I voted for PTI, I admit my Jahalat: Lt Gen Shoaib

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Puray mulk ka mafia is waqt ek taraf hay aur Imran Khan akeala ek taraf.

Imran khan k liya har guzartay din k sath muskilain paida kar rahay hain

kuch ghalatian imran khan ki bhi hay, team proper nahin hai. Buzdar ki performance ek bohat bara set back hai PTI Punjab k liya, or wahan Peshawar BRT project.
Joke of the day

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan vs the whole mafia
Jeet hamesha sach ki hoti hai
Jahil loag Nooray aur Zardari ki lootmar walay adwar may ziada khush rehte hai

desan

President (40k+ posts)
yes, but why investigate him now? Why not when he was supporting PTI? Did he overnight become corrupt?

Waisey NAB hai Tu Ghar ki loondii jiss ke peechey laga doo. Hum Tu kab SE keh rahe thee pr chaloo sab ko pata chal Gaya.

The louder they speak in favor of Status Quo, the more they have to hide...

They want their Good Old days back!!!

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)

Can please someone give me the link of this full prog? I want to see what he said after this sentence as stated in the title of the thread.. As we can see he is saying. . Let me tell you.. Let me speak.. He must have a point due to which he said this.. i wanna see his Golden reason.. lol

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan vs the whole mafia
Jeet hamesha sach ki hoti hai
Jahil loag Nooray aur Zardari ki lootmar walay adwar may ziada khush rehte hai

Bhai Pakistan main kon say SACH KI JEET aap nay witness ki hai aaj tak???
Jeet hamaisha sach ki hoti hai, is a sentence that refers to ACTUAL CONCLUSIVE RESULT, which will be infront of Allah only.. in this world, from start, powerful win and the people on the right cause, normally goes from this world hoping to get their justice from Allah only..

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
At least PPP and PMLN handle economy and give relief to the poor somewhat. However, in PTI era, electricity bills tariff are increased on monthly bases and unit prices as well, gas bill increased 100%,. In looter era, it was only once a year that the bill increased.

Imran Khan devalued the currency around 35 rupee against dollar in just 22 months ,which almost combine of PPP and PMLN era of devolution.
Our people have short memory... you can note that since last 50 years... each past Govt looks better than the present one... Becuase we like to forget things.... PTI GOvt is not increasing bills to build mega projects for corruption... Govt has no money to pay salaries or external debts...... Previous GOvts left us with huge interest to pay monthly on loans.... who and how will we pay those interst on loans, answer me?