Is it dissolving hopes or what? Is Khan giving up?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dr Adam

آپ لوگ جتنے مرضی معزز ہوں لیکن اپنی ماں دھتری کے لئے آپ لوگوں کے دل میں کوئی درد نہیں ؟؟
الله میرے سمیت سب کے دلوں میں ماں دھرتی کی محبت ڈالے - اس کے سامنے نواجا، زرداری اور عمرانہ سارے کتے سے بھی ابتر مخلوقین ہیں
Oh chal oye L leni diya. Koi sharam ker koi haya ker ziyada Maa dharti ki phen yeh di hai teri ghaddar harami ganjay ne aur tu saala abhi bhi idhar maa dharti ke bhashan dey raha hai hum

BC pata nahi tum khotto ki aqal ghaans khanay gai huwi hai, yaa to waqai annay lullay jahil ho. Maa dharti ko tabah ker diya hai 2 mahino mein yeh sub kuch nahi nazar ata?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
IK knows it very well that power center is not the NA. There is no use of sitting in the assembly if the establishment, 13 parties, ECP and judges have made a common front against you. In the prevailing senario, it is better to wait and let the government feel the heat of ailing economy and the foreign X account. The food inflation is 25% and within a couple of months it is going to be 40%. I am sure IK doesn't want any elections before November. Had he wated that, he could have resigned from all 4 provincial assemblies too. And then there would have been no way to hold by-elections in those more than 300 seats.
Paa ji tussi bohat saada log ho. You don't know the level of BChudia they haramis are capable of. Just as an example, look at Punjab, rigged elections by police force, High Court forced oath taking.

Abhi zabardasti besharm haramiyo ki tarah punjab mein minority govt bana ke bhaitay huway hai, can't do anything as no budget or bill will pass because of no majority, lekin dheet ki tarah bhaita huway hain.

In kuttay ke bacho ko koi farak nahi pard tha. Mulk ki sari seats khali ho jayein yeh log nahi hattay gay. 5 saal laga dein gay by election kerwanay mein lekin jaien gay nahi.

This is the one and only chance to give themselves NROS and rig the system for next elections, they will hang on to it by tooth and nail.

You think by resigning from everywhere it will make any difference to them, then you are deluded. There is no system, no rule, no law for them. They make their own as they go along.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
IK knows it very well that power center is not the NA. There is no use of sitting in the assembly if the establishment, 13 parties, ECP and judges have made a common front against you. In the prevailing senario, it is better to wait and let the government feel the heat of ailing economy and the foreign X account. The food inflation is 25% and within a couple of months it is going to be 40%. I am sure IK doesn't want any elections before November. Had he wated that, he could have resigned from all 4 provincial assemblies too. And then there would have been no way to hold by-elections in those more than 300 seats.
This Putwari Rajarawal111 is overreacting on your comment (Calling it as praying to kill Pakistan), but I kindly agree that If IK takes over after things have slid even further down into the ditch, he will not be able to pull them out that easily. His track record is only his Honesty. I dont see any more stars on his shoulders. He is also kind of responsible for this economical mess. He should have been facing the same if he was in power at this time. Crook Noonis were also waiting and stirring up the Inflation issue exactly in the same way as we are today.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not able to, or deliberately will never predict anything about the elections. But I was not expecting this superficial shallow comment from you Sahid Sahib. I know you have a deeper understanding than this.

I would like to ask you what exactly they have done that IK was not doing. Or what was IK doing thath they have not done in the last two months. And please keep in mind you are not talking to an Imrani Monkey. You are talking to a Nooni Owl ? who is always curious to know the method behind the magic of IK which you are talking about.

I am waiting for things No. 1,2,3, 4 .... please
I would be interested in this discussion too Mr Nooni Owl.
Shahid Abassi
Dr Adam

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not able to, or deliberately will never predict anything about the elections. But I was not expecting this superficial shallow comment from you Sahid Sahib. I know you have a deeper understanding than this.

I would like to ask you what exactly they have done that IK was not doing. Or what was IK doing thath they have not done in the last two months. And please keep in mind you are not talking to an Imrani Monkey. You are talking to a Nooni Owl ? who is always curious to know the method behind the magic of IK which you are talking about.

I am waiting for things No. 1,2,3, 4 .... please
Raja sb. it doesn't help telling you all the facts which are in the open for every one to see. I know, I can't convince you even with hard evidence like institutional reports, state bank numbers or budget layout. So I leave it here for you to experience it yourself in the coming months.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raja sb. it doesn't help telling you all the facts which are in the open for every one to see. I know, I can't convince you even with hard evidence like institutional reports, state bank numbers or budget layout. So I leave it here for you to experience it yourself in the coming months.
No worries Shahid Sahib. I kind of knew that. This is not the first time happening.

It is just me who likes to touch and feel things. The extra sensory traits appear only if we follow Imran Khan and that is a law of nature.

Dr Adam Maharaj Siyasi . Guys I was excited but sorry I have to bail.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Maharaj Siyasi Dr Adam

You know what friends, we Putwaris deserve to be treated like this. We are such brainless and illiterate creatures. Even the forum Management treats us stooges like this.
I just posted a thread on how IK makes his Monkeys dance in the thin air and management deleted my thread. I know if I try to post it again I will be banned for at least a month (again).

And I don't know why the hell are we being forced to drown in the myth that Russian oil and wheat will always be cheaper if it is not sanctioned. And Imran is telling his Monkeys that Choors are not saving money by buying sanctioned products.
MUNAFIQ himself was not doing that at all.