Khaber Naak - 30th April 2011 - Khan Sahab Sepecial

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hahahaha nice slaps by the audiance on imran khan's face. imran khan should retire and work in a shawarma shop HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is always interesting to make jokes on very famous person in the country. So I have enjoyed this programme.

I am also Imran Khans fan and I am quite sure if he would come in this programme personally, he will praise, admire the

artist who coppied Imran Khan ! Weldone copy and show for humor and laugh !

In Pakistan the circumstances are grave and serious enough to have some kind of entertainment, this is a

little break to enjoy !!! ( perhaps, punjabi jokers should speak more urdu ).

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow... Everyone's angry, i will be forwarding this thread to Aftab ;)

The people have become too serious this is sad . I think better ask and have an interview with Imran Khan about his copy ? He definitely would like

this programme and admire the artist in a humor and joke point of view ?

It is same as Mr. Aziai is copying Chaudhary Shaib and has once interviewed with him and had no problem.

hashirarif

Citizen
very shameful for Aftab iqbal . cheap way to have more viewership .there suppose to be a limit for having fun with our great heroes,

if aftab is really just making fun then call altafs dummy can u ?

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeh altaf hussain ko nahi bulataa lagtaa isko goli ka der hai

imran khan bhi ab don altaf ke khilaf baat nahi karta usko kis ka dar he,jab tak aap(imran,s fans)jaise jahil&andhi shakhsiyyat prasti karne wale log hain ye kaghzi,bharkain marne wale sher paida hote rahain ge,is ki ALTAF ke khilaf bharkain kidher gayin.you all speak without logic.

Adeel

Founder
very shameful for Aftab iqbal . cheap way to have more viewership .there suppose to be a limit for having fun with our great heroes,

if aftab is really just making fun then call altafs dummy can u ?

I agree with you on this. No one has the guts to do that, eventhough Altaf is most joke prone personality in our politics.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
good programme aftab bhai.....(clap)(clap)(clap)
keep it up.....no matter if imran lovers hate u bt u sud continue to expose him.
Good ur support to degrade Imran shows all the other members of this forum who love to see Imran out of political scene has same objective.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not a big fan of this programme as it is a bit vulgar for my taste but saying that I believe we have lost the patience of listening to comedy if it is against us. I remember my college days when most of our teacher used to be proud if we made comedy sketches of them apart from very few teacher. We used to be careful as well. Now, some of these anchors/ presenters make fun of all the famous leaders which is their right but some of them just become biased and not give a balanced view or have comedy sketches of one leader which they don't like. It is normally a channels responsibility to be partial and ask these presenters to have comedy sketches of all leaders and then people will enjoy it more.

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
bhi jab woh doosrey logoon kun banata hai tab bhi to daikhtey ho ..........

janab usmanjee.... dosry log deserve karty han aise baty okk, imran kaa daman saaf ha, he is honest perosn,
and main uss din aftab ko acha maan jaoga jab wo altab hussain ki dammee karaye,..,i mean he should bring WHAT HE IS SO CALL ALTAF BHAI....
but if today he broguht his dammy in the show next day he will be killed or his prog will be banned.......

so you wont see mr altaf dammy in this showe.............now geo should say(geo mar kay geoooooooo,)

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
Good ur support to degrade Imran shows all the other members of this forum who love to see Imran out of political scene has same objective.

you are mother f..uc ker////////
you and ur zardari will be out of the politics show man,
imran is out hero,,,, you fu cker is a maffad parast people........bas terd saala

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
good programme aftab bhai.....(clap)(clap)(clap)
keep it up.....no matter if imran lovers hate u bt u sud continue to expose him.

oai mr pappu,ur name looks like u are gay............ any way nobody can expose imran, because he is clear of any corrupt things, he is an honest perosn and patriotic. lover pakistan he is.... we love him and you should love him to,if not then keep ur mouth quite or go dancing with those who belong to ur family....

vas49

Citizen
hot headed pakistanis always pissoff about something can handle joke imran khan is no1 khaber naak its not bad i like it aftab carry on

Last edited: