Islaam ka ma'ashi nizaam must watch

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You need to check their records. At the end of the day their next generations accepted Pakistan and participate in democratic elections !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a sign of their silent rebellion against the principles of their forefathers and acceptance of Pakistan whilst this Indian mulla didn't accept Pakistan till his death. It is more than enough for my satisfaction. Do you mulla slave accept democracy and accept parliamentary democratic Pakistan ?????????????????

You wanna say Altaf Hussain, Zulfiqar Ali Mirza, Basheer Bloor, Dahir Adeel, GM Syed, Zardari are patriots and prove of patriotism is Democracy. How come? Their forefathers were democrats too. What sort of rebel you are talking about.

Did Ghaffar accepted Pakistan, why he did not liked to buried in Pakistan. What problem does Hakim Ali Zardari has from Quaid -a- Azam. Do you need prove?

Democracy is not a scale of patriotism.

Unicorn

Banned
Lol Indian mullas are laughable as history has slammed them dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pakistan Paindabaad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indian Mullas make more sense than Pakistani Mullahas. Indian Mullahas are more respectable than Pakistani Mullahs on the international stage too.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
My questions remain unanswered. I send my ***** on such a mulla and you as well for comparing him with Hazrat Muhammad saww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me satan or satanic ally as it doesn't makes an iota of difference to me because I know this is the last resort of mullas to call their opponents satan lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you r Mystery - Breed.

But u wll be fine by the time , insha Allah.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Indian Mullas make more sense than Pakistani Mullahas. Indian Mullahas are more respectable than Pakistani Mullahs on the international stage too.

I agree with u again , because they are living in more tough environment. I mean the compitation with other religions is difficult , where as in Pakistan, they fight with eachother....

Unicorn

Banned
I agree with u again , because they are living in more tough environment. I mean the compitation with other religions is difficult , where as in Pakistan, they fight with eachother....

Yes and their Firqa difference remains in Fatwas and demonstrations only no-one kills anyone.

Mysticreed

Banned
You wanna say Altaf Hussain, Zulfiqar Ali Mirza, Basheer Bloor, Dahir Adeel, GM Syed, Zardari are patriots and prove of patriotism is Democracy. How come? Their forefathers were democrats too. What sort of rebel you are talking about.

Did Ghaffar accepted Pakistan, why he did not liked to buried in Pakistan. What problem does Hakim Ali Zardari has from Quaid -a- Azam. Do you need prove?

Democracy is not a scale of patriotism.

I was talking about their next generation whilst you remain a duffer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any person in any state can become a sinner and that is why even the provisions of punishments remain a part and parcel of even the best of Caliphate days. Similarly if Altaf becomes a turncoat then it doesn't mean that the creation of Pakistan was wrong. When did Altaf's father oppose Pakistan ????????????? Dude why are you throwing rubbish arguments at me ???????????? Talk sense please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next generation of NAP have accepted Pakistan and their participation in mainstream politics of Pakistan is a clear message. Compare the burial of Gaffar Khan with Nasim Wali ????????????? Are they buried in different countries ????????????? Compare with those namak haram mullas who live in Pakistan but refute its laws and constitution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned

Yes please take this credit. I am more than happy to give you this credit lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I know that Deoband and Baralvi madrassa recently gave a fatwa against Zakir Naik for his misguided beliefs. Baralvis and Deobandis hate each other whilst the Shia mullas are against both of them and vice versa. I also know Zakir refuses to condemn Osama etc etc lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mullas are the same everywhere but you can take the credit lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned
I know you r Mystery - Breed.

But u wll be fine by the time , insha Allah.

No way dude I will never become a mulla or a mulla slave in my life Inshallah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't want hypocrites like you to join 'us' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn

Banned
Listen you Afgani mulla I am not a mulla. I am against mullaism and mullas of every country including Pakistan, Saudia Arabia, Iran etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During Hazrat Umar's r.a the punishment for hand cutting for theives was suspended as the Caliphate/state was unable to control the problem of food shortage due to famine. As the Caliph was unable to provide food to the citizens the punishment got suspended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allah understands and is lenient when necessary because Hadis says that actions are judged by intentions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time machine 14 centuries later Pakistan is a member of the global village and it has to abide by certain international rules and conditions beecause when we achieved independence we were a weak state thanks to the mullas who had divided the muslims by backstabbing and calling us kafirs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since Pakistan has to survive and carry on with these conditions usury goes out of the sin list and I am sure my Allah is Most Merciful but this is one of the main reasons why Allah showed His Mercy and helped the people to carve out Pakistan which is to make Muslims of this region stronger so that Islamic rules can be properly applied and followed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the enemies around we are still surviving and one day will be a force to reckon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then their must have been millions of MUSLIM thieves so that punishments had to be suspended. Similarly there must me millions of MUNAFIQ MUSLIMS in Pakistan therefore Usury cannot be eliminated. You have spoken like a Mullah[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Mysticreed

Banned
Then their must have been millions of MUSLIM thieves so that punishments had to be suspended. Similarly there must me millions of MUNAFIQ MUSLIMS in Pakistan therefore Usury cannot be eliminated. You have spoken like a Mullah[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Lol you use smileys when you run out of rational arguments. Not a good sign as it reveals your uneasiness and your attempt to veil your frustration lol. Try to improvise and come up with a logical reply. I give you another chance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn

Banned
Yes please take this credit. I am more than happy to give you this credit lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I know that Deoband and Baralvi madrassa recently gave a fatwa against Zakir Naik for his misguided beliefs. Baralvis and Deobandis hate each other whilst the Shia mullas are against both of them and vice versa. I also know Zakir refuses to condemn Osama etc etc lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mullas are the same everywhere but you can take the credit lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I will take the credit thank you and Pakistan will remain a Kafirstan until Usury is removed from there, once you do that I will personally apologize on behalf of Indian Mullahs for dubbing Pakistan kafiristan.

