Is it dissolving hopes or what? Is Khan giving up?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I just read a strange news guys which kind of shows that IK is giving up. Not ready to put up a fight ??
Why the hell are we not striving to snatch the Punjab Govt back. Why finding the opposition leader. Will it be the same for the center or what.
Please answer the question and stay away form the abuse.

PTI finalizes name of opposition leader in Punjab Assembly​

LAHORE (Dunya News) - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Saturday finalized the name of opposition leader in the Punjab Assembly.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leadership has approved the appointment of Mian Mehmood ur Rashid as Leader of the Opposition in the Punjab Assembly, while Mian Aslam Iqbal will be the Deputy Opposition Leader.

It may be recalled that Mian Mehmood ur Rashid had earlier been the Leader of the Opposition in the Punjab Assembly during the last Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PML-N) government.

Go fuk yourself bastard

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
i
I just read a strange news guys which kind of shows that IK is giving up. Not ready to put up a fight ??
Why the hell are we not striving to snatch the Punjab Govt back. Why finding the opposition leader. Will it be the same for the center or what.

LAHORE (Dunya News) - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Saturday finalized the name of opposition leader in the Punjab Assembly.

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leadership has approved the appointment of Mian Mehmood ur Rashid as Leader of the Opposition in the Punjab Assembly, while Mian Aslam Iqbal will be the Deputy Opposition Leader.

It may be recalled that Mian Mehmood ur Rashid had earlier been the Leader of the Opposition in the Punjab Assembly during the last Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PML-N) government.

i agree with u on this point....its nothing but surrender...

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
B32-AC9-A6-63-D9-4-BD6-BC1-D-C7-ECC9201787.jpg

Shazi ji

Thread starter is a patwari so the best way to answer is...

FU6AMxEWUAYP0NK

پنجاب گورنمنٹ کیسے واپس مل سکتی ھے؟؟؟

الیکشن کی بھرپور تیاری کی جارہی ھے لیکن وہ ایک ماہ بعد ہوں گے، تب تک اپوزیشن لیڈر کے بغیر حمزہ کو کھلی چھٹی دے دی جائے؟؟؟

Dear all

PTI ka long march tab he kamyab ho ga jab punjab main PTI ke Govt ho ge warna nahi.

Yeh Punjab main gullu butt kharey ker k sarey rashtey band ker dehtay hain tu punjab say PTI k loge kesey Long Mach main shamil hon gay?

Panjab Gov can't be take over by PTI...Hamza with the help of LHC judges will continue. According to Constitution. Budget must pass by simple majority. While Hamza don't have simple majority. So Hamza will go out of box solution to pass the budget..LHC will help him..As for opposition leader is concern..this is for save side. If Hamza dissolve Panjab assembly for some reasons.. For take care Gov you need a opposition leader for consulting TC Gov CM.

PTI and IK are in a corner
with army, judicary and tattus like ECP head against you personally, there is very less to come out with. And PTI isn't TLP nor do they have gullu butts to threaten the govt and institutes. But although IK is cornered but it is the army who has lost its support for good

This is what I think: MLN wants elections before November because they count on Bajwa to win them the elections. Imran Khan has some how realized the same and has possibly been advised that he should let them rule until next year. If the elections are held now, the establishment will never let IK back as too much has been said and on top of it, the establishment feels that if they go against the wishes of the USA, Pakistan wouldn't be able to save herself from a financial default. They have also realized that recognizing Israel and giving bases to USA is getting unavoidable. It is not about the USA only, even Saudi Arabia wants a help from Pakistan in recognizing the zionist state. And nothing of this can be achieved in IK's government.

Every day for last 25 years Patwaris go to sleep with a dream: IK is giving up!

Every morning they wake up with a chapair on face.

Uth bhootni daya...sapnay dekhna band kar.

O chal oye patwari chawla, aab aaja apni aasli ID se is thread pe.
B32-AC9-A6-63-D9-4-BD6-BC1-D-C7-ECC9201787.jpg

