Indian cricket team ready to visit Pak

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indian cricket team ready to visit Pak: Rao

Updated at: 1411 PST, Thursday, April 07, 2011
4-7-2011_80114_l.jpg
NEW DEHLI: Indian foreign secretary Nirupama Rao has said that Indian cricket team is prepared to visit Pakistan, Geo News reported on Thursday.

In a telephonic interview, foreign secretary said that it is not that we have forbidden our team from going there. Security is always an issue and we always like to be sure about security when we allow our teams to go there.

I think cricket sometimes becomes an instrument of diplomacy, she said and added that we have seen how cricket matches have been played between India and Pakistan in the past. People in both countries have supported the idea of such contacts.

Rao said this has to be discussed between the cricketing fraternities on both sides and taken forward.

The meeting between the Prime Ministers of two countries at Mohali on March 30 on the sidelines of the cricket World Cup semifinal between the two countries, "has given a new direction" to the bilateral relationship, Rao said in the interview.

Manmohan Singh had invited Gilani to Mohali after India and Pakistan advanced to the World Cup semifinal.
She said that India was open to renewing cricketing contacts with Pakistan.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Indian cricket team ready to visit Pak: Rao

Look my previous post where I clearly mention that SEMI Final was FIXED and heere is the FRUIT

Some people give me bad rating or comment on my post and ask for proof.

bhai hum log political analysis hey and

Flying bird kay feather GIN laytay hey - hum urti chirya kay per gin laytay hey

Last edited:

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Timely prediction, Indian cricket team won't show up in Pakistan this year at least, but will continue to crap about it time and again thru their MEA[min. of external affairs], and before any such plan there will be another incident and then would we have to get beaten by India again to improve our relations. Now one can understand the smile on Misbah's face all thru out his innings, I'd predicted this that Gilani Rehman Malik all this baraat that has gone to India is to handover the match to them, another feat by this govt. to further their interest even if it means destroying your own country. Shahbaz Sharif hyanding over 5 lakhs each were actually for throwing the match against the INdians so he is also "on board" as this PPP-PML-N alliance eat us up from within.
I doubt there will be development as long as this govt.[of thugs] is in control.

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)

10 arab afridi aur misbah aur younus aur kamran brother............
abi ipl bhi mil jaye gey.....
next year ka contract paka....
zardari khaphay khaphay...

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)

When Pakistan beats India relentlessly in cricket (the record speaks for itself), the whole indian nation starts crying and it's a huge problem as Cricket is a religion in India. Whereas it's not the same in Pakistan.

India has no choice but to stop playing Pakistan when they loose..so, now they've cleverly figured out to either stop playing pakistan or rig matches as that is really the only way they can guarantee wins....moreover, it's easy because the Pakistani players are mostly corrupt and would sell their mamas if they could...

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

indians are making fun of afridi making this type of photoshop pictures

fgff.jpg

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

bhai log - Remember - Whenever you get a chance to SELL pakistan, JUST DO IT if you are clever.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

Faqira you people have sold your soul to altaf, what are you talking about..

You have proof of your predictions and out come

Not he said, she said soild proof that these players were and are invovled

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Look my previous post where I clearly mention that SEMI Final was FIXED and heere is the FRUIT

political analysis nhi hota analyst hota he pehley analyst ki spelling seekh lo phir par wr b gin lena lol

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

If I remember correctly I had agreed with you.

yeah kaunsa kamal hai bhai. Jasiey hi brid ko dekha, fauran hi google khol kr bata dia. LOL