Hamid Mir Busted - Working With Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan?Hamid Mir Explanation Added

Jawad Rectified

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I could search on google but
Mujhay Nahi Patta, Kia Main Musalman Nahi Hoon

Exactly U can search out Bhai Ksi Musalman ko Aesa ab kbhi mat bolna Lanat milegi ek toh tumhain khud Islam k bunyadi taleem ka nai pata aur baatain bana tey ho Sumayah (RA) ne pehli shadat hasil ki

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Exactly U can search out Bhai Ksi Musalman ko Aesa ab kbhi mat bolna Lanat milegi ek toh tumhain khud Islam k bunyadi taleem ka nai pata aur baatain bana tey ho Sumayah (RA) ne pehli shadat hasil ki

Thank you for the information and I would not do that I just asked a question, are you creator of the video, Are you Qadyani

You are lying anyway about your location, why I am expecting a correct answer from you.

Jawad Rectified

Thank you for the information and I would not do that I just asked a question, are you creator of the video, Are you Qadyani

You are lying anyway about your location, why I am expecting a correct answer from you.

LOL I think Qadyani Ko Basics islam k pata nai honge LOL :D Aur Allah ka karam hai mjhe toh apse acha hi pata hai toh Qadyani kon hua mei apko bhi nai kahonga Allah muaaf kre Ksi Muslman ko mei kese Kch kehdoon.. Bhai I'm from Peshawar Q yaar PST Pakistan Standard Time Peshawar mei Alag time hota hai kia Tum waqai bache ho :D

awan4ever

How do you call this busted?
He just exposed a supposed covert agent. I think you should actually LISTEN to the video for a change.

He is just telling the guy what he thinks of Khalid Khwaja who we all know is a dubious person with questionable links.

My guess is that people are just pissed that he has said some not so flattering stuff about KK who many think was some sort of a free lance Jihadi or something.

I actually think Hamid Mir is being patriotic by exposing or atleast showing another face of a dubious character.

GeoG

LOL I think Qadyani Ko Basics islam k pata nai honge LOL :D Aur Allah ka karam hai mjhe toh apse acha hi pata hai toh Qadyani kon hua mei apko bhi nai kahonga Allah muaaf kre Ksi Muslman ko mei kese Kch kehdoon.. Bhai I'm from Peshawar Q yaar PST Pakistan Standard Time Peshawar mei Alag time hota hai kia Tum waqai bache ho :D

So you are sitting in Peshawar at this time?

GeoG

I must admire your devotion for your party
Sitting in Paktoonha at 4:53 in the morning, defending MQM.

Which area of Peshawar are you in by the way, just out of curocity, I am not going to send a sector Incharge, Don't worry.

Jawad Rectified

I must admire your devotion for your party
Sitting in Paktoonha at 4:53 in the morning, defending MQM.

Which area of Peshawar are you in by the way, just out of curocity, I am not going to send a sector Incharge, Don't worry.

Hahahaha yaar I think you Killed me I know you are most criminal :D

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I just heard him for the first time.

I dont understand how any body concludes from this that H Mir is a ghaddar?? Sounds like he is doing some investigative journalism for his TV. Contacts and relationship of Journalists with shady characters or secret operatives of groups is very common, nothing new. All major network journalists, ABC, CBS, Fox, CNN, have some sort of contacts with people or agents at large.

As a matter of fact, I tend to think that inadvertently or deliberately he is doing something for the country.

But also is very disturbing who had recorded this, what are motives, what is the responsible party trying to accomplish? Is the conversation interceptor from the CIA or ISI? Also, what make it public?

If CIA made the intercept then its obvious that they are trying to discredit him and get rid of him. break down his TV show, have him fired. This maybe because he refused to get involved in anything against Pakistan.

If ISI made the intercept: They must have asked him to help them out against CIA/Taliban agents and since Mir is only interested in stories for his TV show, ISI got irked and wants to punish him.

