Man drank wife's blood for 3 years in Madhya Pradesh - Shining India for Marvi Sarmad

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Man drank wife's blood for 3 years in Madhya Pradesh

TNN Jul 18, 2011, 03.35am ISTBHOPAL: This real life incident has the making of a scene from some vampire movie. A 22-year-old woman in Damoh district of Madhya Pradesh has told the police that her husband drank her blood for the past three years. "He used to take a syringe and draw blood from my arms," Deepa Ahirwar said. "He would then empty it in a glass and drink it. For three years he did this on a regular basis, threatening me of dire consequences if I revealed this to anyone."
Deepa was married to an agricultural labourer, Mahesh Ahirwar, in Shikarpura village in 2007. A few months after the marriage, Mahesh started drawing blood from his wife's veins and consuming it. He said it made him strong and did not stop even when Deepa was pregnant. It was after she gave birth to a son seven months ago that she started protesting. She told the police that she would feel drained and nauseating after the blood extraction. When she resisted, her husband beat her up.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...on-blood-damoh

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
I could not have said better!! People are delusional here. They need a provocation from some Indian "friend" on this forum and their response is same and predictable. I wonder what kind of private jokes Indian members must be having at the stupid and predictable responses by Pakistanis on posts that are just to entice people to say bad things and vice versa.
I wrote earlie that this forum,siasat.pk has become mess now.Full of hatered posts and childish activities.
Moderators seems to be interested in ads only.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh no ?? ..Then why come up here and rant like a madman about how great India is over Pakistan ?? ..I never published this article ..and this is not hatred for anyone ..This is what you people do and ur Newspaper published it ..This is ur ideology ...We dont do **** this ugly in our setup ...Grow up and fix these problems !

We never claimed to be perfect or without fault.
We don't ourselves advertise as being perfect or following an ideology that is perfect or final.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Listen up you ...bio movement or whatever your name is ...you dont like the content ..then feel free to Get Lost !!...your not welcome here !...and by the way this is a news published by the times of india ..not me ...Im just showing the people some real hard facts !

Please focus on pakistani politics and stop spreading hate

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Precisely, and im wondering what kind of sensational laughs the world community must be having from a rat that claims to be a a regional power ..but behaves like this..Surely they are the laughing stock of the day

I could not have said better!! People are delusional here. They need a provocation from some Indian "friend" on this forum and their response is same and predictable. I wonder what kind of private jokes Indian members must be having at the stupid and predictable responses by Pakistanis on posts that are just to entice people to say bad things and vice versa.

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Some members are spreading hatred on this forum so much and i am also surprised to see that moderators are doing nothing but some are actually joining in the conversation. I emailed once to moderators as well that if this a siasat forum lets leave it to siasat. no religious hatred or ethnic hatred should be spread here, also even within the siasat there should be no hatred spread for example that ummat newspaper is full of news that is not confirmed and most of their news papers sey that the news is not "musadaq" well why is it on news paper then? .. so please lets not spread hatred on the forum please

Last edited:

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
There several things I can deduce here. First you cannot read. you are just modern and fakir from logic side. Its not for you to decide who is welcome and who isnt. you are allow to spread hatred here and nobody is saying you to get lost, because it is diversity of ideas. you dont have monopoly of ideas. This also shows a retreat behavior when you cannot find literary argument and start personal attacks.
This is a news in times of India. you have every right to post it but its not obligation for to post it,is it? You may read news like these in Pakistan. donot you think they are also hard facts and you should also post them here? well I think if you create hatred, it will only bring hatred. Prove that you are a good pakistani.
Listen up you ...bio movement or whatever your name is ...you dont like the content ..then feel free to Get Lost !!...your not welcome here !...and by the way this is a news published by the times of india ..not me ...Im just showing the people some real hard facts !

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
You are too clever for your own intelligence....I realise you know what I mean but still wants to live in " you hate me and i hate you" thing
Precisely, and im wondering what kind of sensational laughs the world community must be having from a rat that claims to be a a regional power ..but behaves like this..Surely they are the laughing stock of the day

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude, take a sigh of deep breath and for god sake realise logic ...Im the one with personal attacks here ??

