It hurts to see Dr Shahid in this situation

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
I remembered a video when he has made the chairman of PTV by Musharraf and in one of a function, after drinking heavily, Musharraf asked him to dance while the Commando was singing..... and this ass kisser stood up and dance like a huge shemale.
He used to have opinion about everyone and their brother and thought that he will stay at the top of the world forever. Every day he predicted jail time and harsh life for someone.... Look who got both???? He predicted Adiala Jail for others every day..... He got that for himself. He got a taste of real life when his masters do not need his services anymore....... Hopefully this "Badmashea" got his lesson.
"Apnay Dooston, Reshteydaron aur grid-o-nawan may sub ka Kyal rukhiyah ga" :)
A lesson for the Jew lover Zani Khan as well............ your time is soon coming Zani :)

Last edited:

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
ڈاکٹر شاہد صاحب کو زنجیروں میں میں دیکھ کر قتیل یاد آ گئے

ہو نہ ہو یہ کوئی سچ بولنے والا ہے قتیل @
جس کے ہاتھوں میں قلم پاؤں میں زنجیریں ہیں
Soon galey may patta bhi ho ga......with a long leash.......

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Can anyone get creative and find a way to put the blame on PMNL for his arrest please?
GHQ is investigating ways to involve PMNL for the murder of Cleopatra. Will announce next week by ISPR spokes-person General Ghafoora.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have never hidden my disliking for Dr Shahid after his interview in "Jawab Deh" where he lied from skin of his teeth. That aside, Dr had been framed in this case. Things are not what they seems in this case. This case is nothing to do with PTI either, it is an old case brought by PMLN to punish Dr. Their task is now taken over by incredibly corrupt Islamabad High Court. In my opinion most if not all of the judges of Islamabad High Court are not worthy of the positions they are holding. They are murdering justice. Now they have a criminal Athar min Allah as their Chief, that's mean things are going to get worse at IHC not better.

Pakistani nation has to understand that very dirty games are played by its Judiciary and Journalists against the state and people of Pakistan. I heard only the part of Malick today's program before switching it off. In the program self appointed Aristotle Kashif was talking about the leadership of Maryam Nawaz with Hajjan Asma. When Journalists start talking leadership quality of a person who is guilty of submitting false and forged documents in its highest court. Then we know something is seriously wrong with that country, its press, its people.
Please wake up, despite clear cut proofs that billions of dollars are looted by these crooks from poor of Pakistan. Pakistani journalists are still talking about "democracy" and "leadership" qualities of these thieves.
May God bless Pakistan. It is ripped apart by the people who are self-claimed "Danishwars"

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
Tareen & Aleem SMQ type people knows Dr Shahid will expose any corruption so here they go ........ who ever really serve Pak why get dead or humiliated ? Dr Qadeer Hakeem saeed and list goes on .... its shows Anti Pak mafia is very strong in Pakistan

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don’t know or care much about shahid Masood
BUT
Our judicial and prosecution system needs a serious redo, why do we have to put them in chains when there is no chance of escaping them, I know law has to be the same, but surely there could be more humane and decent ways of taking prisoners in and out
They are human beings after all

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
mera dil ro raha hae dr. sahib ko es halat mae dkh kar.... Inshallah he will come out more strong... Allah bless him.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Soon galey may patta bhi ho ga......with a long leash.......

It takes a 'mean heart' to feel happy and give scathing remarks by looking at someone in trouble....This is just to reply your 'non-sense'... please don't bother yourself anymore to send me some more bunkum.

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
It takes a 'mean heart' to feel happy and give scathing remarks by looking at someone in trouble....This is just to reply your 'non-sense'... please don't bother yourself anymore to send me some more bunkum.
I repeated his own words from one of his program........... and he said that for one of the PPP guy arrested in Karachi and later released for lack of evidence :) Now what to say? Same sympathy for that person as well?
I do this to show our bias :)

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
I repeated his own words from one of his program........... and he said that for one of the PPP guy arrested in Karachi and later released for lack of evidence :) Now what to say? Same sympathy for that person as well?
I do this to show our bias :)

In that case, Dr. Masood was wrong if he did that. Wrong is Wrong whether it's done by you or me.