Islami Jamiat Talaba and Revival of Students' Unions Full Show

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
I myself was a member of Jamiat during my F.Sc from Govt Science College Wahdat Road. Including this college and also FC College and PU, what they called was Garh of Jamatis.
M totaly against these socalled students unions those were only for creating voilence and strikes, only for voilence i would again say only for voilence. Not a single step being taken by these unions towards prosperity and in rights of students.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
shouldnt be any student unions

they dont help them to be good student
they dont turn them in good muslim
and they dont even make them a good leader...

what purpose the fulfill is it simply adds number of head in their jaloos o jalsa and brings more people to die just in case

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Please do not allow any student union to work in Education Centres.

They are against the study and education and Humanity.....

They name like Islami, Qoumi, Quaid, but they are group of animals...

They behave like the killing of two brothers in Sialkot.....

Please teach Humanity subject in the schools.....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I myself was a member of Jamiat during my F.Sc from Govt Science College Wahdat Road. Including this college and also FC College and PU, what they called was Garh of Jamatis.
M totaly against these socalled students unions those were only for creating voilence and strikes, only for voilence i would again say only for voilence. Not a single step being taken by these unions towards prosperity and in rights of students.

Do we need any more evidence,
they prey mostly on students from villages, create a cult and instead of learnng about politics students learn how to kidnap the opponents and torture.
I was not a leader but part of gang which did not let Jamatis to enter Hailey College of Commerce Lahore, despite they literally owned PU under Ameer ul Azeem.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah Jazakallah

Last edited:

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
haroon_rashid.jpg

col4.gif

col4a.gif

GeoG

جماعتیوں والے تھریڈ پرتم جس گرمجوشی سے آتے ہو مجھے تو لگتا ہے کہ الطاف کی جتنی کراچی میں ٹھکائی ہوئی ہے تمہاری لاہور میں اتنی ہی دھلائی ہوئی ہے

ابھی بھی بہت درد ہوتی ہے کیا

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
جماعتیوں والے تھریڈ پرتم جس گرمجوشی سے آتے ہو مجھے تو لگتا ہے کہ الطاف کی جتنی کراچی میں ٹھکائی ہوئی ہے تمہاری لاہور میں اتنی ہی دھلائی ہوئی ہے

ابھی بھی بہت درد ہوتی ہے کیا

Meray Masoom Jamati....you have finally admitted that JAMATIS are the real DEHSHATGARD......Karachi ho ya Lahore

GeoG

Meray Masoom Jamati....you have finally admitted that JAMATIS are the real DEHSHATGARD......Karachi ho ya Lahore

I Know MQM is biggest Dehsatgard
How is your pain by the way, Dard Hoti Hai Na, Good.
and How is Altaf Hussain's pain, Uc Kay Tou Sar Par Mara Tha Na
Dhol Jaisi Awaz Ayi Ho Gi

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
I Know MQM is biggest Dehsatgard
How is your pain by the way, Dard Hoti Hai Na, Good.
and How is Altaf Hussain's pain, Uc Kay Tou Sar Par Mara Tha Na
Dhol Jaisi Awaz Ayi Ho Gi

Yeh batao tum ab kis jehad ka chanda jama karo gay??? Afghanistan, Kashmir kay accounts to ab band ho gaye ab kia flood ka naya account khola hay???

Aur han Jehad par nahi gaye is saal? Chalo koi bat nahi......Qazi sahab kay ladlay America aur UK say aa jain to tum ko naya assignment dain gay

Chalo tum yeh dekho jab tak jehad par nahi jatay

GeoG

Yeh batao tum ab kis jehad ka chanda jama karo gay??? Afghanistan, Kashmir kay accounts to ab band ho gaye ab kia flood ka naya account khola hay???

Aur han Jehad par nahi gaye is saal? Chalo koi bat nahi......Qazi sahab kay ladlay America aur UK say aa jain to tum ko naya assignment dain gay

Jihad against MQM

GeoG

Tum yeh keh keh kar khush hotay raho.....aik din mansoora say bhi kick out ho gay...

PP-160 Lahore by-election main Imran Khan kay hathon apni THUKHAI yad hay ya nahi???

Demagh Par Zayada Chot Lagi Thi?
Make your mind up, JI or PTI.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Demagh Par Zayada Chot Lagi Thi?
Make your mind up, JI or PTI.

Munnay ab uth jao ... subha ho gai hay :lol:. You have proved how informed you are about your party (clap). Ye saza hay tumhari Jamia Lahore main Khan Sahab par tashaddud karnay ki

PMLN = 27,798
:angry_smile:
PTI = 19,432
(clap)
JI = 7,957 [hilar]

GeoG

Munnay ab uth jao ... subha ho gai hay :lol:. You have proved how informed you are about your party (clap). Ye saza hay tumhari Jamia Lahore main Khan Sahab par tashaddud karnay ki

PMLN = 27,798 :angry_smile:
PTI = 19,432 (clap)
JI = 7,957 [hilar]

MQM = Zero
Punjab Anay Say Pehlay Hi Fot Ho Gai