Did make up this useless rant "First you cannot read. you are just modern and fakir from logic side " ??..Who uttered this rubbish ...are you insane man..you claim to stop others from doing crap..but u blatantly do it urself...Do you have any moral ethics you two faced biggot ?.. I havent gotten personal ...but if you double cross us we very well know how to deal with you

What kind of Pot do you smoke ???.. I never attacked you but i said if you dont like what you read GO COMPLAIN TO TIMES OF INDIA ...SEVERAL INDIANS PUBLISH **** UP HERE ..THIS IS OUR RESPONSE ..YOU WANT TO KISS THEIR *** ...DO SO ..NOT ON MY PAGE ..SO FEEL FREE TO GET LOST !!

and you are right its no use talking to brainless drug addicts ..cuz in their intoxication ..hard facts are very tough to see .

Now shut up and dont comment again till u sober up and get some sense in ur knuckle head !

There several things I can deduce here. First you cannot read. you are just modern and fakir from logic side. Its not for you to decide who is welcome and who isnt. you are allow to spread hatred here and nobody is saying you to get lost, because it is diversity of ideas. you dont have monopoly of ideas. This also shows a retreat behavior when you cannot find literary argument and start personal attacks.
This is a news in times of India. you have every right to post it but its not obligation for to post it,is it? You may read news like these in Pakistan. donot you think they are also hard facts and you should also post them here? well I think if you create hatred, it will only bring hatred. Prove that you are a good pakistani.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
We never claimed to be perfect or without fault.
We don't ourselves advertise as being perfect or following an ideology that is perfect or final.

well? who says you didn't?????

The thing is , India is secular , but the ruling class is predominantly HINDU . Same here but with a different touch , we call ourselves Muslim , Pakistan is Muslim country , because masses are Muslim , but the ruling class is SECULAR , only by name Muslims......

READ THE Brahma Dharma , Brahmans do call themselves perfect and superior just like ZIONIST JEWS!!!!!!!!! :lol: Sorry to say , you advertise yourselves(bigsmile):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: as perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
well? who says you didn't?????

The thing is , India is secular , but the ruling class is predominantly HINDU . Same here but with a different touch , we call ourselves Muslim , Pakistan is Muslim country , because masses are Muslim , but the ruling class is SECULAR , only by name Muslims:lol: ......

READ THE Brahma Dharma , Brahmans do call themselves perfect and superior just like ZIONIST JEWS!!!!!!!!!

Being secular doesnt mean :forgiving your religion,tradition or culture.
Being secular means tolerating and allowing every one to practice their faith;it means for govt to not to involve religion in its common affairs!!

If india is 80% hindu;then it will surely have more impact of hinduism;but no one has to be hindu to become prime minister,president, or hold any office of powers !!

Hinduism never promote itself as the only religion,superior,perfect and better than others;it is the only religion whose teachings dont contradict other religion!!

What brahmans do is not more of caste bases discrimination which is not accepted in indian consitution;india democracy gives reservation and incentives to the people who come from backward caste!

please post something with proper analysis !!

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
you are not the one who wrote the below statement? it was until you wrote this I suggested you can not read.... "Dude"? who is "Us" here? how many are you? you never wrote me about complaining to Times of India. I dont need to say anything more. I know you will start crying because you cannot talk with logic but only talk about pot and high and smoke and intoxication. Any fair judge will see and realise who is knuckle head. you know your intentions are wrong in taking cover of reporting. I suggest you go to some Indian forum and report that story there. I told you this not a monoply of yours. you can not stop anyone from commenting. And i am not the one using abusive language.Its you."Listen up you ...bio movement or whatever your name is ...you dont like the content ..then feel free to Get Lost !!...your not welcome here !...and by the way this is a news published by the times of india ..not me ...Im just showing the people some real hard facts !"

Dude, take a sigh of deep breath and for god sake realise logic ...Im the one with personal attacks here ??

Did make up this useless rant "First you cannot read. you are just modern and fakir from logic side " ??..Who uttered this rubbish ...are you insane man..you claim to stop others from doing crap..but u blatantly do it urself...Do you have any moral ethics you two faced biggot ?.. I havent gotten personal ...but if you double cross us we very well know how to deal with you

What kind of Pot do you smoke ???.. I never attacked you but i said if you dont like what you read GO COMPLAIN TO TIMES OF INDIA ...SEVERAL INDIANS PUBLISH **** UP HERE ..THIS IS OUR RESPONSE ..YOU WANT TO KISS THEIR *** ...DO SO ..NOT ON MY PAGE ..SO FEEL FREE TO GET LOST !!

and you are right its no use talking to brainless drug addicts ..cuz in their intoxication ..hard facts are very tough to see .

