Governor Saeed Bin Aamir(RA).......and Imran Khan

p11-9_9.gif

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E_Paper/09-08-2011/Lahore/p11-9_9.gif

pakiace

MashALLAH I AM STILL IN A STATE OF SHOCK AFTER LISTENING TO IMRAN KHAN'S TODAY INTERVIEW AT KHARRI BAAT THAT HIS FATHER, THE CHAIRMAN - FOUNDER OF SHAUKAT KHANUM YES IMRAN KHAN'S FATHER HAD TO WAIT 3 HOURS IN THE WAITING LIST PRIOR DOCTOR CONSULTANCY YAAR - THIS IS LIKE, FOR ME - I SWEAR HAD I BEEN HINDU I WOULD HAVE HAD IMRAN KHAN'S PICTURE IN MY LOUNGE AS MY IDOL THIS IS THE END THE END THE END OF ONE'S SIMPLICITY AND JUSTICE! AND AT THE OTHER SIDE WHEN JAVED HASHMI WAS EXTREMELY ILL A HELICOPTER WAS STRAIGHT SENT AT HIS PLACE BY SHAHBAZ SHAREEF TO AIR AMBULANCE HIM AND JUST IN NEWS TODAY I SAW A FATHER A HOPELESS FATHER CARRYING HIS WOUNDED KID PLEADING THE HOSPITAL ADMIN TO ADMIT HIS SON BUT THE HOSPITAL ADMINS WERE BUSY IN RESCUING A PIGEON WHICH IS INDEED GOOD - BUT IF ONE PERSON IN THE HOSPITAL IS BUSY IN RESCUING A STRANDED PIGEON CAN'T THE REST SPARE SOME TIME OUT IN LOOKING AT THE KIDS CASE (NISHTAR HOSPITAL, EXPRESS NEWS TODAY) IMRAN KHAN - PEOPLE WHO QUESTION YOU OVER YOUR HOUSE, ASK THEM ON THEIR BLOODY FACE - THAT HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE THEY GIVEN TO YOU? OR HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SNATCHED THEIR MONEY THROUGH TAXES BEING IN GOVERNMENT LIKEWISE BOTH PML-N/PPPP/AND MQM THRU BHATTI KHORI HAVE! THEY QUESTION YOU OVER YOUR ABSCONDING KIDS - SHOW THEM THAT THEY ARE LEGALLY UNDER THE UK LAWS, ARE ENTITLED TO REMAIN IN MOMS CUSTODY AND COUNTER QUESTION THEM BACK - THAT BILAWAL BHUTTO IS TO CONTEST FROM LIYARI - WHY THE HELL IS HE NOT IN PAKISTAN AND STUDYING ABROAD? STUDY IN PAKISTAN IF YOU WISH TO SERVE THIS NATION OR ELSE S-H-U-T U-P

I agree with you,,,,,,, pakistani awaam does not deserve leader like ik,,,,,,, they deserve sharif choor family and zardari looter, they dont need education, health, better future,,,,,,,, shame on them

esa na kuhein!
Pakistani awam do need people like Ik
but donot know what to do.
Once told and trained, they will do wonders.

I wont blame people of pakistan for all this mess, as they define the state they say there are hustler and there are workers so hustlers never work and workers never hustle ... this poor pakistan people are very tolerant and they never bully anybody they are all concern about their family more then their own salvation, i bet pakistani men are the beest husbands in the world... So asking from them to march the streets and bring in some revolution is a bit too much ... its the Leader that brings out the public and here we are out of stock for more then a century now with the commodity called "true sincere leader" but Inshallah IK will guide this hurd to a green clean prosperous pakistan.

I hope so..................

mchaudhary

Some time I feel the same thing that IK is born at a wrong place. We, Pakistanis are not realizing that after a long time we have a selfless leader and we have to vote for him, not just love him.

I hope so..................

Yeah nothing lost if hope is there ... umeed tou wesay bhe emman ki nishani hain ... jab kaha jayeee k mayoosi kufer hai. And to me this hope is not to the person IK but the character IK posses ... honna woh he hai jis ka faisla us PAK ZAAT ney is mulk ka leya keya hai ...