RajaRawal111

This is what I think: MLN wants elections before November because they count on Bajwa to win them the elections. Imran Khan has some how realized the same and has possibly been advised that he should let them rule until next year. If the elections are held now, the establishment will never let IK back as too much has been said and on top of it, the establishment feels that if they go against the wishes of the USA, Pakistan wouldn't be able to save herself from a financial default. They have also realized that recognizing Israel and giving bases to USA is getting unavoidable. It is not about the USA only, even Saudi Arabia wants a help from Pakistan in recognizing the zionist state. And nothing of this can be achieved in IK's government.
I dont think so Shaid Sahib. Now I am quite inclined towards the opinion that they will never risk the next election. They will try their best to put the derailed country on track and go in the election at the end of 2023. They may buy some extra time as well as constitutionally the elections can be delayed to 6 months under special circumstances.
So maybe March April of 2024. By that time IKs false Azadi Narrative would have been dissolved, which is already leaking quite fast.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar Mafia imran ke jaga hota tu yeh apni hakumat girnay dehta? kabi nahi yeh loge Pakistan ka sara ghazana khali ker dehtay hain apni hakumaten bachanay k liay Manzur Watto ka dur kesey nahi yaad jab aftab sher pao nay Noto ke borian bhr ker Manzoor Wato k liay logo ko khareeda tha yeh siasatdaan sab haramio ka tola hota hey paisey say sab ko khareeda ja sakta hey.

IK traditionally siasatdaan nahi wo social worker turned politician hey oar Pakistan ko b aisa he admi chaheay .Imran khan nay Pakistan ke National Income ko apnay ikqar bachanay k liay istimal nahi kia oar arraam say ghar chala gaya hey.

Wasey agar Pervez Ellahi group dohka na dehta oar Imran khan Jangir tareen oar Aleem Khan ko apnay sath hamesha rakhta tu ab b PTI ke govt honi thi Punjab main.
I totally agree with you that IK is not a traditional Politician and this is the kind of guy we need. But we need him to be a bit sensible as well. there are some things we should not be stubborn on.
I think his whole failure is his Choice Buzdaar. His all performance was eclipsed by this one Basterd Buzdar. The whole party was telling him that his choice is absolutely wrong but he was acting like a child. And now it cost him his whole political career.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
IK is doing blunders after blunders. His biggest blunder in this scenario is giving resignation from assemblies. I am quite sure that Nooni crooks will accept them all of the sudden and go for the byelection. They will muster their majority in NA without IK in the battlefield and will live happily ever after.
If IK will keep making this kind of stupid flip-flopping then he will become weaker and weaker every day and ultimately they will engage him in the court cases and will totally distract him from his real mission.

Shahid Abassi

I dont think so Shaid Sahib. Now I am quite inclined towards the opinion that they will never risk the next election. They will try their best to put the derailed country on track and go in the election at the end of 2023. They may buy some extra time as well as constitutionally the elections can be delayed to 6 months under special circumstances.
So maybe March April of 2024. By that time IKs false Azadi Narrative would have been dissolved, which is already leaking quite fast.
If these jokers stay, half of the population would die of hunger. Raja sb. they can't handle the economy. Look what they have done to it in 2 months. Exports started going down the day they took over and have a -10% growth/decline in this period. Looking at the budget, you can only laugh at the unreaslitic and unachieveable numbers. They are only counting on rupee to fall further and inflation to rise, so that they can collect more in taxes. The longer they go on, they will have lesser chances to win elections even if all 13 parties stay together. They have a much better chance now while Bajwa is in uniform.

Shahid Abassi

IK is doing blunders after blunders. His biggest blunder in this scenario is giving resignation from assemblies. I am quite sure that Nooni crooks will accept them all of the sudden and go for the byelection. They will muster their majority in NA without IK in the battlefield and will live happily ever after.
If IK will keep making this kind of stupid flip-flopping then he will become weaker and weaker every day and ultimately they will engage him in the court cases and will totally distract him from his real mission.
IK knows it very well that power center is not the NA. There is no use of sitting in the assembly if the establishment, 13 parties, ECP and judges have made a common front against you. In the prevailing senario, it is better to wait and let the government feel the heat of ailing economy and the foreign X account. The food inflation is 25% and within a couple of months it is going to be 40%. I am sure IK doesn't want any elections before November. Had he wated that, he could have resigned from all 4 provincial assemblies too. And then there would have been no way to hold by-elections in those more than 300 seats.

RajaRawal111

If these jokers stay, half of the population would die of hunger. Raja sb. they can't handle the economy. Look what they have done to it in 2 months. Exports started going down the day they took over and have a -10% growth/decline in this period. Looking at the budget, you can only laugh at the unreaslitic and unachieveable numbers. They are only counting on rupee to fall further and inflation to rise, so that they can collect more in taxes. The longer they go on, they will have lesser chances to win elections even if all 13 parties stay together. They have a much better chance now while Bajwa is in uniform.
I am not able to, or deliberately will never predict anything about the elections. But I was not expecting this superficial shallow comment from you Sahid Sahib. I know you have a deeper understanding than this.

I would like to ask you what exactly they have done that IK was not doing. Or what was IK doing thath they have not done in the last two months. And please keep in mind you are not talking to an Imrani Monkey. You are talking to a Nooni Owl ? who is always curious to know the method behind the magic of IK which you are talking about.

