IK has Exposed Corrupt politicians, Establishment and Courts

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جب تک موجودہ کچھ بکاؤ جیسے امریکہ کے پالتو کچھ لوگوں کو پھانسی کی سزا نہیں دی جائے گی
پاکستان کامستقبل پاکستان کی فوج کی سلامتی ہمیشہ خطرے میں رہے گی
باجوے کی وجہ سے فوج کی اور عوام کی محبت ختم ہو رہی ہے لوگؤں کا اعتبار اور بھروسہ اپنی فوج سے اٹھ رہا ہے

اب لوگ باجوے کی کسی بھی طرح کی کوئی ایکسٹنشن
یا اس کے لئے کوئی ٹیلر میڈ عہدہ یا اس کے اسکے یا امریکہ کے کسی بھی
نامزد آرمی چیف کو قبول نہیں کرے گی
کسی بھی امریکہ کے پالتو ُآرمی چیف کو قبول کرنے کا مطلب ہے سی پیک اؤر چین کی دوستی سے دست برداری
روس سے دوری اور ہمیشہ کے لئے امریکہ اور آئی ایم ایف فیٹف اور امریکہ کی بلیک میلنگ
اسرائیل کو تسلیم کرنے کی سازش کشمیر سے دست برداری
اور انڈیا سے تجارتی تعلقات اور مقبوضہ کشمیر کے مسلمانوں سے غداری اور انکے خون کا سودا
کشمیر کے شہیدوں کے خون کا سودا ، فلسطینی شہیدوں کے خون کا سودا
اور سب سے آخر میں ایٹمی اثاثوں سے دست برداری
یہ باجوے اینڈ کمپنی کا اصل کھیل ہے جسے انشا اللہ عوام اور پاکستان کی فوج نیوی اور ائیرفورس مل کر ناکام کریں گے اور امریکہ کے پالتو
اور پاکستان کے دشمن ملک دشمن فوج دشمن سی پیک کے دشمن ،
کشمیر سے دستبرداری دشمن ،
, فلسطینیوں کے خون سے غداری کرنے والے کشمیریوں کے خون سے غداری کرنے والے
چین کی دوستی کے دشمن روس کی دوستی کے دشمن ہر جرنیل ہر سیاسی لیڈر ہی ملک دشمن

کی سازش کو ناکام بنا کر اللہ کی مدد سے
انشا اللہ سی پیک بھی بچائیں گے کشمیر بھی

بچائیں گے فلسطین بھی بچائیں گے اور پاکستان کی افواج اور اسکے ایٹمی اثاثے بھی انشا اللہ ہمیشہ محفوظ رہیں گے

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zulu Mike:

Courts are cahoots in this saga, therefore do not pin any hopes on them.

The ONLY option left is.... People of Pakistan MUST take charge of the situation in their own hands and go for a massive "Kutta Maar Mohim" against all these holy cows.
Just ponder over the history of the last 500 years you will find one thing in common that every nation who is at the top of the world right now went thru this type of a revolution and then started everything anew with fresh civilized social contracts.

