Haroon ur Rasheed Blasts Mullahs & Liberal Fascists(Also mentions Zaid Hamid)

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Haroon Rasheed blasts lal topi, mullas and liberal fascists

According to Islamic justice laws yes uptil now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to Islamic laws head of state is not exempted from prosecution, if the prosecution is fraudulent and judiciary is not allowed to perform is duties, accused can not be considered acquitted.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Yeah I did Bro. He meant though the lal topi man could not give proof at that time....... His claim carried weight...... as they (SAFMA) have extraordinary funds ........... and then claimed that majority of the SAFMA members are thinking on having a pure Pakistani organization ............ why? (Though Haroon Sahib cannot prove his claim " the SAFMA members are thinking on having a pure Pakistani organization") the same way Lal Topi man cannot prove......:)............. What all this means is Lal topi made true statement. ;)

If I understood Haroon sahib correctly, what he said was that SAFMA has lots of funds and has a life-time president but a majority of pakistani journalists ( not SAFMA members ) don't agree with them ( SAFMA ) and
want to have a khalis pakistani organization.
He did not claim that majority of SAFMA members were thinking of having a pure pakistani organization.

Wadaich

Lol man how difficult it is to defend lal topi wala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When did Zaid expose them ????????????? where is the evidence of RAW funding ??????????????? I do disagree with Safma's ideological stance though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't U watch Marvi Vs Lal topi........ .lolz

Mysticreed

Banned

According to Islamic laws head of state is not exempted from prosecution, if the prosecution is fraudulent and judiciary is not allowed to perform is duties, accused can not be considered acquitted.

Dude Presidential impunity is a separate issue. You do agree with me that till a court issues a verdict every person is innocent as per Islamic justice laws ???????????????? Similarly till Zaid Hamid proves the foreign funding of Safma they are not RAW agents for me but just liberal fascists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

http://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid#

[h=6]Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]
This is a brilliant article by Haroon Rasheed sahib exposing all the filth in media and journalists, confirming what we had said. The font is difficult but do read it slowly. this is a very powerful piece and expose the sick linkages between religious and secular extremists and their links for foreign powers hostile to Pakistan.
atal hy taqdeer atal - Natamam.com
natamam.com haroon ur rasheed article about SEFMA and Zahid Hamid issue, Secular and religious enemies of Pakistan,Nawaz sharif affair with SEFMA and two nations theory.....

[/h]

col2.gif

col2a.gif

Wadaich

Lol lal topi wala and his bacha palty is numb and emotion less whilst I'm the one who is emotional !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lal topi wala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooops U are very cool we must admit:lol:

Wadaich

He is actually supporting zaid bhai on this :)

Agreed 100%. Your heart must be clear of grudges against the people to get to the truth. But some of our fellows are full of grudge. . . and unable to realize the truth ..... ..... .... May Allah (SWT) guide us all.

Mysticreed

Banned

Didn't U watch Marvi Vs Lal topi........ .lolz

Dude kids like you who got introduced to Safma via that talkshow can say that but I knew about their stance since quite a while. Still I can't say that they are RAW agents without any evidence. Where is the evidence ??????????????

Allah (SWT) says in Aayah 10-13 of Surah Al-Qalam:

“[Prophet] do not yield to any contemptible swearer, to any backbiter, slander-monger, or hinderer of good, to any one who is sinful, aggressive, coarse, and on top of all that, an imposter.”

Ibn-e-Abbas (RA) narrates that Prophet (SAW) passing by two graves said:

“Both of them [the persons in these graves) are being tortured for great sins. One of them did not use to save himself from being soiled with his urine, and the other one used to go about with calumnies [making false and malicious accusation against one another] among people to [rupture relations] and cause hostilities, e.g., one goes to a person and tells him that so and so says about him such and such evil things.” [Bukhari & Muslim] This tradition is also mentioned by Imaam Bukhari (Rehmatullah Alaih) in his book ‘Kitaab-ul-Mufrad’ on the authority of Jaabir bin Abdullah (Razi Allah). Shah Wali-ulLah Muhaddis Delhvi said that one was punished for a physical ailment, while the other was punished for a social sickness.

Ibn-e-Masud (RA) relates that Allah’s Messenger said: “Shall I tell you what falsehood and slandering is? It is calumny [a false and malicious accusation] which is committed among the people.” [Muslim]

Wadaich

If I understood Haroon sahib correctly, what he said was that SAFMA has lots of funds and has a life-time president but a majority of pakistani journalists ( not SAFMA members ) don't agree with them ( SAFMA ) and
want to have a khalis pakistani organization.
He did not claim that majority of SAFMA members were thinking of having a pure pakistani organization.

