Imran Khan Foundation active in Badin...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well Done..

By the way I am afraid this wouldn't have got any coverage if Mir Khalilurrehman was not involved.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think Imran realizes it himself how quick he can change the fortune of under previliged pakistanis , once in power . 75% of Pakistan will become his hands with the idea of self help along with state help . May Allah bring the right change for Pakistan ... awaiting one more miracle of Allah .

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think Imran realizes it himself how quick he can change the fortune of under previliged pakistanis , once in power . 75% of Pakistan will become his hands with the idea of self help along with state help . May Allah bring the right change for Pakistan ... awaiting one more miracle of Allah .

Ameen. I think he knows the vibrancy that is present in Pakistani society. I've often heard him talk about how Pakistan only needs an enabling environment i.e. basically good governance, and Pakistanis will rise by themselves. He's also said that he knows the selflessness of our population, which is what convinced him to join politics. He had no plan of doing that before. In fact, I was just watching an old documentary, in which he explained why he did not want to join politics. Watch from 8:10...

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
fantastic.

Yaar yeh banda bohat Aala hai. I mean really a gem. Forget the politics, this guy is a really good human being. It would have been easy for him to spend a luxurious life ( he is still spending a pretty good life), but he decided to share his fortunes with others.

Allah bless him. Real Muslim.