How can judiciary suggest his removal? Isn't it unconstitutional?

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kick the Asses of these moron judges, Who the fuck are they to decide who will work and who will be removed. The only good thing Musharaf has done was to lock these Assholes judges.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kick the Asses of these moron judges, Who the fuck are they to decide who will work and who will be removed. The only good thing Musharaf has done was to lock these Assholes judges.
Hahaha...While you are busy kicking the asses of these moron judges, could you please also
kick the lazy ass of Dr. Mirza who has done fuck-all in his 20 years of service?

Judge

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha...so you are admitting Mirza's achievements are nothing to mention? So he should be removed, right?

abhay oo changar whole cabinet should be removed bar AU including Changar e Azam by this standard
but my point was SC should have no jurisdiction to condemn someone unheard, Can SC now make sure that next one will be better than him.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha...While you are busy kicking the asses of these moron judges, could you please also
kick the lazy ass of Dr. Mirza who has done fuck-all in his 20 years of service?
I am not defending any lazy basturds here including Mirza but the point ism the judiciary needs to correct there system first rather then putting there noses in every matter.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not defending any lazy basturds here including Mirza but the point ism the judiciary needs to correct there system first rather then putting there noses in every matter.
But they CAN put their noses in any matter they want, this right given to them by the Constitution? You have to change the constitution if you want to stop them?