Haroon ur Rasheed Blasts Mullahs & Liberal Fascists(Also mentions Zaid Hamid)

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Haroon Rasheed blasts lal topi, mullas and liberal fascists

ایسے کج بحث اور فاتر العقل لوگوں کا علاج کیا۔ اس پر جو دلیل انہوں نے دی ، وہ ایسی شاندار تھی کہ میں ہکّا بکّا رہ گیا ۔ کہا: مولانا شبیر احمد عثمانی تحریکِ پاکستان کی حمایت پر شرمسار تھے ۔ حضرت مولانا حسین احمد مدنی کی قبر پہ وہ تشریف لے گئے اور گریہ کیا۔ سامنے کی بات یہ تھی کہ مولانا مدنی کا انتقال جناب شبیر احمد عثمانی کی وفات کے برسوں بعد ہوا۔ ان کی قبر پر وہ کیسے چلے گئے؟ صحیح مسلم کے مولف ، مسلم تاریخ کے عظیم محدّث امام مسلم نے کہا تھا: اہلِ خیر جھوٹ بہت بولتے ہیں۔

sab bhaiuon say muazrat

artical read kartay hoay main yeh sumjha tha k yeh khiyalaat "haroon rasheed" sahab k apny hain
jab k wo kise or ki baat bata rahay hain....

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

How do I fall into this ??????????????? When did I say lal topi is ISI agent ???????????????? when did I level other allegations on him except labelling him a schizophrenic ?????????????

Schizophrenia is a psychiatric disorder and he carries all the traits and being a doctor I have enough evidence to declare him suffering from this mental illness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck even his wife left him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask her why she left him ????????????????

Please prove UR claim about lal topi suffering from "Schizophrenia a psychiatric disorder". I am waiting for concrete evidence no guesses.;)

Mysticreed

Banned

Please prove UR claim about lal topi suffering from "Schizophrenia a psychiatric disorder". I am waiting for concrete evidence no guesses.;)

Yeah sure. We can go step by step. What is the definition of schizophrenia ??????????????

Mysticreed

Banned

Please do inform my loving brother Mysticreed who is suffering from lal topi phobia.:lol:

Lol is this how you behave with your brother ????????????? As I said let's leave it for Haroon Rasheed to clarify !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wadaich

Yeah sure. We can go step by step. What is the definition of schizophrenia ??????????????
No such verbosity and evasion. Bring any medical reports or quit straight away. (serious)

Wadaich

Lol is this how you behave with your brother ????????????? As I said let's leave it for Haroon Rasheed to clarify !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed brother. Let have a cold drink each.(clap)

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

They planning to separate themselves from the body organisation ???????????????

Because Lal Topi has exposed them all.... .... Their true sorry self has been put before the nation .... .... .... Of which they were silently cutting the roots........:P

Indians were very restless to speak on Pakistani media and spread their venom.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I thank you Mr. Zaid Hamid for courraging pakistani youths moral, exposing Indian Raw's attempts in Pakistan, US Spies in Pakistan and their tactics, US agencies in Pakistan and secret funding of enemies to our institutes. These are all useless efforts of Pakistan's enemies.

It is evidence enough that few Pakistani chanels are financed by foreign countries. It is also evidence enough that SAFMA supported campaign " Aman Ki Asha" was against pakistans interests and this campaign was launched at that time when our cities were bombed by indian funded terrorists.

You need Still evidence. Let your brains start thinking.

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned

No such verbosity and evasion. Bring any medical reports or quit straight away. (serious)

Lol don't think I am a pathetic brainless mulla. A medical report can only be made once he visits a doctor dude. Diagnosis of schizophrenia is based on observed behavior and the patient's reported experiences and both can be attained from watching his disillusioned videos. Try showing his videos to doctors who have a bit of an idea about schizophrenia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned

You need Still evidence. Let your brains start thinking.

