Lal Masjid Seige Timeline 4 Years Back

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
An unfortunate incident in the nation's capital when the false religious elements misused the teachings of Islam and took up arms against the nation.

OPERATION SILENCE

islamabad3-07-2007.jpg

opsilence10-7-2007c.jpg

islamabad12-7-2007c.jpg

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont be so PAK-ARmy-Deewana . Alright, we all love Pakistan , Army but even the Army needs some changes like pur politics.

General ka beta genral hota hae , na ho tou kam az kam 100 crore ki GHANDARA INDUSTRIES ka malik zaroor ban jata hae.

http://www.gil.com.pk/

I don't believe the credibility of these photos . U are showing 3 guns and many lathis . They had only 25 Guns on their compound for security purposes.

It can be one of those.

Its a known fact , LAL MASJID was used as mujahid recruitment center during Afghan war . CIA helped in its establishment.
Musharaf along with some of his military touts staged all this drama so as to show USA that with out MUSHARAF as president (, even though no terrorist activity was happening here ........ UNLESS you consider praying namaz as terrorist activity. )PAKISTAN will become terrorist state. NOTHING MORE......

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
حضرت ابو بکر رض کے بارے میں کیا کہو گے جنہوں نے زکوت نہ دینے والوں ک خلاف اعلان جہاد کر دیا تھا؟؟؟؟اور ویسے بھی آپ کو وہ حدیث نہیں بھولنی چا ہیے کے ایمان کا پہلا درجہ برائی کو ہاتھ سے روکنا ہے ....

Scorpion

Banned
Indeed the most heart breaking incident after Karbalah . . . . I am amazed to compare the similarities between the stand took by the Hazrat Hussain (RA) and Ghazi Rasheed . . . .

And for this Misguided supporter of Auntie Shammim . . . . They took Arms not against the nation but against Musharraf . . . . I supported them at that time and I will always support their cause . . . . .

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Are you guys kidding me???

First of all Generals are made on merit, its unquestionable because they go through a certain specific type of training like any other officer in their earlier days and they get promoted based on the courses they take up during their time to specialize in different military fields! Plus anyone of you who think that Generals only play golf please talk in a way that people think you are literate, its their choice if they play golf! If i ask you why any of you play cricket, hockey, or even surf on the internet instead of dying in the mountains with your taliban brothers, how would you feel? Therefore its their choice, they can do whatever they want as long as they are doing their job fine, and my personal opinion is except for a couple of incidents they have done a remarkable job! By the way all these Generals do not only play golf and sit in drawing rooms, instead they have fought every war that Pakistan went into with India! And as per the UNITED NATIONS, apart from 1971 Pakistan Army won all the wars and offered cease fires to India, so our Generals planned well and our officers and soldiers executed well, and once these Generals were also officers who fought and I'm proud of them!

And you misguided people, you blame Musharraf even if the salt in your dinner is more than your liking... he made mistakes like anyone but he didn't compromise on national interests, now don't come up with unnecessary articles or dotted points, please show me documentations or references that authentic your views about him compromising our national interests and following America's line of action! Pakistan army and intelligence is double crossing American's for our interests and vise verse. I could go on and on but i wouldn't like to right now.

The kufaar terrorists of Lal Masjid kidnapped CHINESE diplomats, took over a government building in the most sensitive area of Islamabad, attacked first and killed an SSG commando deployed over there, they threatened our state and our Army. IMAM KAABA denounced them, SCHOLARS/PREACHERS denounced them, action was inevitable! Even the media anchors that you believe to be saints like Hamid Mir, Talat Hussain, Kahif Abbasi etc etc, everyone one of them questioned the government's in action and their in ability to take out the militants and restore governments writ, Hamid Mir pledged his vocal support for the cause and then back tracked immediately after the attack!

Please my friends and brothers, think about Pakistan, don't get trapped into false propaganda and lies. Show me any innocent persons dead body, the human rights organization can dig up the graves, its an open challenge show me ONE innocent dead body! 93 people died and all were either local or foreign terrorists! Every student and every teacher was taken out before the action, whoever stayed inside did it on their own behest so they deserved to die, they were terrorists!

By hating our Soldiers and Officers who fight and die for us, please don't fool yourself and hurt Pakistan.

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
Mullah who is escaping in burka...... i still remember those fotos. Gov did the right thing, they give much time to local and international media to see and tell to the whole world, what lal masjid and school was doing.
Auntie shamim told in an interview, '' if she knew that muslim religious people could torture (try to pull nails from fingers) like that she would not like to be a muslim'' to a japanese news agency.
So soldiers were stupid to attack this place. Not musharraf, but other generals did not see any illegal thing in lal masjid? they were also blind and deaf? Or misguided by media. i don't think so.

