Imran Khan Claims, he can restore peace in just 3 months in Karachi

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101315353-1.gif

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Claims, he can restore peace in Karachi just in 3 months

Its possible because khan can do any thing in his statements.
But he should go to first liyari and kati pahadi before giving this type of statements.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Claims, he can restore peace in Karachi just in 3 months

Why he should go there first???
Its possible because khan can do any thing in his statements.
But he should go to first liyari and kati pahadi before giving this type of statements.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Claim In 3 Months He can Restore peace in Karachi.

Lets all give IK a chance to prove he can do it.

Even though I could bring the criminals on their knees in one month, be it gangsters, be it a political party. BUT I must be given full power as you would to army in case army deployment.

BUT my friends, if some one were to do it as I mentioned above, I am confident the very same CJ that you all adore will come in the way and start talking all the legal garbage. Also the human rights trash org.

Now come to think of it, all the movement to restore the CJ prior to Mush's exit, may have been the works of CIA because if they control, by bringing CJ's restoration and paying him millions, th elegal side of the govt will be taken care of.

After the restoration the CIA started paying attention to whom they want to install. They had their slave Zaradri all set to take over, but BB, through her stubborness and stupidity, arrived against the agreement between the US/Mush/Saudia, hence CIA had to kill her. US could not see its planned installation of Zaradri go out of whac.

Update: Sometimes I feel i could cut the son of 1000 fathers Mush into pieces, inch by inch and let him die a horrific death for what he would get for selling the nation to kafereen

Last edited:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Governer k pass tu administrative iktayaraat he nai hain...............imran khan nay ksaisay theek krna hai.....................
soochay samjay baghair bolna abe bhe nai chora..............

ziakhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Governer k pass tu administrative iktayaraat he nai hain...............imran khan nay ksaisay theek krna hai.....................
soochay samjay baghair bolna abe bhe nai chora..............

By the way,
NS to soch ker bhi ghalt hi bolta hay.

M javed

Banned
If imran khan is made governor of sindh provice and peace of karachi is not returned, he will say:

(1) what could i do, i am only a constitutional representative of the federal government and have no powers to run the province administratively .

(2) to bring peace to karachi, i should have been made chief minister of sindh

(3) i have claimed to be made the governor of sindh because i did not know who runs a provice - the governor or the chief minister.

Sadly enough this is the knowledge of imran khan - how will he lead the nation

crankthskunk

Re: Imran Khan Claim In 3 Months He can Restore peace in Karachi.

Lets all give IK a chance to prove he can do it.

Even though I could bring the criminals on their knees in one month, be it gangsters, be it a political party. BUT I must be given full power as you would to army in case army deployment.

BUT my friends, if some one were to do it as I mentioned above, I am confident the very same CJ that you all adore will come in the way and start talking all the legal garbage. Also the human rights trash org.

Now come to think of it, all the movement to restore the CJ prior to Mush's exit, may have been the works of CIA because if they control, by bringing CJ's restoration and paying him millions, th elegal side of the govt will be taken care of.

After the restoration the CIA started paying attention to whom they want to install. They had their slave Zaradri all set to take over, but BB, through her stubborness and stupidity, arrived against the agreement between the US/Mush/Saudia, hence CIA had to kill her. US could not see its planned installation of Zaradri go out of whac.

Update: Sometimes I feel i could cut the son of 1000 fathers Mush into pieces, inch by inch and let him die a horrific death for what he would get for selling the nation to kafereen

Gazoo bhai, he clarified his statement in both programs, he stated this a day early in another program. When asked if he wants to be the Governor, he said, what he meant, that anyone who;

1- Be neutral and act above political affiliations;
2- Given complete control over the police;
3- Disarm gangs and other people in Karachi;
4- Arrest and prosecute people without any political interference.

Provided, these steps are followed anyone can do it. Imran clearly said, that's what he meant.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

HAHAHAHAH!![hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

How desperate is this man to come into power??

He wants to come into power any way he can!!

Imran Khan:
Make me Preseident. Make me Prime Minister. Make me Governor. Make me Army chief as well. Make e Supreme Overlord of everything that moves!!

What an idiot!

anyie1

All of you please dont take the comments seriously posted by anyone who seems to be from MQM. They are paid employees of MQM media cell and they have been given the task to counter or initiate propaganda. they are majboor due to their salary. i am sure many of them dont like doing this but they are doing it for the sake of their and their family lives as there is always a gun on their heads....... their comments will not hurt the movement towards truth and honesty............... Truth will prevail, InshaAllah

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
All of you please dont take the comments seriously posted by anyone who seems to be from MQM. They are paid employees of MQM media cell and they have been given the task to counter or initiate propaganda. they are majboor due to their salary. i am sure many of them dont like doing this but they are doing it for the sake of their and their family lives as there is always a gun on their heads....... their comments will not hurt the movement towards truth and honesty............... Truth will prevail, InshaAllah

Hahahahahhahaah:):):)..............!
MQM fobiaa....! There was nothing in this post regarding MQM bt:):):)
Whenever one exposed u in the light of turth n arguments u people jst accused him (yellow joulnalisam, paid, Chamchaaa, scared, bhatta khoor, Terrorist....etc)

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
what is your pay? can i get this job please i am jobless now a days. I promise i will act according to the rules and regulations of your boses.
Are you not satisfied with the pay you are getting in PTI. I think it would be quite high, lot of charity money there................

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
yes peace can be restored within no time if police is depolitcised all over Pakistan especially in Karachi and also the police men who are earnig salaries doing nothing are being kicked off