'I gave birth to a monster': Russian mother of ISIS poster girl

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And we will treat you are the Lover of ISIS...........because you are promoting them like it or not.

But you don't bash the terrorists in the form of USA, Israelis or NATO countries. Why only criticising the terrorists with 'beards'.... This shows nothing but biassness.

why, I learned it all from you :)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
nope......was wondering if anti isis threads are getting under your skin.

I would be happy if she/ he make threads against the atrocities of Israel, USA or NATO in all over the world as well......... that would be justice. Why one sided threads which is portraying that only ISIS is responsible for the destruction of this world?

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I would be happy if she/ he make threads against the atrocities of Israel, USA or NATO in all over the world as well......... that would be justice. Why one sided threads which is portraying that only ISIS is responsible for the destruction of this world?
The thread is not about isis atrocities (like the one below), but guess more about young girls falling prey and destroying their lives.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...5;اعی-قبر

Last edited:

Fatima Batoul

MPA (400+ posts)
ویسے میرے خیال میں اس بات میں زیادہ وزن نہیں کہ آپ داعش کے خلاف بولتے ہیں لیکن اسرائیل اگر فلسطین میں کچھ کرتا ہے تو اس طرح شور نہیں مچاتے۔ میرے خیال میں اس کی وجہ مقامی اثرات بھی ہوتے ہیں اسی لیے فلسطین یا عرب کے لوگوں کا پاکستان کے ساتھ کوئی کام نہیں ہوتا۔ القائدہ ، طالبان ، لشکر جھنگوی ، داعش پاکستان کا ایشو ہیں۔ یہ دھشت گرد پاکستان میں حملے کرتے ہیں اسی لیے ان کے خلاف زیادہ بولا جاتا ہے۔ بوکو حرام بھی مسلم دھشت گرد ہی ہیں لیکن ان کا خاص ذکر اس لیے نہیں ہوتا کہ وہ ایک خاص ریجن کا مسئلہ ہیں پاکستان کا اور گلوبل نہیں۔ داعش والے کھلے عام معصوم انسانوں کو ہمارے شہروں میں مار رہےہیں۔ جنسی حوس کے لیے کمسن مسلم لڑکیاں لے جا رہے ہیں۔ کوئی گھر ، کوئی شہر کوئی انسان ان سے محفوظ نہیں۔ تو پھر بولا بھی انہی کے خلاف جائے گا۔ آرمی پبلک کو دنیا بھول جائے گی لیکن پشاور اور پاکستان کبھی نہیں۔ اسی طرح فرانس بھی پیرس حملوں کو یاد رکھے گا اور دنیا بھول جائے گی۔ فلسطین کے لوگ اسرائیل کو ہی کوسیں گے طالبان کو نہیں کہ طالبان ان کا مسئلہ نہیں ہیں۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
The thread is not about isis atrocities (like the one below), but guess more about young girls falling prey and destroying their lives.
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...5;اعی-قبر

Man you don't understand what do you I mean?

Let me explain it further.

The root cause of all this mess is Palestine-Israel issue in first place and then attack of NATO on Iraq for no reason due to which millions of people have been died after 2003. IS is very recent phenomenon but millions of people were killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria very before than the emergence of IS. Who are responsible for it?

The number of killings by IS or Al-Qaida are far far less than the killings of innocent by NATO.

So NATO countries to be more cursed and blamed than IS or Al Qaida... This is my point. If you understand it very well otherwise Drink a glass of Lussi and sleep.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Man you don't understand what do you I mean?

Let me explain it further.

The root cause of all this mess is Palestine-Israel issue in first place and then attack of NATO on Iraq for no reason due to which millions of people have been died after 2003. IS is very recent phenomenon but millions of people were killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria very before than the emergence of IS. Who are responsible for it?

The number of killings by IS or Al-Qaida are far far less than the killings of innocent by NATO.

So NATO countries to be more cursed and blamed than IS or Al Qaida... This is my point. If you understand it very well otherwise Drink a glass of Lussi and sleep.
LOL.......you are still not getting that the thread is not about who killed how many, it is highlighting something else which I already mentioned above.
Anyway its not Lassi, but Heineken time, its weekend. :D

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
LOL.......you are still not getting that the thread is not about who killed how many, it is highlighting something else which I already mentioned above.
Anyway its not Lassi, but Heineken time, its weekend. :D

Whatever it is about, it leads to the same start which you don't understand.

Drink whatever you want, but write wisely instead of wasting our time.

Piyasa

Minister (2k+ posts)
اپنے تئيں عقل کل سمجھنے والوں کے ليۓ: دہشت گردوں کا کسی مذھب سے کوئ تعلّق نہيں ۔۔۔۔۔۔ ہاں اگر آپ لوگ مسلمانوں کو بدنام کرنے کے ليۓ ديش، القائدہ جيسی تنظيموں کو اسلام سے جوڑنا چاہتے ہيں تو پھر بے شک ۔۔۔ اپنا ذاتی بغض نکالنے کی خاطر کسی مذھب کو دہشت گردی سے نا جوڑيں۔ ايک اور بات: ديش کے ہاتھوں مرنے والوں کی سب سے ذيادہ تعداد مسلمانوں کی ہۓ۔