if zardari expose mqm ,can we forgive all his crime

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
hello all members i like zardari new move to expose mqm real face to the whole world ,and i can forgive his all crime what he has done in the past if he white wash mqm what is ur view ??

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
hello all members i like zardari new move to expose mqm real face to the whole world ,and i can forgive his all crime what he has done in the past if he white wash mqm what is ur view ??

Ek mujrim dosray mujrim ko maar ke qanoon ke aage surkhru ho jai yeh kis Article me likha he...................penelcode 22222:13::13::13::13:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If Zardar exposes MQM, what do you think MQM will do?
Play dead? Aan aan They will expose Zardari even more!
And you want to forgive them, the scum of this earth and others if any, the most corrupt politicians
pakistan has ever produced, who have looted pakistan blind and stashed away billions,who kill their own wives and scores of innoscent people to stay in power and you want to forgive them?
Are you out of your mind? You want to let the rich and powerful go free and put a poor man in jail
who stole a loaf of bread because he was hugry? Do you have a hole in your head?
If your answer is no ,then please don't ler them go!

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
after the press conference of Mr.Zulfiqar Mirza another right hand of zardari I have heard almost every analyst on many Tv channels last night almost every one agreed to few realities
1.Mirza must have been confided by zardari before hand.
2.it would be their joint strategy to expose mqm as next elections are not very far now and PPP want to get hold on Karachi so in this way they double minded the voters there and try to gain sympathies.
3.all the government documents that he said he has and want to produce as an evidence but he did not exposed also he do not want to appear before the supreme court volountarily which is hearing karachi case these days in karachi means he just wanted to win favour among people and media do not want to do any practical help to sort out issues in Karachi.
4.his resignation from all post makes very easy task for zardari to take any action against him for violating party rules still awaiting jahangir badar to say something as he is always ready to take steps as he did for Ahtazaz Ahsan Naheed Khan Safdar Abbassi and so on and on.
5.also what mirza produced to ISI, MI or COAS would not be new to them as they knew every thing what is going on around on the basis of involvement of army and agencies in our political setup since years ago.
so at this stage zardari will not be forgiven in any case as he knew every thing before as he is sitting on the post of president he must have been aware well before it does not matter mirza told him or any jutt or cheema told him the thing is he want to expose now mqm to make PPP strong there in karachi and he is not doing it any humitarian service there after more than three and half years of enjoying coilition with mqm

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Zardari and MQM are no different let them expose each other and finish each other..and Nawaz shariff is already finishing his party image..imran khan zindabad

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
allah ek zalim say jaan choda di...ab do aur reh gaye hain...

aur jin ka humko nahi pata unsay bhi insaf kar

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zardari and MQM are no different let them expose each other and finish each other..and Nawaz shariff is already finishing his party image..imran khan zindabad
I agree 100% not only imran can take this country out of this situation he will need few honest technocrats and umberalla of honest army peoples is well

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It is only Allah who has exposed MQM , ALtaf ANP and Zardari...

What kind of award he wants ??? Of killing his wife ??? or thousands of innocent poor people ???

It is his duty to save people and Pakistan ......

Right now , Zardari has to go....immediately

زرداری بھگاؤ ، ملک بچاؤ​

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
yes ofcourse, if he resignes from his presidency and co-chairman ship of PPP and tells court he is willing to go to supreme court if it calls him......Like ZM did