Karamat of Ghaus-e-Azam Abdul Qadir Jilani endorsed by Sheikh Ibn e Tamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

umairel

Councller (250+ posts)
Karamat e Aulia to berhaq hay aur is me shaed kisi ko bi kalam nahi. Aur jin logo k coments del hue , moderator ki reason se me ittifaq krta hun. "Off topic, Guys please discuss the topic not the scholar". Is tarah se inteha pasandi barhti hay aur musalman aur door hote jatey hain. (muje bi kuch chezo se ikhtalaf hay is video ki atleast slogans se.)

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
Dear,

It is us who in the name of such Karamats have given flying capablities to our Aulias, have given them the power of hercules, an eye sight to watch a thousand miles away, power to divert the natural climaties and power to produce food through there sleeves like a magic . . . .

Only a jahil would believe in such karamats . . . . as when I see the life of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), I see in him facing the hardships with his companions . . . . I wish that instead of walking along with the companions and facing the hardships during the Ghazwa e Yarmook, My Prophet (SAW) should also have been given the power to fly . . . . Instead of digging the trench with two stones tied to my Prophets (SAW) waist, Prophet (SAW) should have been given the power of a Hercules and the power to deliver the food by Magic . . . .

Are these Aulias more power ful and pious than my Prophet (SAW) Nauz u Billah . . . . that they were blessed with every luxury of life where as my Prophet (SAW) suffered the torture in the streets of Makkah and Taif and have to suffer all the pains and Hardships one can imagine only . . . .

The West instead of believing in such Karamat,through their Knowledge of Power have invented the flying machines, Radio, Telescope . . . . And shame for people like Tahir ul Qadri that even he travels in the Karamats invented by the west . . . .

I categorically denies every so called Karamats labelled upon these Aulias and regard it as Shirk . . . .

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
AWLIYA ALLAH and Proof of Their Status from the Quran and Sunnah :)