Scorpion

Banned
Mullah who is escaping in burka...... i still remember those fotos. Gov did the right thing, they give much time to local and international media to see and tell to the whole world, what lal masjid and school was doing.
Auntie shamim told in an interview, '' if she knew that muslim religious people could torture (try to pull nails from fingers) like that she would not like to be a muslim'' to a japanese news agency.
So soldiers were stupid to attack this place. Not musharraf, but other generals did not see any illegal thing in lal masjid? they were also blind and deaf? Or misguided by media. i don't think so.

An other son of Auntie shammim busy in defending her . . . . Who tried to pull her nails out . . . . You lier . . . .

If she dont like to be a Muslim just because Islam dont allows Dalalism than I dont like her to be even muslim . . . . .

And by the way what was Lal Masjid or the school doing at the first place that it was surrounded by the military . . . .

Scorpion

Banned

First of all Generals are made on merit, its unquestionable because they go through a certain specific type of training like any other officer in their earlier days and they get promoted based on the courses they take up during their time to specialize in different military fields! Plus anyone of you who think that Generals only play golf please talk in a way that people think you are literate, its their choice if they play golf! If i ask you why any of you play cricket, hockey, or even surf on the internet instead of dying in the mountains with your taliban brothers, how would you feel? Therefore its their choice, they can do whatever they want as long as they are doing their job fine, and my personal opinion is except for a couple of incidents they have done a remarkable job! By the way all these Generals do not only play golf and sit in drawing rooms, instead they have fought every war that Pakistan went into with India! And as per the UNITED NATIONS, apart from 1971 Pakistan Army won all the wars and offered cease fires to India, so our Generals planned well and our officers and soldiers executed well, and once these Generals were also officers who fought and I'm proud of them!

And you misguided people, you blame Musharraf even if the salt in your dinner is more than your liking... he made mistakes like anyone but he didn't compromise on national interests, now don't come up with unnecessary articles or dotted points, please show me documentations or references that authentic your views about him compromising our national interests and following America's line of action! Pakistan army and intelligence is double crossing American's for our interests and vise verse. I could go on and on but i wouldn't like to right now.

The kufaar terrorists of Lal Masjid kidnapped CHINESE diplomats, took over a government building in the most sensitive area of Islamabad, attacked first and killed an SSG commando deployed over there, they threatened our state and our Army. IMAM KAABA denounced them, SCHOLARS/PREACHERS denounced them, action was inevitable! Even the media anchors that you believe to be saints like Hamid Mir, Talat Hussain, Kahif Abbasi etc etc, everyone one of them questioned the government's in action and their in ability to take out the militants and restore governments writ, Hamid Mir pledged his vocal support for the cause and then back tracked immediately after the attack!

Please my friends and brothers, think about Pakistan, don't get trapped into false propaganda and lies. Show me any innocent persons dead body, the human rights organization can dig up the graves, its an open challenge show me ONE innocent dead body! 93 people died and all were either local or foreign terrorists! Every student and every teacher was taken out before the action, whoever stayed inside did it on their own behest so they deserved to die, they were terrorists!

By hating our Soldiers and Officers who fight and die for us, please don't fool yourself and hurt Pakistan.

Zaidi sahib,

Dont spill your religious hatred to justify the actions of this terrorist Musharraf (As per article 6 ) . . . . .

I am not mis guided but definitly you because one needs to be a shame less person to defend any actions of Musharraf . . . . Is today what we are facing is not the compromise of Musharraf in the Past . . . . Allowing Drone Attacks, Giving Basis to Americans, Giving them a free hand in deciding the rules of Engagement . . . . And so on . . . Is it not the Compromise on sovereignty . . . . Or you are living in an Egg Shell . . . .

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
So, you allow mullahs to wear burka to hide and harm other people. Thats why france forbid burka..... rest will follow.
I never been in islamabad nor pindi. I even did not visit pakistan since 1996. All my knowledge is from tv and than from internet.

An other son of Auntie shammim busy in defending her . . . . Who tried to pull her nails out . . . . You lier . . . .

If she dont like to be a Muslim just because Islam dont allows Dalalism than I dont like her to be even muslim . . . . .

And by the way what was Lal Masjid or the school doing at the first place that it was surrounded by the military . . . .

Scorpion

Banned

Your Fatwa for the Lal Majid students declaring them as Kuffar Terrorist is really an eye opener . . . . As for your support for Musharraf . . . . Can I declare you a Munafiq Terrorist . . . And by the way a Munafiq is worst than a Kafir . . . . Dont use this incident to spill your religious hatred . . . .

You claim of the Kidnapping of Chinese diplomats and I declare you a bloody lier . . . As no Chinese diplomat was kidnapped but up to eight Chinese Prostitutes of a Message Parlor . . . . And they were not diplomats . . . . But I think you are in the habit of boasting big with out any confirmation your self . . . .

Who attacked first, who killed first . . . . Was it the Lal Masjid Students or The Rangers . . . . And you again lied regarding the killing of SSG commando who were only deployed after at least three days of stand off . . . . As per this Musharraf's list of 93 dead which does not include any women . . . Please do not quote it as a proof other wise people will going to laugh . . . . And again no foreign militants were found . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
So, you allow mullahs to wear burka to hide and harm other people. Thats why france forbid burka..... rest will follow.
I never been in islamabad nor pindi. I even did not visit pakistan since 1996. All my knowledge is from tv and than from internet.

Dear that's why you dont have the right knowledge . . . But at least we must use our common sense that will I or you if put in such situation would leave my wife and daughter and escape in a burqa . . . . . Answer is no and even it is now an open secret that the Concerned Maulana was called outside for negotiation using the references of Ijaz ul Haq . . . .

Rest it was a staged attempt by the Musharraf to sell his government to the west by giving the impression that Islamabad is under siege . . . . My concern is the innocent loss of lives as those girls were sacrificed because they were the daughters of the Poors . . . . No body dared to take the name of Beacon House whose students were also involved in the taking of the Chinese Prostitutes . . . .

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
I still remember photos, a mullah escaping from lal masjid. Captured by army. His brother killed by army few hours ago.

Scorpion

Banned

The situation required the simple action of police on the Children Library which was the issue . . . . But why Military and Commandos were called any reason for that . . . .

When unfortunately the stand off started . . . . Than there was no other option but negotiations and even the Indian Army did the same thing in Durgah Hazrat Bul incident and allowed the Kashmiri Mujahideens along with two Pakistan Army Officers a safe passage across LOC . . . . .

They had suffered the consequences of Golden Temple Operation and there fore used their brains . . . .

We are still suffering the consequences of this operation . . . .

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
But you can't blame so many news agencies of lying, bbc, cnn, nbc, reuters and then local peoples.

Dear that's why you dont have the right knowledge . . . But at least we must use our common sense that will I or you if put in such situation would leave my wife and daughter and escape in a burqa . . . . . Answer is no and even it is now an open secret that the Concerned Maulana was called outside for negotiation using the references of Ijaz ul Haq . . . .

Rest it was a staged attempt by the Musharraf to sell his government to the west by giving the impression that Islamabad is under siege . . . . My concern is the innocent loss of lives as those girls were sacrificed because they were the daughters of the Poors . . . . No body dared to take the name of Beacon House whose students were also involved in the taking of the Chinese Prostitutes . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
I still remember photos, a mullah escaping from lal masjid. Captured by army. His brother killed by army few hours ago.

It was not an issue of a single mullah or any human . . . . What was required was a collective wisdom . . . . Situation arrived to that point no problem as it could still get solved . . . . But that was not the intention of Musharraf . . . . Army was already under pressure at that time (and still now ) for fighting an American War and this operation proved to be the last straw as most of the girls who were killed belonged to the frontier region and this incident proved to be the catalyst for the spread of insurgency and suicide attacks . . . . Musharraf in order to sell him self to the Americans put army on the target board . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
But you can't blame so many news agencies of lying, bbc, cnn, nbc, reuters and then local peoples.

I am not blaming any news agency because none was granted access . . . . There was total media black out after a couple of days of operation . . . Even than Media was only allowed a selected visit to some areas of the battle field and even than only foreign media was allowed . . . . Because the purpose was to sell the incident to the Americans . . . .

Some military friends of that time told me regarding heavy casualties of girl students and there secret burial in Rawat Area . . . . But no one can confirm it . . . .

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Scorpion either you are a terrorist or you support them.. No where in islam it says that you must take the law in your own hand and go attack people. NO WHERE IN QURAN OR HADITH.. Quran tells us to obey your leaders.. Hazoor pbuh never ever took the law in his hand when he was living in Mecca or Madina, once he was made the leader of the Madina and when the other forces attacked the land of Madina is the only time when Hazoor pbuh went to war. So stop giving bad name to my love to the most amazing person ever born on this earth hazrat Muhammad pbuh. For god sake please let go your evil thoughts and stop ruining the image of my master. Islam doesn't support Terrorism and hatred.. and Lal masjid was teaching both of these things.. please you have ruined Pakistan already now don't ruin the whole religion.

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
Scorpion either you are a terrorist or you support them.. No where in islam it says that you must take the law in your own hand and go attack people. NO WHERE IN QURAN OR HADITH.. Quran tells us to obey your leaders.. Hazoor pbuh never ever took the law in his hand when he was living in Mecca or Madina, once he was made the leader of the Madina and when the other forces attacked the land of Madina is the only time when Hazoor pbuh went to war. So stop giving bad name to my love to the most amazing person ever born on this earth hazrat Muhammad pbuh. For god sake please let go your evil thoughts and stop ruining the image of my master. Islam doesn't support Terrorism and hatred.. and Lal masjid was teaching both of these things.. please you have ruined Pakistan already now don't ruin the whole religion.
O come on dont dare to drag the name of my PROPHET S.A.W in these worthless discussions...i condemn whatever the two brothers did since they hoarded ammunitions in masjid and other intimidations as we all know but army must not get away after murdering hundreds of innocent children n girls most of them huffaz e Quran at the order of a despot intending to show his might...they hurled tear gas shells n phosphorus bombs on girls hostels...did they deserve being slaughtered like this?guess they had paid off holding sticks by giving their lives!right??
this operation was surely evitable n could have been handeled in a much better way they went against the laws of state but which clause endorses their killig ligtimate??????

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
O come on dont dare to drag the name of my PROPHET S.A.W in these worthless discussions...i condemn whatever the two brothers did since they hoarded ammunitions in masjid and other intimidations as we all know but army must not get away after murdering hundreds of innocent children n girls most of them huffaz e Quran at the order of a despot intending to show his might...they hurled tear gas shells n phosphorus bombs on girls hostels...did they deserve being slaughtered like this?guess they had paid off holding sticks by giving their lives!right??
this operation was surely evitable n could have been handeled in a much better way they went against the laws of state but which clause endorses their killig ligtimate??????

I don't know about you but i like to copy as much as i can of my prophet pbuh... So i will use his name and give his examples.. If you cannot tolerate that then well up to you.. The people who were inside the lal masjid were attacking army.. Remeber those comandos that were killed? its not a video game commando that anyone can kill, they are fully trained commando.. so the people who you think were innocent were killing fully trained commando.. Now if you eyes are so blind to see that, your ears are deaf to hear it, then may Allah help you... but if saying the name of Hazrat Muhammad pbuh annoys you so much then yea i don't think we should continue with this argument as i would love to use his examples in everything because that is what Allah told us to do so.

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Scorpion sahib,

If you are misguided by my last name 'Zaidi', then just to let you know I don't belong to the Ehl-e-Tashi (Shia) school of thought, although I respect Shia school of thought even though I do not believe what they say or do.

Honestly my friend I have no intentions or have never had any intention to spill religious hatred, that's not what I do, and I sincerely apologize If you felt It through my reply on this post.

I may have been wrong In using the word 'Kufaar', but I precisely used It for the terrorists over there not for the students or women who came out of It, the remaining students who stayed there were as much part of terrorists as any other because they did so on their own will. But I respect your opinion and I may have been wrong In using the word Kufaar.

You see there was no need to use the word shameless, but still I give you the benefit of doubt that you got emotional.

Secondly my friend I ask for proper evidences where It clearly states that Musharraf allowed Drone Attacks, gave basis to Americans, gave them a free hand, etc etc.

Because my friend Wiki Leaks prove otherwise, and some time later we can really have a constructive argument on Musharraf's tenure, but for now please provide me with some concrete documents, and my documents for you to prove that he worked for only Pakistan and protected Pakistan's national interests Is Wiki Leaks Itself and the lack of documented evidence anywhere. And honestly It's use less to talk about how good or bad he was because I think apart from the NRO he did well In all departments.

And by the way I am a supporter of Imran Khan, and Pervez Musharraf, and please dont think Im a party worker, I just support their work ethic, and their Ideology. For next elections I would love If Imran Khan comes in Power and stays there for atleast 10 years!

Anyway I hope we don't have any hard feelings! I never intended to hurt anyone's feelings, and If I did then I'm really sorry.