Imran Khan is in Dangerous Mood - What is going to happen on may 11th??

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Those who underestimate Imran Khan actually have very little idea of his ambitions, passions and vision. He is the guy who can do it for Pakistan and we are with him and we will protest for our rights and for the rights of all those who wont even participate.

Isupport, I see you are from Lahore. Are you going yourself or you will also sit behind your PC and do Internet protest ;)

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just watch...what kind of big numbers will be coming out on 11th on our leaders call.

We are not the true followers and genuine supporters

Tum ********* 35 puncture ki paidawaar ho, nothing else.

Jo bhi hai ....hamarey pass taqat hai ikhtiar hai ham jo chahein karein....aap log sari zindagee bhi takrein martey raho par kuch nahin kar sako gey aap logon ka kaam bus sirf aik rah gaya hai ...computer par beth kar dosron ko galian dena ghaddar kehna aur imran khan kee poojha karna ...aur to kuch kar nahin saktey

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
atleast teray nawaz pig sai to zada hi aoqat hai

Haan na tabhi to hamara nawaz sharif aaj prime minister hai aur imran khan street par khwar ho raha hai aur sari zindageee khwar hota rahey ga ...lagta hai is dafa ISI kee support mil gaye hai Geo key khilaf batein kar kar key leyey ab himmat parhi keh maidan mein nikal ayey par bechara aur keya kar sakta hai itni haisiat to hai nain keh kuch kar sakey

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes sir, we are with you... sitting in canada... in the comfort of our homes.. munching pop-corns.. drinking hot-coffee... we'll watch it on 80 inch hi-definition

What drama sir, maza aa jaye gaa. Horror, Action Thriller, Romance and Comedy... wow

Sir, if we can arrange some heart attacks, some laathi charge, some tear gas shells, that'll be awesome

Two three item numbers may be?

OMG, I have already applied for leave from my office sir. also invited some friends to my place. It will be lots of fun. cant wait.

-------

BTW, I am always with Khan if he can separate himself from Tahir Qadri. But unfortunately, this time, it looks like TUQ is using Khan for his own agenda.

You seem to be a few of the PTI supporters I know one can reason with, so I'd share my few questions/reservations in case you want to hear.

1) This is about Election Rigging? Election was conducted throughout Pakistan by the same ECP, Judicial Setup and under the watch of the same media. If elections were rigged in Lahore, can they be genuine elsewhere? If not, why not resign from KPK Govt. and SHOW you believe in the cause.

2) IK issued statements when Fakhruddin G Ibrahim was made Chairman ECP. He had always praised CJ's role. IK met Najam Sethi when he became caretaker CM, and showed his confidence.

IK had been regularly appearing on Geo and other TV Channels.

After expressing COMPLETE trust on ALL the umpires, AT EVERY STEP, is it not too low to cry after defeat?

3) About the thumb verification: You must have had the experience of having your thumb print recorded at NADRA's office? On a glass scanner, it takes MORE THAN ONE attempts to record the correct print.

When you print on paper, the ink gets smeared, your thumb is translated, rotated, and smeared. Do you think those paper prints will be verifiable and machine-readable?

That is why, both ECP and Nadra Chairman have verified that thumb-prints can't be verified this time.

4) : What happens if, after he is given the 4 constituencies verification, he starts crying all over again? I mean what is the guarantee that this time, he'll honor his word?

iSupportPTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Isupport, I see you are from Lahore. Are you going yourself or you will also sit behind your PC and do Internet protest ;)

I cant say much about myself, but I will just tell you this, that I have been to more than 5 main jalsas, almost all protests in Lahore.. and I have traveled for 2 years for PTI.

Muqadas

You seem to be a few of the PTI supporters I know one can reason with, so I'd share my few questions/reservations in case you want to hear.

1) This is about Election Rigging? Election was conducted throughout Pakistan by the same ECP, Judicial Setup and under the watch of the same media. If elections were rigged in Lahore, can they be genuine elsewhere? If not, why not resign from KPK Govt. and SHOW you believe in the cause.

2) IK issued statements when Fakhruddin G Ibrahim was made Chairman ECP. He had always praised CJ's role. IK met Najam Sethi when he became caretaker CM, and showed his confidence.

IK had been regularly appearing on Geo and other TV Channels.

After expressing COMPLETE trust on ALL the umpires, AT EVERY STEP, is it not too low to cry after defeat?

3) About the thumb verification: You must have had the experience of having your thumb print recorded at NADRA's office? On a glass scanner, it takes MORE THAN ONE attempts to record the correct print.

