Islaam ka ma'ashi nizaam must watch

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Existing generation ???????????? Is Gaffar Khan from the existing generation pumpkin head ???????????? Read the names in your last post. GM Syed was a key pro-Pakistani during 1940s. He didn't oppose Pakistan as such but spoke for rights of Sindhis. It is not a matter of concern for me who considers whom the hero since the forefathers of many Pakistanis once sided with Raja Dahir. Dude what is the fault of ANP in this regard when I ask you the bitter truth: Who killed Muhammed bin Qaasim ?????????????????

Liberals talk about breaking Pakistan while mullas are breaking Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MQM is an exception but that is because he was once a mulla slave. He started student politics on the platform of Jamat Islami which is the party of Maududi who was dead against Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His son is still against Pakistan and speaks freely against the creation of Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they are existing generation of Ghaffar Khan, and claim Raja Dahir is their hero. KP should part of Afghanistan. Did Mullah killed Muhammad Bin Qasim?

MQM, ANP, PP, BLA are various dimension of one philosophy were Regional, Provincial and Linguist Nationality are given preference over Pakistani Nationalism. Core of these organizations is Anti-Pakistan. They broke Pakistan, they are trying their best to break Pakistan. Fact goes against Liberals. Was Zulfiqar Ali Bhatto Mullah or Liberal, "Tum Udhar Ham Idhar". Is Zulfiqar Ali Mriza Mullah of Liberal "We decided to break Pakistan". Who is behind unrest in Blochistan Mullah or Liberal, Greater Blochistan whom plans is this? Who claims PK is part of Afghanistan?

Mauddi was against Pakistan as Shah Nawaz Bhatto, Ghaffar Khan were. His sons are not part of Jamat Islami, you can't count them will Mullah.

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned
Yes, they are existing generation of Ghaffar Khan, and claim Raja Dahir is their hero. KP should part of Afghanistan. Did Mullah killed Muhammad Bin Qasim?

MQM, ANP, PP, BLA are various dimension of one philosophy were Regional, Provincial and Linguist Nationality are given preference over Pakistani Nationalism. Core of these organizations is Anti-Pakistan. They broke Pakistan, they are trying their best to break Pakistan. Fact goes against Liberals. Was Zulfiqar Ali Bhatto Mullah or Liberal, "Tum Udhar Ham Idhar". Is Zulfiqar Ali Mriza Mullah of Liberal "We decided to break Pakistan". Who is behind unrest in Blochistan Mullah or Liberal, Greater Blochistan whom plans is this? Who claims PK is part of Afghanistan?

Mauddi was against Pakistan as Shah Nawaz Bhatto, Ghaffar Khan were. His sons are not part of Jamat Islami, you can't count them will Mullah.

Dude Raja Dahir is irrelevant to Pakistan. He died more than a thousand years before the creation of Pakistan. Therefore anyone who claims him to be a hero can be a patriotic Pakistani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no contradiction between the two choices !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umayyad ruler sent Bin Qasim to prison where he died. How many mullas of their time spoke against the death sentence of Bin Qasim ????????????? Please do answer this one straight and avoid evading it. Mullas sided with the ruler dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't remember when ANP, PPP were involved in the breaking of Pakistan. Have you forgotten General Yahya and his allies Jamat Islami who formed Al shams Al badar who killed Bengalis ???????????????? ANP was against Pakistan but they have accpeted Pakistan and the establishment, supreme court and any other institution of Pakistan has no problem with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MQM has recently been charged by Zulfiqar and it is the first so called liberal party who has officially been blamed by a sitting provincial minister. ANP has dropped their slogan of greater KP. ANP government officially celebrated eid with Pakistan whilst the mullas of KP celebrated it with Adghanistan. It is mulla Omer lately who refused to recognise the Durand line as an international border when he was the head of Afghanistan and not surprisingly no Pakistani mulla protested against his decision till date dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to watch the 3rd September's Insession talk show hosted by Asma Chaudhary where Zulfiqar explains his speech which you are indicating. I am satisfied with his explanation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamat Islami participates in the democratic electioneering system but since their honouring of terrorists like Baitullah Mehsud as a shaheed has unveiled their anti state ideology !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Yar Ansari , please leave him , and come to the topic....

I am sure it was nice way to talk ... our Mullah dont talk like this.. they shout.. and he is telling every thing wisely.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dude Raja Dahir is irrelevant to Pakistan. He died more than a thousand years before the creation of Pakistan. Therefore anyone who claims him to be a hero can be a patriotic Pakistani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no contradiction between the two choices !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umayyad ruler sent Bin Qasim to prison where he died. How many mullas of their time spoke against the death sentence of Bin Qasim ????????????? Please do answer this one straight and avoid evading it. Mullas sided with the ruler dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't remember when ANP, PPP were involved in the breaking of Pakistan. Have you forgotten General Yahya and his allies Jamat Islami who formed Al shams Al badar who killed Bengalis ???????????????? ANP was against Pakistan but they have accpeted Pakistan and the establishment, supreme court and any other institution of Pakistan has no problem with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MQM has recently been charged by Zulfiqar and it is the first so called liberal party who has officially been blamed by a sitting provincial minister. ANP has dropped their slogan of greater KP. ANP government officially celebrated eid with Pakistan whilst the mullas of KP celebrated it with Adghanistan. It is mulla Omer lately who refused to recognise the Durand line as an international border when he was the head of Afghanistan and not surprisingly no Pakistani mulla protested against his decision till date dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to watch the 3rd September's Insession talk show hosted by Asma Chaudhary where Zulfiqar explains his speech which you are indicating. I am satisfied with his explanation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamat Islami participates in the democratic electioneering system but since their honouring of terrorists like Baitullah Mehsud as a shaheed has unveiled their anti state ideology !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raja Dahir came in picture because he is hero of Dahir Adeel. He was defeated by Muhammad Bin Qasim, who introduced Islam in sub-continent. If there is no Islam in sub-continent do we need Pakistan? Quaid Azam said "Pakistan was founded when first Hindu converted to Islam". Your leaders are much smarter then you. They know when and how the foundation of Pakistan was laid down, they targeted that root.