I am waiting for things No. 1,2,3, 4 .... please

RajaRawal111

IK knows it very well that power center is not the NA. There is no use of sitting in the assembly if the establishment, 13 parties, ECP and judges have made a common front against you. In the prevailing senario, it is better to wait and let the government feel the heat of ailing economy and the foreign X account. The food inflation is 25% and within a couple of months it is going to be 40%. I am sure IK doesn't want any elections before November. Had he wated that, he could have resigned from all 4 provincial assemblies too. And then there would have been no way to hold by-elections in those more than 300 seats.
او مین ?- آپ بھی مصلے پر بیٹھے ہوۓ ہیں سر؟؟ --- اللہ کرے پاکستان مر جاۓ - تا کہ عمران خان کو حکومت ملے
میں نے کل ہی اپنے بڑے بھائی ڈاکٹر آدم صاحب سے غدار وطن کی تعریف پوچھی تھی --- آپ بھی لکھ دیں شاہد صاحب

Dr Adam

RajaRawal111

Dr Adam

آپ لوگ جتنے مرضی معزز ہوں لیکن اپنی ماں دھتری کے لئے آپ لوگوں کے دل میں کوئی درد نہیں ؟؟
الله میرے سمیت سب کے دلوں میں ماں دھرتی کی محبت ڈالے - اس کے سامنے نواجا، زرداری اور عمرانہ سارے کتے سے بھی ابتر مخلوقین ہیں

Dr Adam

او مین ?- آپ بھی مصلے پر بیٹھے ہوۓ ہیں سر؟؟ --- اللہ کرے پاکستان مر جاۓ - تا کہ عمران خان کو حکومت ملے
میں نے کل ہی اپنے بڑے بھائی ڈاکٹر آدم صاحب سے غدار وطن کی تعریف پوچھی تھی --- آپ بھی لکھ دیں شاہد صاحب

Dr Adam
Dr Adam

آپ لوگ جتنے مرضی معزز ہوں لیکن اپنی ماں دھتری کے لئے آپ لوگوں کے دل میں کوئی درد نہیں ؟؟
الله میرے سمیت سب کے دلوں میں ماں دھرتی کی محبت ڈالے - اس کے سامنے نواجا، زرداری اور عمرانہ سارے کتے سے بھی ابتر مخلوقین ہیں

او راجے! اٹھ ہفتیاں اچ ماں دھرتی دی پئین دی سری کرکے توں ہن ماں دھرتی دا وڈا ماما نہ بن
اپنے خطبے اپنے کول ای رکھ

چار_غداروں_کا_ٹولہ_نامنظور #

Shahid Abassi

Maharaj Siyasi

RajaRawal111

او راجے! اٹھ ہفتیاں اچ ماں دھرتی دی پئین دی سری کرکے توں ہن ماں دھرتی دا وڈا ماما نہ بن
اپنے خطبے اپنے کول ای رکھ

چار_غداروں_کا_ٹولہ_نامنظور #

Shahid Abassi

Maharaj Siyasi

اللہ مین معاف کرے ڈاکٹر صاب میں کسی کی غدار نہیں کہنا پیا واں - میں پوچھنا پیا واں کہ وطن نی تباھی نی خواہش کی کے کہنے ان ؟
ویسے میں شاہد صاحب کولوں پچھیا اے (پوسٹ ٣٥ وچ) کہ وطن دی پین دی سری دو حفتیاں وچ کنج ہوئی اے - انہاں کول نمبر شمبر وی ہونے ان - تسی وی پڑھیو

Shahid Sahib Shahid Abassi Please tag Dr Adam in your response to my Qs in post-35
Maharaj Siyasi

Dr Adam

اللہ مین معاف کرے ڈاکٹر صاب میں کسی کی غدار نہیں کہنا پیا واں - میں پوچھنا پیا واں کہ وطن نی تباھی نی خواہش کی کے کہنے ان ؟
ویسے میں شاہد صاحب کولوں پچھیا اے (پوسٹ ٣٥ وچ) کہ وطن دی پین دی سری دو حفتیاں وچ کنج ہوئی اے - انہاں کول نمبر شمبر وی ہونے ان - تسی وی پڑھیو

Shahid Sahib Shahid Abassi Please tag Dr Adam in your response to my Qs in post-35
Maharaj Siyasi

Stop Talking Talk Too Much GIF by Goatta Be Me Goats! Adventures of Pumpkin, Cookie and Java!

تیرے چاچیاں روٹی لئی آٹا غریب دی پہنچ توں دور کری چھوڑیا اے

چل اٹھ توں جا کے کیک کھا

Happy Birthday Cake GIF by Storyful

Shahid Abassi

Maharaj Siyasi