When you print on paper, the ink gets smeared, your thumb is translated, rotated, and smeared. Do you think those paper prints will be verifiable and machine-readable?

That is why, both ECP and Nadra Chairman have verified that thumb-prints can't be verified this time.

4) : What happens if, after he is given the 4 constituencies verification, he starts crying all over again? I mean what is the guarantee that this time, he'll honor his word?

1) List of 25-30 suspicious national assembly constituencies is with PTI leadership. Out of which, as a test case, only 4 constituencies were challenged. No one is saying that whole election was rigged (at least no one from PTI top leadership is claiming that). Remember 35 Puncture theory? If proven wrong, why would Imran Khan or anyone resign? Its our legal right to challenge results. Its our legal right to ask for recounting. Its our legal right to ask for verification.

2) CJ, Fakhrudin and others did not fulfill their duties during and after elections. How Imran Khan was going to preempt this?

3) I agree that it is difficult to verify these thumb prints which were taken using low quality ink, on low quality paper. But why Election commission failed to take notice of this problem before elections? Dont you think there is something fishy?

4) If these 4 constituencies are verified and there is no abnormality, there will be no reason for any further agitation.

Purpose of this whole
exercise is to secure more free and fair elections in future.

Junaid2814

MPA (400+ posts)
Mien Abhi bta deta hoon khan sb ki taqreer..... Khan sb ny elections ky last mien hi tuqreerien ki thi baqi her time wo Tajziyay paesh kertay hien....... Issi liay khan sb analyst tu achay hien LAKIN directionless..... Ab agar taqreer visionary hu agay ka laya Amal Maloom hu .... Aetajaj ka kam uz kum aik target set hu phir tu theek ...Werna total khajal khawari... Rungbazi ..... Topi drama... Or hu ga b yehi kiu ky aaj b wohi khan sb k sath hien Jin ki waja Sy khan sb ka khawab chikna choor hoa ...... Khan sb ap Buhat achay hien ap ky ird gird log achay nahi hien ...

Dr. PTI

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan ney keya dangerous mood mein hona hai ab bechara to minnatein kar kar key pagaaal ho gaya hai ab usko ISI kee support mil gayee hai par koee faida nahin hai imran khan ka yeh burger class to garmi mein bahir nikalney sey to rahi 11 may ko pata chal jai ga keh imran khan kee keya aoqat hain

Swat ma to hum nay PTI ki Aoqat dekha di ha...
Ab Isb ma bhi dekha dain gain

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran khan ager tum 11 ko jalsa kerkae wapis chalae gae to aaenda yae qaum kabhi tum per bherosa nahi karaegi!

ager tum sirf jalsa karkae wapis gae to tum mae aur baqya politicians mae koi nahi farq rahega!

so plzzzzzzzzz give respect to ur words n turn them into reality!

Zulfi Khan

May Allah Help "Imran Khan" and his associates in
getting justice for the poor in Pakistan! Rigging is also
injustice to millions in Pakistan.

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
10155392_592504387530408_1369750346477439272_n.jpg

araein

yes sir, we are with you... Sitting in canada... In the comfort of our homes.. Munching pop-corns.. Drinking hot-coffee... We'll watch it on 80 inch hi-definition

what drama sir, maza aa jaye gaa. Horror, action thriller, romance and comedy... Wow

sir, if we can arrange some heart attacks, some laathi charge, some tear gas shells, that'll be awesome

two three item numbers may be?

Omg, i have already applied for leave from my office sir. Also invited some friends to my place. It will be lots of fun. Cant wait.

-------

btw, i am always with khan if he can separate himself from tahir qadri. But unfortunately, this time, it looks like tuq is using khan for his own agenda.

u r the geo employee so geo was never with imran khan. Na tha, na hai aur na ho ga.

Atif504

Citizen
iya kahoo Imran Bhai!Enn wadairo, jagirr daaro, Benazeero, Zardaeo, kay saamnay ki taqath kisi main nahee hay.Its Lootocracy Imran Bhai,We can't change Pakistan bhai, Kabhi Sindh jaakay unn bhookay jahil awaam se poocho vote kisko dogay wo kahaingay Benazeer ko, poochna kew kahaingay Shaheed hui hamaray liay. hahahaha Imran khan sahab, Mushkil hay bohat mushkil.Ess aawaam ka kuch nahee hosakta,Ye aisi awaam hay jo PPP, MQM ANP ko support karti hy tau samjho wo koi change nahee chahtee.:(