Suppose none of the Mullah supported Muhammad Bin Qasim, if they support did they became patriot to Pakistan. What is the connection between this incident and Pakistan, expect you want to run way from the real topic.

Let me remind you once again an famous dialogue “ Tum Udhar Ham Idhar”. Who is the speaker?

I did not forget. How did that situation was created? Who were those Bangalies? What was the name of their organization? what was their objective? what did they achieved?

General Yahya's full name is Yahya Khan.
ANP has problem with Pakistan constitution. http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=233035&Cat=2&dt=4/6/2010

MQM is not the first might be last so-called liberal party after ANP, PP, ML, etc. When is the official independence day of Pakistan, when did ANP celebrated it this year? If all Mullahs of KP celebrated Eid with Afghanistan (rather Saudia Arabia), who led the Eid Congregations next day Asfand Yar Wali, Shahi Syed, Dahir Adeel :).

Unlikely ANP, Mullah Umer did said break a part of Pakistan and join with Afghanistan. He was affirming the theory “Afghanistan is strategic depth of Pakistan”.

Can you present an official documentary prove that ANP has dropped greater KP demand?
Watch Saleem Safi’s – Jirga to know the facts from their own mouths – all of the separatists.

I will be more than happy if my doubts about ANP, MQM and PP became false, they became a national representatives instead regional, provincial and linguist, unfortunately the fact speaks against them

Mysticreed

Banned
I know you will talk non sense since you have run out of logical arguments. The impression that you are trying to give that the battele between Dahir and Bin Qasim was some sort of an Indian crusade is utterly baseless. It was a battle between a king Harun Rasheed and another king Raja Dahir. Umayyad government never represented any sort of true Caliphate because it was infact a malookiat and it can be confirmed from even the mulla called Maududi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANP is not my party I support PTI so stop blaming me for nothing as this is a sin. Bin Qasim wasn't the first muslim to have stepped in the subcontinent. This is again utterly baseless. He was the first muslim to conquer Sindh successfully thats all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nor was the first Hindu converted to Islam by Bin Qasim and whoever believes this must show me atleast some evidence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bin Qasim was a criminal declared by his own government and therefore was sentenced to life imprisonment. That's the status or auqaat of Bin Qasim in history !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No no Bin Qasim type criminal didn't sow the seeds of Pakistan, this is wrong and an insult to Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al shams and Al badar were Jamat Islami's criminal gangs who tortured Bengalis brutally and these mullas supported Yahya Khan and the generals in doing so. Do you know when those lines of 'idher hum udher tum' were said ???????????? They were said when everything was out of the hands of Yahya Khan and Mujib and Bengalis had decided to part ways. Why doesn't CJ Iftikhar Chaudhary restart a case against Bhutto if he was a culprit ??????? Infact ask Dr Abdul Qadeer concerning Bhutto's role for attaining the atomic bomb. Even his most critical opponents like Jamat Islami praise his services for the country's defence. You need to get hold of the Hamood ur Rahman commission report for the causes of the creation of Bangladesh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANP is a political party and can say anything about the constitution and if they want to change, delete or rewrite it they need to work for it politically and democratically. It is their right though I will oppose them for this but will not call them a traitor for this since their call for a change in the constitution is part of the democratic process. They haven't taken up arms like mulla Fazlullah and other mullas of KP and FATA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really have run out of logical arguments dude. It were the mullas of KP who have refuted the state and declared their own Eid and went against the Pakistani state's decision. Oficially ANP government celebrated Eid with Pakistan and the evidence is that Peshawar cantt, Swat Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Chitral, DI Khan, Kohat etc celebrated Eid with Pakistan. If officially ANP govrnment would've celebrated Eid with mullas then the whole of the province would've celebrated Eid with Saudia which was not the case !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean by official documentary proof of ANP ?????????? They accept the constitution and have taken an oath and therefore are officially registered as a political party of Pakistan. Their elected members have taken oaths for serving Pakistan. Isn't that enough ??????????? Is there any difference between PML-N and ANP or any other party in this regard ?????????????? Show me then the documentary evvidence that PML-N doesn't wants to make a country called Greater Punjab ????????????? Don't talk nonsense please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show me evidence that ANP supports the break up of Pakistan in 2011 ??????????????

Lol your proof is watching programmes like Saleem Safi's Jirga. Yaar please koi video laga do yahan par jahan koi keh raha alaihda mulk ka ?????????????? Smaller regional parties will automatically vapourise in thin air once Punjab and the centre give the due rights to the people of Pakistan of every province and district !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a simple formula what's the problem can't you understand this simple equation you pumpkin head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!