Allah only knows. Don't you hate the age of this high tech? The age of good ol high quality personal KGB/CIA style espionage is gone. Now we have cell intercepts, internet, etc etc......

I wouldn't be surprised at all if his shows are pulled because of this. :13:

gazoomartian

This video of Mir is very sensitive matter. therefore every body has a right and will write as he/she sees it. I don't understand what geog said that irritated you so much. When you are participating in a discussion as serious as this, you should expect all sorts of queries.

Look at me. i have been called so many things that I would become a 10Star general if I were to make one star for each accusation. But I am still here

Jawad Rectified

This video of Mir is very sensitive matter. therefore every body has a right and will write as he/she sees it. I don't understand what geog said that irritated you so much. When you are participating in a discussion as serious as this, you should expect all sorts of queries.

Look at me. i have been called so many things that I would become a 10Star general if I were to make one star for each accusation. But I am still here

Bravo >>>>>>> :)

Jawad Rectified

Hazrat Sumayya R.A. was the first female who got Shahadat. Generally, I think it was Hazrat Haris Ibne Abe Hala R.A, who tried to save Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique and was eventually martyred by Mushrikeen.

I will try to confirm it and rectify my post in case I am wrong.

LOL Nice Effort to be a hero LOL,

Sumayah (RA) The first Female martyr in Islam.Three years after the revelation began, God commanded the Prophet to proclaim Islam openly and to bring His revelation to the public. The following verses were revealed: "Warn, O Muhammad, your nearest relatives. Extend your gentle protection to all those believers who follow in your footsteps and obey you. As for those who disobey, proclaim your repudiation of their doings.... Proclaim what you are commanded and turn away from the associationists."

ISLAM: The First Martyr (please read description)
Once, on encountering Muhammad on the road, Abu Jahl insulted him and abused his new religion. Muhammad did not answer him and walked away. Hamzah, Muhammad's uncle and brother-in-nursing, still followed the religion of Quraysh tribe and was very strong and fear inspiring. He was an addicted hunter who would circumambulate the Ka'bah every time he returned from a hunting trip and before he entered his home.

As he entered the city on the day that Abu Jahl insulted Muhammad and learned of what had happened to his nephew, he became furious, and went straight to the Ka'bah. Upon entering the Mosque, he did not greet anyone as he used to do. Rather, he went straight to Abu Jahl and hit him very hard with his bow. Some members of Banu Makhzum rose to the help of Abu Jahl, but Abu Jahl pushed them aside. He acknowledged that he had insulted Muhammad and then decided that the dispute had better be cut short rather than allowed to spread. Hamzah then declared his conversion to Islam, took the oath of allegiance to Muhammad and promised to sacrifice everything for the sake of God.

Muhammad made public cause of his revelations, Quraysh tribe knew no peace, and the tranquility of earlier days vanished. Instigated by the Quraysh, every clan and tribe began to attack its Muslim members to dissuade them from their faith.
This abuse was all in addition to the terrible vituperation and vile calumnies the unbelievers directed against the Muslims on every occasion and in every quarter. Such persecution continued for a long time, but it only confirmed the Muslims in their faith and challenged.

One woman is known to have been tortured to death because of her attachment to Islam and her refusal to return to the old faith. This woman is Sumayyah bint Khayyat, the mother of Ammaar ibn Yaasir. She was the seventh person to enter Islam. She refused to leave Islam. She was tortured by Abu Jahl who stabbed her in her private parts, and she died. She was the first martyr in Islam.

Hahahaha You are so kiddo :D

GeoG

why bother with google, check in your pants

circumcise? IfYES you are a Muslim :24: :24:

I have checked -Circumcized,

you take my words for it or you want to look for yourself
(sorry don't take it personally, just a joke)

Now I am in bigger mess, Muslim or Jew?

gazoomartian

I have checked -Circumcized,

you take my words for it or you want to look for yourself
(sorry don't take it personally, just a joke)

Now I am in bigger mess, Muslim or Jew?

no thanks I rather take yer words for it :24: