Makkah Clock Tower : Beautiful Video HD

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
my friends there is nothing good about a huge 7 star luxury building over shadowing the house of allah. a place of submission. a place where every one needs to be the same, dressed the same and submitted before allah.
this tower is only a statement of arrogance and pride. A show of power for the ultra rich. a wall that separates the less fortunate from the rich. How many common people do you think can afford to stay here. None. Same applies for all the new development going around Ka'aba.

I had the fortune of going to Hajj last year. All less fortunate common people have now been pushed miles away from Ka'aba. This has not only produced inconvinience but also as produced a huge traffic mess around ka'aba. Respect deserving haji's of all ages run behind buses and profit hungry taxi owner (literally run) jostling for space like on bus stop at badami bagh. I witnessed these poor elders and women utterly stripped of dignity. It is shameless what the suadi royals are doing to Makkah.

Could they not have spent all that money to build decent, low cost and subsidised housing for Hajjis closer to Makkah. Something aimed to reduce the division based on money, rather than accentuate it. Where there not already enough 5 star hotels adjacent to Haram. These buildings are nothing but business filled with international chains, stores selling expensive goods and 5 star hotels.

Talk to someone who went on Hajj last year on the Government quota and you will know what I am talking about.

Last edited:

identicalguy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
my friends there is nothing good about a huge 7 star luxury building over shadowing the house of allah. a place of submission. a place where every one needs to be the same, dressed the same and submitted before allah.
this tower is only a statement of arrogance and pride. A show of power for the ultra rich. a wall that separates the less fortunate from the rich. How many common people do you think can afford to stay here. None. Same applies for all the new development going around Ka'aba.

I had the fortune of going to Hajj last year. All less fortunate common people have now been pushed miles away from Ka'aba. This has not only produced inconvinience but also as produced a huge traffic mess around ka'aba. Respect deserving haji's of all ages run behind buses and profit hungry taxi owner (literally run) jostling for space like on bus stop at badami bagh. I witnessed these poor elders and women utterly stripped of dignity. It is shameless what the suadi royals are doing to Makkah.

Could they not have spent all that money to build decent, low cost and subsidised housing for Hajjis closer to Makkah. Something aimed to reduce the division based on money, rather than accentuate it. Where there not already enough 5 star hotels adjacen to Haram. There buildings are nothing but business filled with international chains, stores selling expensive goods and 5 star hotels.

Talk to someone who went on Hajj last year on the Government quota and you will know what I am talking about.

MashaAllah its beautiful but I agree with you brother..a place everyone needs to be equal.

Mysticreed

Banned
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 48:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents.

1. When a slave gives birth to her master.

2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah.

The Prophet then recited: "Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour--." (31. 34) Then that man (Gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, "That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion." Abu 'Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith.​

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
well its all show off why don't theses sheikh's improve jeddah international airport... airport is shite why they don't spend money on the airport and give people good facility, all these filthy rich sheikh's don't spend money on common man ? tell me