It is in Quran -
"Behold the friends of Allah -SWT! On them shall come no fear, nor shall they grieve. These are they, who have believed in Allah-SWT and are mindful of (close to) Him and (have consequently abstained from everything evil). To them tidings come (from Allah -SWT) of a happy life both in this world and in Hereafter. The word of Allah -SWT is never revoked. This in itself is a great felicity (Younus - 62-64).
There are certain big categories of Awliya Allah who are known as al-Aqtaab and al-Abdaal. The biggest among them is known as Ghouse.
Muslims consider Imam Abu Hanifa (r) as Imam-e-Azam. Similarly among Sufi Shaikhs, Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Qaader Jeelani (r) is known as Ghousul Azam.
Some Muslims do not know or understand about the above categorization of Awliya Allah. They are not aware of special beneficence of Allah (SWT) upon them. Some Muslim sects, particularly Salafis and their like minded groups, deny the above status of Awliya Allah and make fun of these titles. What can we say about these people except that they would like to remain ignorant from Quran and Sunnah. They do not realize that these titles were given to them by Allah (SWT) and Prophet Mohammad (SAWS).
It is in Hadith - Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal narrates in hisMusnad (1:112).
The people of Syria were mentioned in front of Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib (RU) when he was in Iraq, and they said: "Curse them, O' Commander of the Believers." He replied: "No, I heard the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) say: The "al-abdaal"(the big spiritual rank of Awliya Allah - translated in English as 'Substitutes') are in Syria and they are forty men, every time one of them dies, Allah (SWT) substitutes another in his place. By means of them Allah (SWT) brings down the rain, gives (Muslims) victory over their enemies, and averts punishment from the people of Syria."
Al-Haythami said: "The men (narrators) in this Hadith's chains are all those of the Sahih except for Sharih ibn 'Ubayd, and he is (indeed) trustworthy (Thiqa)."
Sakhawi also mentions this narration in his Maqasid (p. 33 #8).
This Hadith confirms the titles of Awliya Allah, their status among Muslims and reiterates that because of them Allah (SWT) " brings down the rain, gives Muslims victory over their enemies". This shows that Allah (SWT) loves his Awliya Allah and because of them many things are given to people.
Ibn Taymiyyah has expressed doubts on this Hadith and said that these may be the words of Hazrat Ali (RU).
Even if Ibn Taymiyyah considers these words to be of Hazrat Ali (RU); this Hadith must be accepted by all Salafis and their like minded people because, we all know that all Ahadith books also contain sayings of important As-haabe Rasulullah (SAWS). And Hadith Scholars and experts of the Science of Ahadith are united that anything "authentically conveyed from any of the Companions is also considered as acceptable (on par with Ahadith)."
Let us see some more Ahadith in this context that are not disputed by any of the Muslim sects.
It is in Hadith - Tabarani said in his Mu'jam al-Awsat -that Anas (RU) said that the Prophet (SAWS) said: "The earth will never lack forty men similar to the Friend of the Merciful (Prophet Ibrahim - AS) and through them people receive rain and are given help. None of them dies except Allah (SWT) substitutes (Abdaal) another in his place."
Commenting on the above Hadith, Qatada said: "We do not doubt that Al-Hasan al-Basri is one of them (abdaal)."
Ibn Hibban also narrates this Hadith in al-Tarikh through Abu Hurayra as: "The earth will never lack forty men similar to Ibrahim (AS) the Friend of the Merciful, and through whom you are helped, receive your sustenance, and receive rain."
Imam Ahmad narrated another Hadith in his Musnad (5:322) through Ibn Ata: The Prophet (SAWS) said: "The Substitutes(Abdaal) in this Community are thirty like Ibrahim (AS) the Friend of the Merciful. Every time one of them dies, Allah (SWT) substitutes another one in his place."
Tirmidhi cites the above Hadith in Nawadir al-Usul andImam Ahmad's student, Al-Khallal, has mentioned this Hadith in his book Karamat al-Awliya'.
It is in Hadith - Abu Dawud has mentioned the following Hadith through three different authentic chains in his book "Sunan" Chapter -"Book of the Mahdi" (English #4273), andImam Ahmad has mentioned this Hadith in his Musnad(6:316), and Ibn Abi Shaybahas mentioned this Hadith in hisMusannaf.
Abu Ya'la, al-Hakim, and Bayhaqi narrated that Umm Salama (RA) the wife of the Prophet (SAWS) related that the Prophet (SAWS) said: "Disagreement will occur at the death of a Caliph and a person from the people of Madina will come forth flying to Makka. Some of the people of Makka will come to him, bring him out against his will, and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqaam (of Khana-e-Ka'aba). An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Makka and Madina; and when the people see that, the Substitutes (abdaal) of Syria and the best peopleof Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance (bay'a on his hands) to him between the rukn and the maqaam..." (of Khana-e-Kaaba).
This Hadith establishes 'Karamat-e-Awliya Allah", that they can travel flying long distances within seconds and can communicate with people located at far off places. Who is the person (came flying from Madinah to Makka) the Prophet (SAWS) is referring in the Hadith? (He may be) The Ghouse at that time.
There is a mention of people doing "bay'a" (Promise of allegiance) on the hands of this person in the Hadith. Promise of allegiance is done by all Muslims on the hands of the Khalifa-e-Islam only. Then why everyone, who new about the status of this person, went to do bay'a on his hands?
The Hadith establishes the following important facts.
There are two Khalifa-e-Islam. One is hidden and the other is apparent. The hidden Khalifa-e-Islam is also known as Ghouse. In the early Caliphate there was no need for two Khalifa-e-Islam. The four rightful Caliphs served the purpose of both Caliphates, hidden and apparent. After these rightful Caliphs, the 'apparent' Caliphate went into the hands of worldly monarchs. And the hidden Caliphate continued with the pious and deserving As-habe-Rasulullah; and after them, the deserving Awliya-e-Kubaar. Ghouse will continue to come in the world till the Day of Resurrection. Imam Mahdi (AS), who will appear before Qiyamah, is considered to be among the major Aghwaas / rightful Caliph of Mohammad Rasulullah (SAWS) who will hold both the Caliphates, hidden as well as 'apparent'.
It is in Hadith - Imam Ahmad mentioned this Hadith in Kitab al-zuhd, also Ibn Abi al-Dunya, Abu Nu'aym, Bayhaqi, and Ibn 'Asakir narrated it - Wahb ibn Munabbih said: I saw the Prophet (SAWS) in my sleep, so I said: "Ya Rasulallah (SAWS), where are the Substitutes (abdaal) of your Community?" So he gestured with his hand towards Syria. I said: "Ya Rasulallah (SAWS), aren't there any in Iraq?" He said: "Yes, Muhammad ibn Wasi`, Hassan ibn Abi Sinan, and Malik ibn Dinar, who walk among the people similarly to Abu Dharr in his time." The above Hadith confirms the following two things.
(a) Calling Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) as 'Ya Rasulullah (SAWS)' is a must. It is important because the great Imams of Fiqh and Ahadith (Imam Ahmad, Ibn Abi al-Dunya, Abu Nu'aym, Bayhaqi, Ibn Asakir, etc. ) have mentioned this in their books and all their books were written after the death of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS).Calling Prophet (SAWS) as 'Ya Rasulullah, Ya Habeeballah, Ya Mohammad, Ya Habeebana, Ya Mustafa (SAWS) (after his death) is also confirmed by Tirmizi, Nasa'i, Ibn Huzeema, Hakim and Baihaqi. The following supplication (Dua) is mentioned in the books of all these Hadith scholars. The Dua also confirms that we must supplicate (make Dua') by taking the Waseelah of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS). As a matter of fact our Dua will not be accepted by Allah (SWT) if we do not send Durood on Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) before and after the Dua and seek Allah's favor by the mediation (Waseelah) of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS). Allahumma inni as'aluka wa atwajjahu elaika bi habeebikal Mustafa indaka ya habeebana ya mohammadi inna natawassalu bika ila rabbika fashfa'a lanaa indal maulal a'zeemi ya ni'amar rasoolut tahiru. Allahumma shaffi'ahu feena bijaahihi indaka". (Tirmidhi, Nasai, Tabrani, Ibn Huzeema, Hakim, Baihaqi, and Salafi Scholar Al-Bani)(Meaning - O'Allah (SWT) I implore, I beg to you with the mediation (waseelah) of your revered beloved (Prophet -SAWS) who is chosen by you. O' Beloved of the Al-mighty, O' Mohammad (SAWS) we implore to Allah (SWT) with your mediation (Waseelah). Kindly mediate (shafa'a) for us with the Exalted Almighty Allah. O' Sacred Apostle (SAWS), O' Allah (SWT), kindly accept the intercession (Shafa'a) of our Prophet (SAWS) for us in view of the "honor and grace (bi jaahihi indaka)" he has with you. (b)Existence of great Awliya Allah in the world has been confirmed by Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) in this Hadith.
However, Awliya Allah and all their related issues remain hidden from general people. Those of us who have been bestowed with Islamic vision (kashf / unveiling) can recognize these Awliya Allah. The Hadith also indicates that an efficient hidden Administration of Allah (SWT) is in operation which is known only to a select few of us.
Nawawi in his book Bustan al-'arifin (1985 ed. p. 31) has mentioned that Muhaddith Hammad ibn Salama ibn Dinar (d. 167) was considered to be one of the abdaal.