Now shut up and dont comment again till u sober up and get some sense in ur knuckle head !

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=13572]modern fakir[/MENTION]
stop spreading hatred man.....don't we have enough to talk about our own country.....or do we even deserve to mock at others when so much of shyt is going on in our own country man........
all he(biofilm) was trying to tell u "grow up"

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
The most crap thing you could mention here by taking the name of marvi sarmad. Grow up and have the guts to listen to others view point.

Man drank wife's blood for 3 years in Madhya Pradesh

TNN Jul 18, 2011, 03.35am ISTBHOPAL: This real life incident has the making of a scene from some vampire movie. A 22-year-old woman in Damoh district of Madhya Pradesh has told the police that her husband drank her blood for the past three years. "He used to take a syringe and draw blood from my arms," Deepa Ahirwar said. "He would then empty it in a glass and drink it. For three years he did this on a regular basis, threatening me of dire consequences if I revealed this to anyone."
Deepa was married to an agricultural labourer, Mahesh Ahirwar, in Shikarpura village in 2007. A few months after the marriage, Mahesh started drawing blood from his wife's veins and consuming it. He said it made him strong and did not stop even when Deepa was pregnant. It was after she gave birth to a son seven months ago that she started protesting. She told the police that she would feel drained and nauseating after the blood extraction. When she resisted, her husband beat her up.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...on-blood-damoh

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Being secular doesnt mean :forgiving your religion,tradition or culture.
Being secular means tolerating and allowing every one to practice their faith;it means for govt to not to involve religion in its common affairs!!

If india is 80% hindu;then it will surely have more impact of hinduism;but no one has to be hindu to become prime minister,president, or hold any office of powers !!

Hinduism never promote itself as the only religion,superior,perfect and better than others;it is the only religion whose teachings dont contradict other religion!!

What brahmans do is not more of caste bases discrimination which is not accepted in indian consitution;india democracy gives reservation and incentives to the people who come from backward caste!

please post something with proper analysis !!

Just leave it OK......

Name a signle PRESIDENT/ Prime Minister in India who was/is SHUDAR(the untouchables) or Dalits...... Remember I am not talking about the dalit CM of utar pardesh , I am talking of INDia......

HERE IS THE REFRENCE FROM WIKIPEDIA:

While the caste system has been abolished under the Indian constitution,[SUP][4][/SUP] there is still discrimination and prejudice against Dalits in South Asia.
Honestly , tell me kabhi vedas ya puran parhae haen????????? BIg boss walae mohan tiwari na bano , insan bano....
Thats what exactly I said , even though Indian constitution prohibits cast discrimination , even then due to majority of political elite being hindu , outcasts are ill-treated.......

abhi bhi india maen gutters by hand saaf hotae haen by shudars......Mujha ek bhraman ka bta do jo sweeper ho india maen.

Just leave it OK......

Name a signle PRESIDENT/ Prime Minister in India who was/is SHUDAR(the untouchables) or Dalits...... Remember I am not talking about the dalit CM of utar pardesh , I am talking of INDia......

HERE IS THE REFRENCE FROM WIKIPEDIA:

While the caste system has been abolished under the Indian constitution,[SUP][4][/SUP] there is still discrimination and prejudice against Dalits in South Asia.
Honestly , tell me kabhi vedas ya puran parhae haen????????? BIg boss walae mohan tiwari na bano , insan bano....
Thats what exactly I said , even though Indian constitution prohibits cast discrimination , even then due to majority of political elite being hindu , outcasts are ill-treated.......

abhi bhi india maen gutters by hand saaf hotae haen by shudars......Mujha ek bhraman ka bta do jo sweeper ho india maen.

K r narayan was dalit president of india..

B r ambedkar wrote constitution of india!!
dalits in india get 22.5 % reservation in jobs,education and GOI issues scholarships,free books and pocket money to dalit students !!

I have read vedas and it doesn't condone caste system..Caste system was more of a class system which later got misused !!
india is reforming faster than you imagine !Cut the crap ;what is big boss and whom are you talking about !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.