Imran Khan is in Dangerous Mood - What is going to happen on may 11th??

Argonaut

Banned

١١ مئی کو کیا ہونا ہے؟

ٹائیں ٹائیں فش!

ایک کہاوت ہے کہ " جو مکا جنگ کے بعد یاد آۓ اسے اپنے ہی منہ پہ مارنا چاہئیے"

ایک سال ہو گیا انتخابات کو- حکومت کو تمام سیاسی جماعتیں، عوام، بیرونی دنیا حتیٰ کہ آپ خود بھی تسلیم کر چکے ہیں- اب اتنی دیر بعد انتخابات میں دھاندلی کا الزام لگا کر تحریک چلانا ایک احمقانہ فعل ہو گا اور اس کے ڈانڈے حکومت اور جی ایچ کیو کے درمیان فاصلوں سے ملاۓ جاءیں گے- پھر قادری صاحب کا ساتھ، نرا ذلتوں کا طوق-

امید ہے کہ ١١ مئی کے دن دل کی بھڑاس نکلنے کے بعد پارٹی کے سینئر رہنماؤں کے وہ مشورے سمجھ میں آ جائیں گے جو آج کچھ "جوشیلے" سمجھنے نہیں دے رہے۔

ہاں اگر مطالبہ یہ ہو کہ اگلے انتخابات کو شفاف بنانے کے لئیے اقدامات کئیے جائیں تو یقیناً اس کا جواز بنتا ہے- لیکن اس صورت میں فوراً سڑکوں پہ آنے کے بجاۓ پہلے اسسمبلیوں میں انتخابی قوانین میں ترامیم پیش کرنا پڑیں گی اور خیبر پختونخوا میں شفاف بلدیاتی انتخاب کروا کے دکھانا پڑے گا۔

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mohammadi

for ur kind information i blocked NATO supply with him, if he will ask us we can come for this too. khan is not supporting TUQ, TUQ is doing his jaalsa in pindi and IK in ISB. IK was planning this for a long time and his timmings are perfect now in my opinion. this govt should go now, enough is enough

Please come

تے ہن توں نس مطمئن بیغیرت

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
You seem to be a few of the PTI supporters I know one can reason with, so I'd share my few questions/reservations in case you want to hear.

1) This is about Election Rigging? Election was conducted throughout Pakistan by the same ECP, Judicial Setup and under the watch of the same media. If elections were rigged in Lahore, can they be genuine elsewhere? If not, why not resign from KPK Govt. and SHOW you believe in the cause.

2) IK issued statements when Fakhruddin G Ibrahim was made Chairman ECP. He had always praised CJ's role. IK met Najam Sethi when he became caretaker CM, and showed his confidence.

IK had been regularly appearing on Geo and other TV Channels.

After expressing COMPLETE trust on ALL the umpires, AT EVERY STEP, is it not too low to cry after defeat?

3) About the thumb verification: You must have had the experience of having your thumb print recorded at NADRA's office? On a glass scanner, it takes MORE THAN ONE attempts to record the correct print.

When you print on paper, the ink gets smeared, your thumb is translated, rotated, and smeared. Do you think those paper prints will be verifiable and machine-readable?

That is why, both ECP and Nadra Chairman have verified that thumb-prints can't be verified this time.

4) : What happens if, after he is given the 4 constituencies verification, he starts crying all over again? I mean what is the guarantee that this time, he'll honor his word?

You seem to be equally reasonable, so what do u think is the alternative to the corrupt mafias presently sucking on the blood of this poor nation??

Mr.NomanAli

Voter (50+ posts)
kuch nahien ho na!!! bahi yeh mulk aesa hi hai!!! aik imran kiss kiss say laray ga??? subhie corrupt hain.... burger bachon nay tu bahir hi ni nikalna..blah....blah.... "bahi future ka sirf allah ko pata hai kia ho ga aur kia nai ho ga ye dekha jaye ga lekin ager apna haq layna hai tu muqa dhoondon aur koi moqa bhi hath say janay na do baqi jo allah nay behter samjha wohi hona hai".

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
So it starts all over from where we left =Naya Pakistan

i need to know ur comments about our struggle for Naya Pakistan from 11 may 2014
34nk6r4.png

Last edited:

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: So it starts all over from where we left =Naya Pakistan

We waited for one year but our grievances are not addressed so now is the time to hit the streets .

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Imran Khan ne to yeh bhi kaha hai k koi jamhuriyat ko derail nahi kar sakta

to phir in jalsay jaloson ka END kia hoga , yeh mujhe samajh nahi aa rahi

dosri baat qadri aur IK ke jalsay saath saath hongay yah allag allag ???

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan ne to yeh bhi kaha hai k koi jamhuriyat ko derail nahi kar sakta

to phir in jalsay jaloson ka END kia hoga , yeh mujhe samajh nahi aa rahi

dosri baat qadri aur IK ke jalsay saath saath hongay yah allag allag ???

