Imran Khan should postpone the rally for the sake of my husband, Mashaal.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One can feel her pain. However, have watched her on various talk-shows. Unfortunately, she is not a big proponent of Imran Khan.

Last edited:

samisam

بی بی یہ ریلی پاکستان بچانے اور امریکئ کتوں کو بھگانے اور پاکستان کو آزادی دلانے کے لئے ہے پاکستان کے بغیر کشمیر کی کیا اہمیت ٗ
انشا اللہ پاکستان بچانا ہے اور پاکستان کے ساتھ ساتھ کشمیر کاز کو بھئ اور کشمیر کو بھی بچانا ہے ُاور کتوں کو بھگانا ہے

Rambler

This is really sad and government of pakistan should do something about it. Why are all the Dalla's mum ?

Rambler

Whats the point of this demand?

Does she think that Yaseen Malik will not get the media coverage he deserve if the sentencing happens the same day as the long march?

The demand is that Wadda and Nikka Dalla should just say the word 'Kashmir' if Modi allows them to, Just one word. That is it.

Pracha

While your beloved leader was campaigning for Modi, Nawaz Sharif was delivering speeches on Kashmir issue.

FS7cJWcWIAA7SA-

Empty words with deafening silence.

Rambler

While your beloved leader was campaigning for Modi, Nawaz Sharif was delivering speeches on Kashmir issue.
Oh come on Mr Dalla (Sorry if you are not nawaz shareef), this must have been approved by Modi or thrust on him by the Army. Do you think Dalla thinks about anything other than the next degh of Haleem. Nawaz shareef is an ignorant bastard from Dalla Haran wala tribe who only thinks about money and nothing else. He can (and has) sold his daughters for money. Country, nation, religion, honor, dignity are words he never could comprehend.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I understand the pain of the lady and her husband had been in my prayers for quite sometime. That being said, as far as I have heard about the clauses of indian constitution, the sections under which Yasin Malik Sahib is being tried the maximum punishment is a life term. Death penalty is not on the table under those sections and the clauses of indian constitution.
Anyway, Dil sey Dua hai keh Allah Paak Malik Sb ki madad fermaien. Aameen.