Sakhawi in his narrations of the abdaal in hisMaqasid (p. 33 #8) has stated: QUOTE - What makes this Hadith (narrated by Hazrat Ali Ibne Abi Talib - RU mentioned above) stronger and indicates its currency among the Imams is the statement of our Imam, al-Shafi`i,concerning a certain person: "We considered him one of the abdaal". Also, Bukhari'sstatement concerning another person: "They did not doubt that he was one of theabdaal."And other than these two (among the highly acclaimed Imams), Qatada and Wahb also used to refer to certain people - stating that they were from the abdaal. UNQUOTE
Muslims should learn to respect Awliya Allah because they are not only favorites of Allah (SWT) but have been given special assignments in the world as is evident from the above Ahadith and Quranic verses.

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Mashallah The Awliyah RA are great and people like scorpion.should read the words "will come flying to makkah" carefully from the post..this is an authentic hadith from many books ..we all know what people who deny authentic hadith's are called :)

Last edited:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No report is authentic that attributes lies to the prophet.

There are things that are impossible to happen as per laws of Allah. A human cannot be other than a human being no matter a prophet or follower. People who make unbelievable claims about themselves or others do they have any way to prove them? No, not at all therefore what purpose does it at all serve to go after such things and waste time?

The time will be better spent if people opened up the quran and tried to see what the quran is actually trying to tell us.

If one is not bothered to understand the quran then one's understanding of hadith is also questionable.

If people have been twisting the quran to suit themselves then what makes us sure that they did not do so in case of hadith reports?

It will be good idea for us to learn arabic and some common sense and then see what things might be in light of what we come to know.

It is sad to see dr sb is far too much into these things rather than educating ummah out of these things.

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
We have just quoted what the Quran and Hadith is Telling us :)... certainly your words are not even close to a meager authority ...if you have another Islam you can keep on believing in it..The Quran I believe in was revealed to my AKKA (pbuh) and the Awliyah Allah (RA) and their Karamah Have been proved in the past, present and future and the Majority of the Muslims Follow this Aqeedah in EVERY COUNTRY OF THE MUSLIM WORLD ...ALHAMDOLILAH

There are things that are impossible to happen as per laws of Allah. A human cannot be other than a human being no matter a prophet or follower. People who make unbelievable claims about themselves or others do they have any way to prove them? No, not at all therefore what purpose does it at all serve to go after such things and waste time?