Until that happens, everything will be a fantasy, illusion and a pipe dream.
Dr sb I always like your posts and replies on this forum and believe that you are a true patriotic Pakistani like many others, coming back to this comment of yours I have a very little hope after carefully observing this morally bankrupt society that they will ever rise against the injustice as we lack unity and education, specially when the state is so ready to use the force against own people which we saw during IK long march,when people can't afford put food on their table they will not take things in their own hands but will rather die sisk sisk ke.We have seen people like Rana snaullah and shehbaz get away from the murders they did in model town let alone the corruption they have done and army is not answerable when they are involved in incidents like kasaur.Courts are not protecting the rights of people but are rather hand in glove with these corrupt mafias my last hope in the shape of Iman Khan has been shattered and my heart bleeds for our country even though I am an overseas Pakistani and have a lovely life abroad Alhamdulilah.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
The bloody revolution is the only way forward. This is inevitable only because the justice system has failed us. There is still time for cheap justice of Pakistan to form judicial commission on letter gate based on presidential letter and do a 'true justice'. Otherwise Pakistan is at a tipping point and it is just a matter of time when people will take law in their own hands.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr sb I always like your posts and replies on this forum and believe that you are a true patriotic Pakistani like many others, coming back to this comment of yours I have a very little hope after carefully observing this morally bankrupt society that they will ever rise against the injustice as we lack unity and education, specially when the state is so ready to use the force against own people which we saw during IK long march,when people can't afford put food on their table they will not take things in their own hands but will rather die sisk sisk ke.We have seen people like Rana snaullah and shehbaz get away from the murders they did in model town let alone the corruption they have done and army is not answerable when they are involved in incidents like kasaur.Courts are not protecting the rights of people but are rather hand in glove with these corrupt mafias my last hope in the shape of Iman Khan has been shattered and my heart bleeds for our country even though I am an overseas Pakistani and have a lovely life abroad Alhamdulilah.
My dear Waqar: I hear all the time commentators sitting on the national television saying.... "Overseas Pakistanis, since are away from the home therefore, they feel more for the country".... that type of monotonous comments may not appear to be true. Fact of the matter is that Overseas Pakistanis like yourself and myself have ingrained patriotism in our DNAs. No matter you're a British National and myself an American Citizen, living privileged and pampered lives (Alhamdo'lillah) but we still will die as Pakistanis. That is the reason our hearts bleed when we see our very own less fortunate people wronged so blatantly even during the day light and in front of thousands of other people by these goons without an iota of shame and any accountability.

That being said, I totally agree with what you're saying about these imported clowns, their handlers, and their inhuman behavior towards fellow poor and helpless people. Like many others, I too, fail to understand that why these oppressed people do not rise against all the injustices done to them and to their families by these traitors??
This is a dilemma for me too.
Hoping against all hopes.... Allah may help Imran making a comeback and this time he ruthlessly go after all these people and making them accountable for their crimes against the State and the oppressed poor people inhabiting the State. Aameen.

Keep in touch buddy.
All the Best.

thinking

Hats off to IK Jo sab jhoti muqadas cows ko be naqab kar gia.Pal m Patriots .Traitors ho gey.. aur Traitors. Patriots ho gey..Army..Mafia Politicians..Judiciary ka evil nexus pehli baar saray bazar nanga ho gia..Ab awam n sochna ha k is nexus ka ghulam rehna ha zindagi bhar ya azad rehna ha??

Last edited:

thinking

IK ne apni zindagi dao par laga kar evil nexus of Army Generals.. Mafias Politicians.. Judges..Judiciary..Medias ko awam k samnay naked kia .Warna kis m itni himmat thi??Even Bhutto bhi apni jaan bachanay k lia jala watani par razi tha..Nawaz.Showbaz.Benzair Bhutto sirf corruption k cases k dar se deal kar k bahir bhaag gey..IK apni jaan ki parwa kia bina ab tak jamm k khara ha..Aur kia chahay kisi brave leader se??

thinking

Those who betrayed Pakistan will suffer the consequences for imposing a imported vile infected sub human anti AWAM government on the people of Pakistan.

To my fellow patriotic Pakistan loving awam, should express it's views on the current American installed regime, of a money laundering illiterate family of Shareefs and the local architect behind this coup against a democratically elected government.

Who is the local facilitator? Hint watch the 23rd March parade again..
You will find the ANSWER.

Pakistan Zindabad.
May Allah protect Pakistan from local Shaiteen.
Yes I observed. Bajwa keep sitting away from IK on 23rd parade....Only Alvi..and Khatak talking to Bajwa.While when IK and Alvi leaving.Bajwa talk rudly to some Army officers in issue of peoples wanted to talk with Bajwa..