Yes I still need evidence because I have been 'brainwashed' due to Islamic injunctions of providing evidence. Why don't you use these words and question Allah directly for the useless law of providing evidence. We all can use brains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned

Agreed brother. Let have a cold drink each.(clap)

What ????????????? I suddenly became your brother again ?????????????? but I am suffering from lal topi phobia remember ????????????????

Wadaich

What ????????????? I suddenly became your brother again ?????????????? but I am suffering from lal topi phobia remember ????????????????

I hereby solemnly declare that My Bro. Mysticreed is not suffering from lal topi phobia ... .... .... He is just blowing the lal topi in pieces.:)

Mysticreed

Banned

I hereby solemnly declare that My Bro. Mysticreed is not suffering from lal topi phobia ... .... .... He is just blowing the lal topi in pieces.:)

Lal topi is being shredded into pieces by me. Only mullas blow someone into pieces dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wadaich

Lal topi is being shredded into pieces by me. Only mullas blow someone into pieces dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As U like Bro. .... ... ....

Note: All types of media (Print/TV/Cyber etc) are hereby directed to note the aforementioned press release of Mysticreed. Any spinner of the statement shall be sued. .... with proof/evidence. Moreover, if they find any kind of lal topi anywhere on the face the earth, it must be presented to Mysticreed for shredding. (serious)

Mysticreed

Banned

As U like Bro. .... ... ....

Note: All types of media (Print/TV/Cyber etc) are hereby directed to note the aforementioned press release of Mysticreed. Any spinner of the statement shall be sued. .... with proof/evidence. Moreover, if they find any kind of lal topi anywhere on the face the earth, it must be presented to Mysticreed for shredding. (serious)

Obviously now that I have ascertained from Quran and Sunna concerning lal topi wala's slander mongering therefore I hereby declare him a slanderer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Anyone who is against the existence of pakistani in any context should be regarded as an enemy of pakistan and pakistanis, then be it a liberal facsist or a religious extremist. The figure of merit must always be loyality towards pakistan and its territorial existence.

Regards

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

زرداری کی کرپشن ثابت نہیں ہوئی اسی لیئے تو وہ صدر منتخب ہو کر ہمارے سر پر سوار ہے اور آپکی منتخب پارلیمنٹ نے زرداری کو کثیر اکثریت سے چنا ہے۔
USA/UK ki mehrubani saay saddar bana haay na que hamaray votes saay,,,,,,,,,,,Kuch Altaf ore N.S key bhee mehrubani thee...........

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

He deliberately used the slang Lal topi wala as he knows his genuine readers will easily make out who this lal topi wala is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also he confirms that Lal topi wala put an allegation without any evidence. Is this the Islam of lal topi wala ?????????????? blaming someone without evidence ???????????????

Brother! Did U get the spirit in which he discussed "lal topi wala" ??????????????????????

i don't whether you are Mulla or that liberal facist because u didn't see program that day in which Marvi sarmad said that circumstantial evidence prove that Zaid Hamid is ISI agent so why the same argument can not be put on them when they promote indian and hindu agenda. she was sitting there like hindu with bindi and she had no problem to be called as "bindi waali hindu". wo what you can perceive from it. No Muslim would ever like to be called as Hindu. even

Mysticreed

Banned

i don't whether you are Mulla or that liberal facist because u didn't see program that day in which Marvi sarmad said that circumstantial evidence prove that Zaid Hamid is ISI agent so why the same argument can not be put on them when they promote indian and hindu agenda. she was sitting there like hindu with bindi and she had no problem to be called as "bindi waali hindu". wo what you can perceive from it. No Muslim would ever like to be called as Hindu. even

Obviously she was also involved in slander mongering when she said that lal topi wala is an ISI agent without any authentic verified evidence. Bindi has been the tradition of women of sub-continent since before the advent of Islam in this region and any women can continue that practice even as a muslim. Islam never speaks up against anyone's tradition dude unless it runs against its basic principles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wearing bindia, saree or wearing shirt and trousers doesn't makes any muslim a Hindu or a Christian. Even Shalwar Kameez wasn't a proper 'Islamic' dress to begin with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!