Haroon ur Rasheed Blasts Mullahs & Liberal Fascists(Also mentions Zaid Hamid)

mh.saghir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: اٹل ہے تقدیر - ہارون رشید

Haroon-ur-Rashid mullah jee Pakistan ka jo nazria ap defend kar rahe hain wo 1971 mai khatam ho chuka hai...Baqi-manda Pakistan ko bhi is ghisi pati nazria se nahi balke jadeediat, jamhoriat, insaaf and baqi dunya including India se achi taalluqat ke bunyad par barqarar rakha ja sakta hai. Sirf slogans and nazria se kuch nahi banega!

bhai, ideology never fades out, it defines the character of the nation...

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Haroon Rasheed blasts lal topi, mullas and liberal fascists

Obviously she was also involved in slander mongering when she said that lal topi wala is an ISI agent without any authentic verified evidence. Bindi has been the tradition of women of sub-continent since before the advent of Islam in this region and any women can continue that practice even as a muslim. Islam never speaks up against anyone's tradition dude unless it runs against its basic principles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wearing bindia, saree or wearing shirt and trousers doesn't makes any muslim a Hindu or a Christian. Even Shalwar Kameez wasn't a proper 'Islamic' dress to begin with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bindi is not a tradition of indigenous pakistani muslim population, they dont even know what is bindi, I only saw it through indian movies in my life, no existence of bindi tradition in muslims of punjab at urban or rural level. Elders in Gujranwala say that they used to serve hindus or sikhs with separate plates and glasses before 1947 when the hindus and sikhs left our area, my grandmother told me that even the punjabi language used by muslims was not same as punjabi used by hindus and sikhs, muslims punjabi was always full of arabic and persian words whereas hindu and sikh punjabi was full of sanskrit words. I dont know about others but my elders have told me that we were muslims , are muslims and will remain muslims till the day of judgement.

Regards

ejaz109

Haroon-ur-Rashid mullah jee Pakistan ka jo nazria ap defend kar rahe hain wo 1971 mai khatam ho chuka hai...Baqi-manda Pakistan ko bhi is ghisi pati nazria se nahi balke jadeediat, jamhoriat, insaaf and baqi dunya including India se achi taalluqat ke bunyad par barqarar rakha ja sakta hai. Sirf slogans and nazria se kuch nahi banega!

Mr. platoo you can never run a train without track....an ideology is the track for any nation .....

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Mr. platoo you can never run a train without track....an ideology is the track for any nation .....

The people like him can.. .. ... Because they have no direction/aim in life except a happy-go-lucky philosophy. When arguing with such people U should say them Salam and move on.

Humi

if it had finished in pakistan, bengalis would have screamed for joining with india after 1971 not making a different state...

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

Dear lady no one screams for joining anyone without any reason. Bangalis wanted their freedom from Pakistan and rejected their oppression in the name of religion. The logical conclusion from that is that religion cannot keep a country together where there is social, economic and political oppression and exploitation. I fear the same in now happening in the remaining Pakistan.
if it had finished in pakistan, bengalis would have screamed for joining with india after 1971 not making a different state...

Humi

Dear lady no one screams for joining anyone without any reason. Bangalis wanted their freedom from Pakistan and rejected their oppression in the name of religion. The logical conclusion from that is that religion cannot keep a country together where there is social, economic and political oppression and exploitation. I fear the same in now happening in the remaining Pakistan.

agreed...the issue was social, economic and political inequality..but that doesnt mean two nation theory became invalid...social and economic inequality leads to countries breaking apart in democracies as well...

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes and hence the use of two-nation theory for geographical boundaries was a wrong concept. And hence it failed badly. Islam is a concept beyond boundaries. And anyone who associates the geographical entiry called Pakistan with Islam is myopic to say the least.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Haroon-ur-Rashid mullah jee Pakistan ka jo nazria ap defend kar rahe hain wo 1971 mai khatam ho chuka hai...

Thats lame excuse , BANGLADESH was made in defiance of WEST PAKISTANI RULING CLASS , not the TWO-Nation Theory.