The time will be better spent if people opened up the quran and tried to see what the quran is actually trying to tell us.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
To the Public in General

See this is what is left after TruthHood Shatters any Falsehood ....:)...the falsehood has nothing left to say but uselss squabble (bigsmile)....As if the 1400 years of islamic history and the muhaditheen who wrote the commentary didnt know ARABIC any more than some idiots on this forum...lol ... It will be advisable for them to go back and start reading some proper ISLAMIC BOOKS with their new learned ARABIC SKILLS ..so that they may come to the right Aqeedah for Salvation :)

If one is not bothered to understand the quran then one's understanding of hadith is also questionable.

If people have been twisting the quran to suit themselves then what makes us sure that they did not do so in case of hadith reports?

It will be good idea for us to learn arabic and some common sense and then see what things might be in light of what we come to know.

Scorpion

Banned
Mashallah The Awliyah RA are great and people like scorpion.should read the words "will come flying to makkah" carefully from the post..this is an authentic hadith from many books ..we all know what people who deny authentic hadith's are called :)

Stop your assumptions as go on facts as no where in my post have I showed disrespects to these Aalims of the past . . . . There are no Karamats reffered to Imam Abu Hanifa . . . . Than why to Sheikh Abdul Qadir . . . .

And by mis quoting hadees, what are you trying to show that would I believe in your stupid stories . . . . I see truth in Quran, Sunnah and Hadees . . . . You go and lick the false stories of Karamaat of your Aulias . . . .

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear mf, did you ever sit down and think about the meaning of word ILAAH=GOD=KHUDAA? Could you please explain it, thanks in advance. You can use arabic, urdu, english any dictionary.

The quran tells us that all human beings are equal before law regardless prophets or followers. None is allowed to be master or slave. It is therefore wrong to call anyone master or slave. All because Allah sent the quran to take people out of each others slavery.

The quranic use of terms for other than Allah is in sense of the purpose they serve in human organisation or relationship as part of human community.

Allah does not allow anyone to be sovereign in his kingdom. This has been the fight between prophets and their opponents. It is this very thing that is called shirk in the quran. It is because kufaar believed in separation of role of God and role of kings and chiefs etc. This is what separation between religion and state affairs is all about.

It is my point as well, as per quranic interpretations that are work of mullahs put in place by emperors to change sense of islam to suit them. It is these very emperors and mullahs who have been pushing all sorts of ideas to confuse muslims so that they could use and abuse them and that is what they did if you have read islamic history.

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Serving Islam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imam Shafi (RA) accompanied Awliyas Sufis for 10 Years & benefited from them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiogFOsNfEs
“I accompanied the Sufis for ten years and benefited from them but from two sayings [and in another report three sayings]: their statement that time is as a sword: if you do not cut it, it cuts you, and their statement that deprivation is immunity.”
[The reported third states: “their statement: if your soul does not keep busy with truth it will keep you busy with batil.”]

Shaykh Gibril states (I have added the arabic) commenting on this athar: “Narrated from Muh.ammad ibn Muh.ammad ibn Idrs al-Shfi` by al-Bayhaq in Manqib al-Shfi` (2:208) cf. Ibn al-Qayyim in Madrij al-Slikn (3:128) and al-Jawb al-Kf (p. 208-209) and al-Suyt. in تأييد الحقيقة العلية Ta’yd al-H.aqqat al-`Aliyya (p. 15)

Imam Ahmad said, advising his son, "O my son, you have to sit with the People of Sufism

Imam Ahmad (r) said, advising his son, "O my son, you have to sit with the People of Sufism, because they are like a fountain of knowledge and they keep the Remembrance of Allah in their hearts. They are the ascetics and they have the most spiritual power." This is explained in the book Tanwir al-Qulub, p. 405, by Shaikh Amin al-Kurdi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IfSkNrjZic

Imam Malik said Whoever studies fiqh and didn't study Sufism will be corrupted
Imam Malik (r) said, "Whoever studies jurisprudence (fiqh) and didn't study Sufism (tasawwuf) will be corrupted; and whoever studied tasawwuf and didn't study jurisprudence will become a heretic; and whoever combined both will be reach the Truth." This saying is mentioned and explained in the book of the scholar 'Ali al-Adawi with the explanation of Imam Abil-Hassan, a scholar of jurisprudence, vol. 2, p. 195.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtkkZMU-2N0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.