Justice for Rashid Bukhari

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
S

Source????

Ghar baaaith ker kehaaani benaaai haaiiii... Where is source???

You can contact any PTI worker in DGK or follow PTI DGK Facebook page or contact any local journalist. They will tell you the truth.

As I previously mentioned that Zartaj had no idea about this murder until the police officers told her that all the evidences are pointing towards her husband. Since then she is trying to save Humayun Khan.

Dear I am Imran Khan supporter and want justice for PTI worker.

araein

You can contact any PTI worker in DGK or follow PTI DGK Facebook page or contact any local journalist. They will tell you the truth.

As I previously mentioned that Zartaj had no idea about this murder until the police officers told her that all the evidences are pointing towards her husband. Since then she is trying to save Humayun Khan.

Dear I am Imran Khan supporter and want justice for PTI worker.

yaaar aaaaj kel to media anchors bhi trustable nahin hein... Aur aaaap to aik unknown bunday hooo.... May be u r right... But in social media world, nobody is trustable.. Unless there is a valid source...

First Strike

yaaar aaaaj kel to media anchors bhi trustable nahin hein... Aur aaaap to aik unknown bunday hooo.... May be u r right... But in social media world, nobody is trustable.. Unless there is a valid source...

In this regard, I am agree with you. You can go to Facebook page of Rashid Bukhari brothers and Sister then see what they are saying. You can also check Rashid Bukhari FB account and see how close he was with Zartaj. Even he was at President house when Zartaj took oath as a minister.

Check these pages. Search on Facebook.

Rashid Bukhari

Syed Zahid Farooq Ali (brother)

Shahid Bukhari (brother)

Nadia Bukhari (sister)