Alag alag hongay

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1) List of 25-30 suspicious national assembly constituencies is with PTI leadership. Out of which, as a test case, only 4 constituencies were challenged. No one is saying that whole election was rigged (at least no one from PTI top leadership is claiming that). Remember 35 Puncture theory? If proven wrong, why would Imran Khan or anyone resign? Its our legal right to challenge results. Its our legal right to ask for recounting. Its our legal right to ask for verification.

2) CJ, Fakhrudin and others did not fulfill their duties during and after elections. How Imran Khan was going to preempt this?

3) I agree that it is difficult to verify these thumb prints which were taken using low quality ink, on low quality paper. But why Election commission failed to take notice of this problem before elections? Dont you think there is something fishy?

4) If these 4 constituencies are verified and there is no abnormality, there will be no reason for any further agitation.

Purpose of this whole
exercise is to secure more free and fair elections in future.

1) Actually it is NOT true. IK has repeated the 35 punctures thing several times himself, so its DEFINITELY not just 4 or 30 constituencies he is talking about. Note that in ANY of the programs after elections, IK's line about elections is: 'We would have won if there was no rigging, people had decided'. Do you REALLY think he's saying so based on 4 constituencies? )

And NO, it is NOT anyone right to demand this or that.

Election petitions go to a tribunal and tribunal examines the cases. FYI, Rigging is reported by POLLING STATIONS, and NOT BY CONSTITUENCIES. EVEN IF ONE PARTY ACCUSES there was rigging on 10 POLLING STATIONS, and ECP thinks those votes combined would not change the result, ECP will reject the petition.

After the tribunals, the decisions can be challenged in HC and SC.

While submitting papers, a candidate subscribes to this procedure and vows to accept the ECP's decision as FINAL.

(BTW, CJ is not Iftikhar Chaudhry now, neither is Fakhru bhai CJP. IF IK is not accepting the decisions of this NEW Election Commissioner and CJP, what WILL he?)

And the 35 puncture theory :D No body has yet theorized whether it was 35 NA seats or provincial assembly ones? IK and Dr Shahid Masood were challenged to 'Shut up or gear up' and they chose to drop the issue since then :)

2: You approve an umpire and then accept his decisions as a gentleman. Why did he approve of ALL of these people before elections? Even during the run to elections, these people were all good and angelic. You will not HEAR A SINGLE COMPLAIN during the WHOLE DAY OF ELECTIONS FROM PTI AGAINST THESE PEOPLE.

Come the results, and they can't make sense of the results and start alleging. Ye to rondi hai.

3: No, I don't. That's the problem with some PTI people. 5-6 months before the elections, ECP CONSIDERED EVMs. (This is a part of the SC's proceedings.) The cost for EVMs was too high and ECP did not have the authority to change the budget of the fiscal year, so they dropped the idea.

Back then, it made a small news. No PTI flinched about it, no hoopla in the media. Come the results and EVERYTHING is fishy :)

Moreover, I have not seen any examples in Indian General Elections, where a thumb verification was carried out using EVMs. So nobody is sure if EVM would be any better.

Plus, even EVMs can be hacked, tampered and manipulated. Who would have stopped IK from accusing and blaming? I mean the way he is zealous about EVMs today, he was once zealous about Fakhru Bhai and the ECP :)

4: Oh really? How would ECP REJECT any petitions, once a precedence is set? How can ECP say that only those 4 constituencies must be verified and the rest of petitioners can be rejected, just because PTI is saying so?

If the purpose is future, why not just press the ECP to buy EVMs for next elections? The purpose IS to cast aspersions on THIS election as well.

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)

چلو آو 90 دن پھر سے شروع کریں۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

the thread is not about wt i m go ask u but u still did not reply me yesterday when i asked u Y sharifs waved off Rs 6 billion Mark up. will u ever mind any thing bad about nawaz ?

adnan_younus

wohee fazoool kee bongyaan maarey gaa... do teen gaaney chalayegaaa... and ghar jaaker kaheygaa.. hum jamhooryat ke saath hein..... he has chosen a wrong time when the economic indicators are showing good signs.. he needs to wait for the full summer crunch to do these protests

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)

The unfinished revolution (clap) The revenge is still needs to be taken, we the youth is ready...are you Pakistan ?

Annie

Sounds thrilling to me, that means clock is ticking...... I hope, Khan Sahib would not wrap up his protest and negotiate with anything. Come on Khan Sahib let it get done for once and for all. Now or Never. (jhanda)

jason

It is clear that Rigging in election with the present set up is not going away.

It is also clear that this Govt has been imposed under a preplan and predetermined circumstances with the support of foreign powers to whom no institute can stand upto.

But then there is no way to correct these things but protest.So may Allah be with the Right ones in this struggle.

Sadia Hashmi

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sounds thrilling to me, that means clock is ticking...... I hope, Khan Sahib would not wrap up his protest and negotiate with anything. Come on Khan Sahib let it get done for once and for all. Now or Never. (jhanda)

or garmi kitni ho ge yahan? log tu bemar ho jaen gay....... yahan wo sab log jo es step ko es mosam mein favour karen gay khud achy mosamon mein hon gay,,,,,