Hamid Mir Busted - Working With Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan?Hamid Mir Explanation Added

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hamid Meer: Or kaafi Dhaamake Dhaamooke Hoo rahe hain...
Unknown : Abhi to oor bhi kuch hoon gain... Kuch line main lage hue hain...
Unknown: Abhi Yeh loog kya kehte hain, orakzaii ka operation Band karna hai ya nahi???
Hamid Meer: Giving information about Orak Zaiii Operation... Also Army gonna have a war in North Waziristan too.... and within two day 40 thousands Pakistani troops going to North Waziristan...

The above is just first 21 second of conversation..... It proves two things...
(1) He is a Taliban Agent (By his very first statement i.e. he knows who..what..where answers..)... and also giving all the details (including the military) to Taliban.
(2) He has very close links with establishment too, knowing there further moves....

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hmm Interesting story........... but like all stories coming out from "wanna be Mujahideens" it lacks any logic or base, I dont think any 2 year old would believe in it, but off course I am talking about a 2 year old with a brain!!!
Grow up man, get a life, do some thing positive then this aengy bengy shengy!!!!!!!!!!

It would be fair to use the same type of critical analysis and questioning to look at every statement or allegation, irrespective of the fact that it comes from Pakistan or US or any one. Lots of doubts, questions, queries are raised and that is fully acceptable as everyone has a right to to share their point of view. Any allegation coming from US should also be scrutinized on the same standards to reflect the impartial and the unbiased nature of the opinion. I am sure by these parameters, every allegation made by US against Pakistan would not hold any ground.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
:) ... this chappy who worked so hard to make us believe Hamid Mir is CIA agent and anti-islam .. how do u know about this .. what are ur links .. ?? why are u so well sourced ????

and

WHATs ur religion affiliations ???

i got no feelings for Hamid Mir ,, but u are definitely very dodgy mate :)

enjoy and keep spreading ..

May Allah save us from Munafaqeens !

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Posted by Mr. Zeeshan at another discussion forum.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=28590
I was quite startled by the above linked story by Hamid Mir printed in "The News" newspaper on 2nd May, 2010. In this story he tells a detailed account of how Khalid Khwaja got killed. I was startled because so much detailed information without any reference to any sources whatsoever is quite unbelievable. So I concluded after reading this piece, that either he has links with the intelligence agencies who fed him all this information or worse he has direct links with Taliban. There is another remote possibility that this guy sucks so much at writing that he inadvertently omitted references to his sources (Which it quite far fetched keeping in mind that this guy is an experienced journalist).
I cannot comment on the audio as its authenticity cannot be verified. But if its authentic, its a shame that he has been hoodwinking millions of Pakistanis for so long with utter impunity.

Jawad Rectified

Hamid mir busted...

Americans have been trying to play a sinister game. They had penetrated into the ranks of Afghan Taliban especially into the Popalzai tribe and had cultivated a high level Afghan Taliban leader to be pitched against Mullah Umer. Basically, CIA was creating a "coup" within Taliban. Hold your breath, sit back and prepare yourself to know who this secret "CIA asset" within the Taliban was.. It was Mullah Barader! Yes, the same one captured in Karachi by ISI and US is desperate to have him.
( http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...a-wants-baradar-sent-to-afghanistan-120-rs-05 )

Out of his love for Taliban, unknowingly that he is entering to a global game of espionage and betrayal, KK filed a petition into the SC taking a stay order against handing over of Mullah Barader to US. Now US were furious. KK had signed his death warrant and now was marked for death.
( http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\05\12\story_12-5-2010_pg7_23 )

Hamid Mir, makes a call to the Punjabi Taliban and ask them not to release KK and instigates them to assassinate KK as a spy! Hamid Mir, talks to Punjabi Taliban (PT) in detail and this entire conversation is recored by the PT and the tape is taken to HakimUllah Mehsud. The allegations, charges and accusations against KK which were leveled by Hamid Mir were so severe that HakimUllah Mehsud also fell for the trap and allowed the execution of KK after making him read the confessional statement which was exactly what Hamid Mir had dictated to the PT. This tape is now available and is the most direct incriminating evidence against Hamid Mir. It is clear that Hamid Mir was launched by Americans to use his influence on the TTP and PT to get KK assassinated. It was done with precision, except for one blunder the tape is now with Pakistani secret services.
( http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=28590 )

Now a backup plan was required to create reasons to initiate a war into North Waziristan. Here enter Faisal Shehzad a false flag operation to implicate Pakistani Taliban and then threaten and force Pakistan to do more in North Waziristan! Another Pakistani is arrested in Chile in the US embassy with traces of explosives on his luggage and clothes. More Pakistanis are being arrested and a massive media disinformation war is being launched that all global terrorism is emerging from Pakistani tribal pocket of North Waziristan and ISI/army is either hands and gloves with Taliban or nor willing to do more.
( http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local..._shahzad_alleged_times_square_car_bomber.html )

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
It would be fair to use the same type of critical analysis and questioning to look at every statement or allegation, irrespective of the fact that it comes from Pakistan or US or any one. Lots of doubts, questions, queries are raised and that is fully acceptable as everyone has a right to to share their point of view. Any allegation coming from US should also be scrutinized on the same standards to reflect the impartial and the unbiased nature of the opinion. I am sure by these parameters, every allegation made by US against Pakistan would not hold any ground.

totally agreed, and I have an opinion about all US propagenda, and that opinion is, this is all made up, with a clear intention. My problem is, we Pakistani muslim fall for every thing written or said in any media, and are unable to analyse any thing at all.

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
so, did any body have a proof that this voice is of Hamid Mir? That it is not altered or computer generated?

let me be clear that I dont like Hamid Mir at all, I know his past when we was running his daily from Multan and black mailing people, I had a personal interaction with his newspaper "Ausaaf" then, but this personal view against him wont stop me from analysing any thing it I wont jump on the band vagon just because some retard created a fake tape and trying to sell this un-cooked story

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
We have to wait till the confirmation of the authenticity of the voice of Hamid Mir.....But I am the biggest viewer of him and can surely guarantee that it is 100% Hamid Mir's voice....

Hamid Mir is a well known famous news analyst and a TV anchor and he should keep himslef away from this kind of activities where people raise questions on his credibility. This act of Hamid Mir not only creating doubts on his credibility but also a big hit on our media, GEO TV, and Capital Talk.......being a fan of his analysis skills, I must say that I am extremely disappointed by his act...

maliksum

:) ... this chappy who worked so hard to make us believe Hamid Mir is CIA agent and anti-islam .. how do u know about this .. what are ur links .. ?? why are u so well sourced ????

and

WHATs ur religion affiliations ???

i got no feelings for Hamid Mir ,, but u are definitely very dodgy mate :)

enjoy and keep spreading ..

May Allah save us from Munafaqeens !

You click onto rufntuf profile and view all his Forum posts and Blog Entries to judge his affiliations.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This video only shows he is a good professional who has right links to get news.

I actually now like this guy becasue he hates Qadyanis - Hamaray Asteen Kay Sanp.

The creator of this video, is he a Qadyani?

Jawad Rectified

This video only shows he is a good professional who has right links to get news.

I actually now like this guy becasue he hates Qadyanis - Hamaray Asteen Kay Sanp.

The creator of this video, is he a Qadyani?

Hahahaha Acha Musalaman ho na toh 5 min k andar yeh batao Islam mei pehli shadat ks ne paai?? Abhi tumhain dhanda krtey hain bache :)