Malik Sahib ab aap nay farmaa diya hay ... .... .... tou theek hi ho ga.... ... Hein ji:) Hamari kia Jurat keh aap say seeng Phansaien.:(

Mysticreed

Banned

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]
This is a brilliant article by Haroon Rasheed sahib exposing all the filth in media and journalists, confirming what we had said. The font is difficult but do read it slowly. this is a very powerful piece and expose the sick linkages between religious and secular extremists and their links for foreign powers hostile to Pakistan.
atal hy taqdeer atal - Natamam.com
natamam.com haroon ur rasheed article about SEFMA and Zahid Hamid issue, Secular and religious enemies of Pakistan,Nawaz sharif affair with SEFMA and two nations theory.....

Lol now I understand why lal topi lovers are arguing with me. It is because lal topi is spinning the article in his favour. Why not ask Haroon about his 'ill intentions' behind this piece ?????????????????????

Mysticreed

Banned

Yes I saw that but he also blasted secular/atheist extremists, now show me where he blasts "lal topi wala".

Lol why not leave it to Haroon Rasheed to clarify his stance on lal topi wala ?????????????????????????????

Wadaich

Lol now I understand why lal topi lovers are arguing with me. It is because lal topi is spinning the article in his favour. Why not ask Haroon about his 'ill intentions' behind this piece ?????????????????????

Love U sir.... .... ..... From where did U get this gem.... .... .... did U URself penetrate the lal topi????? >>>.

(clap)(clap)(clap)

Mysticreed

Banned

Nooops U are very cool we must admit:lol:

Thanks for your 'khisiani' admittance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was your brother just moments ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mysticreed

Banned

Love U sir.... .... ..... From where did U get this gem.... .... .... did U URself penetrate the lal topi????? >>>.

(clap)(clap)(clap)

Lol what do you mean???????????? Try Punjabi freely if you have run out of Latinised vocabulary as I won't call you an Akali dal agent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wadaich

Dude kids like you who got introduced to Safma via that talkshow can say that but I knew about their stance since quite a while. Still I can't say that they are RAW agents without any evidence. Where is the evidence ??????????????

Allah (SWT) says in Aayah 10-13 of Surah Al-Qalam:

“[Prophet] do not yield to any contemptible swearer, to any backbiter, slander-monger, or hinderer of good, to any one who is sinful, aggressive, coarse, and on top of all that, an imposter.”

Ibn-e-Abbas (RA) narrates that Prophet (SAW) passing by two graves said:

“Both of them [the persons in these graves) are being tortured for great sins. One of them did not use to save himself from being soiled with his urine, and the other one used to go about with calumnies [making false and malicious accusation against one another] among people to [rupture relations] and cause hostilities, e.g., one goes to a person and tells him that so and so says about him such and such evil things.” [Bukhari & Muslim] This tradition is also mentioned by Imaam Bukhari (Rehmatullah Alaih) in his book ‘Kitaab-ul-Mufrad’ on the authority of Jaabir bin Abdullah (Razi Allah). Shah Wali-ulLah Muhaddis Delhvi said that one was punished for a physical ailment, while the other was punished for a social sickness.

Ibn-e-Masud (RA) relates that Allah’s Messenger said: “Shall I tell you what falsehood and slandering is? It is calumny [a false and malicious accusation] which is committed among the people.” [Muslim]

My learned fellow .... how did U know that I knew about SAFMA in the referred to program. .... .... ... what kind of evidence U need? The same kind of evidence which U don't need to bash lal topi by declaring him ISI agent and leveling other allegations? What a mockery and Munafqat? Please look into yourself U are the first one who fall under the quoted Ahadees Rasool pbuh.

Mysticreed

Banned

My learned fellow .... how did U know that I knew about SAFMA in the referred to program. .... .... ... what kind of evidence U need? The same kind of evidence which U don't need to bash lal topi by declaring him ISI agent and leveling other allegations? What a mockery and Munafqat? Please look into yourself U are the first one who fall under the quoted Ahadees Rasool pbuh.

How do I fall into this ??????????????? When did I say lal topi is ISI agent ???????????????? when did I level other allegations on him except labelling him a schizophrenic ?????????????

Schizophrenia is a psychiatric disorder and he carries all the traits and being a doctor I have enough evidence to declare him suffering from this mental illness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck even his wife left him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask her why she left him ????????????????

Wadaich

Lol what do you mean???????????? Try Punjabi freely if you have run out of Latinised vocabulary as I won't call you an Akali dal agent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am obliged sir. So kind of your good self.