How does your routine & activity change in Ramadan?

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Salaam everyone,

Just wondering, how things change in your life in Ramadan?

My routine gets upside down. I usually stay awake until sehri and go to bed after Fajar.

Usually get up at noon and thats when I go to work and come back just before Iftari.

Pretty much give up all the Media besides Siasat.pk

How about you guys?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ramzan Mubarak Ho Sub Ko

Ramzan sub ko mubarak ho.
We start 1st roza Mon 6th June

Seems like this year we might have unified Ramzan throughout Canada

Amal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?????? ??????? ????????

????????? ???????? ????????? ??????????? ????????????? ?????????????? ?????????????? ?????????? ????? ????????? ??????????? ?? ????
?????????? ?????????? ????????? ?????????? ??????????? ?????????? ??? ???????????? ????? ????????????

Last edited by a moderator:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah that

started about two months ago, I finished qirat recitation of Surah Al-e-Imran. Will start Nisa tonight. I have not practiced after sa-yaqool. Like I always say:

Ghalat ya saheeh, parhtey raho. and try to overcome the ghaltis. Aaaj ghalti karogey, kal saheeh ho hayega. But the condition is that you keep reading

pakistani786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ramadaan Mubarak to Everyone

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone on the Forum here.

ramadan-mubarak-messages-in-urdu-710.jpg
images

kaalashaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good work! Keep it up!

Alhamdulillah that

started about two months ago, I finished qirat recitation of Surah Al-e-Imran. Will start Nisa tonight. I have not practiced after sa-yaqool. Like I always say:

Ghalat ya saheeh, parhtey raho. and try to overcome the ghaltis. Aaaj ghalti karogey, kal saheeh ho hayega. But the condition is that you keep reading