Unicorn

Banned
Lol you use smileys when you run out of rational arguments. Not a good sign as it reveals your uneasiness and your attempt to veil your frustration lol. Try to improvise and come up with a logical reply. I give you another chance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro think with your Brain. During those period, it has been documented, that almost all Muslims were pious therefore its logical to assume that a very small number would steal.

The biggest joke that you have told " that due to famine the food shortage was there therefore hand cutting had to be suspended" NOW explain to me as to what can be done when the food is just not growing and there are millions of people avaiable with two hands only praying for rain, nothing else. How does not choping hands will help there are millions of surplus hands are available.

Mysticreed

Banned
Yes I will take the credit thank you and Pakistan will remain a Kafirstan until Usury is removed from there, once you do that I will personally apologize on behalf of Indian Mullahs for dubbing Pakistan kafiristan.

Yeah yeah whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pakistanis stopped listening to Indian mullas back in 1940s and this action resulted in Pakistan dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn

Banned
Yeah yeah whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pakistanis stopped listening to Indian mullas back in 1940s and this action resulted in Kafiristan dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This looks better you start work on Usury and I will start work on my apology and wait.

Mysticreed

Banned
Bro think with your Brain. During those period, it has been documented, that almost all Muslims were pious therefore its logical to assume that a very small number would steal.

The biggest joke that you have told " that due to famine the food shortage was there therefore hand cutting had to be suspended" NOW explain to me as to what can be done when the food is just not growing and there are millions of people avaiable with two hands only praying for rain, nothing else. How does not choping hands will help there are millions of surplus hands are available.

Cease equating me with your brother if you are an Indian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the joke part in that ????????????? A punishment got suspended by the state since the Caliph felt that he is unable to fulfil his duty and feed his nation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 billion muslims haven't been able to do anything about usury so why blame my 180 million when your 150 or 200 million couldn't do anything about it ?????????????

We formed a state and are trying our best to get rid of mullas who sneaked into Pakistan in 1947 inspite of their bitter opposition for the state in the first place. A weak state will take time. Its just been 50 years dude. Even the state in Medinah took many years to become an Islamic state in its true sense and compared to them we are just ordinary muslims. A time span of 50 to 100 years is nothing in the history of a nation or a civilisation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn

Banned
Cease equating me with your brother if you are an Indian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the joke part in that ????????????? A punishment got suspended by the state since the Caliph felt that he is unable to fulfil his duty and feed his nation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 billion muslims haven't been able to do anything about usury so why blame my 180 million when your 150 or 200 million couldn't do anything about it ?????????????

We formed a state and are trying our best to get rid of mullas who sneaked into Pakistan in 1947 inspite of their bitter opposition for the state in the first place. A weak state will take time. Its just been 50 years dude. Even the state in Medinah took many years to become an Islamic state in its true sense and compared to them we are just ordinary muslims. A time span of 50 to 100 years is nothing in the history of a nation or a civilisation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still have not explained how not choping hands would help feed people during FAMINE. I can understand suspending this punishment if there was a bumper crop and more hands were needed to harvest. [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Mysticreed

Banned
You still have not explained how not choping hands would help feed people during FAMINE. I can understand suspending this punishment if there was a bumper crop and more hands were needed to harvest. [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

See I said you earlier that you use smileys when you run out of rational replies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I was talking about their next generation whilst you remain a duffer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any person in any state can become a sinner and that is why even the provisions of punishments remain a part and parcel of even the best of Caliphate days. Similarly if Altaf becomes a turncoat then it doesn't mean that the creation of Pakistan was wrong. When did Altaf's father oppose Pakistan ????????????? Dude why are you throwing rubbish arguments at me ???????????? Talk sense please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next generation of NAP have accepted Pakistan and their participation in mainstream politics of Pakistan is a clear message. Compare the burial of Gaffar Khan with Nasim Wali ????????????? Are they buried in different countries ????????????? Compare with those namak haram mullas who live in Pakistan but refute its laws and constitution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, I am talking about existing generation. Raja Dahir is hero of ANP leadership, what is the stance of ANP, MQM and PP on "Objective Resolution" and part of constitution regarding Qadiyanis, do they accept it or refute?

What is the concept of Greater KP?
Will Zardari refute his father on his comments regarding Quaid a Azam?
Who always talk about breaking Pakistan Mullah or Liberals?

Last edited:

Mysticreed

Banned
Stupid, I am talking about existing generation. Raja Dahir is hero of ANP leadership, what is the stance of ANP, MQM and PP on "Objective Resolution" and part of constitution regarding Qadiyanis, do they accept it or refute? What is the concept of Grater KP?

Who always talk about breaking Pakistan Mullah or Liberals?

Existing generation ???????????? Is Gaffar Khan from the existing generation pumpkin head ???????????? Read the names in your last post. GM Syed was a key pro-Pakistani during 1940s. He didn't oppose Pakistan as such but spoke for rights of Sindhis. It is not a matter of concern for me who considers whom the hero since the forefathers of many Pakistanis once sided with Raja Dahir. Dude what is the fault of ANP in this regard when I ask you the bitter truth: Who killed Muhammed bin Qaasim ?????????????????

Liberals talk about breaking Pakistan while mullas are breaking Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MQM is an exception but that is because he was once a mulla slave. He started student politics on the platform of Jamat Islami which is the party of Maududi who was dead against Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His son is still against Pakistan and speaks freely against the creation of Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!