Men feeding on dead bodies arrested in Bhakkar, Punjab (Video Added)

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
BUKKAR: Police on Sunday arrested two corpse-eaters from the Darya Khan area of Bhakkar, Punjab. The arrested men claimed that they have been feeding on dead bodies of humans since the past 10 years.

According to details, a 24-year-old girl, Saira of Kahawarh Kallan died last night and was buried in a graveyard nearby. When Saira’s relatives went to her grave to offer prayers, they found the grave opened and realised that the body was not there anymore. They reported the matter to the police.

The police immediately tried to trace the responsible by studying and following the footprints left near the grave and arrested Arif and Farman. Police also seized coffins and parts of other corpses from their home.

The arrested men admitted that they had been eating the flesh of dead humans and dogs since a decade.

http://www.arynews.tv/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=44264

aa13ea6efa411ceb1ddf4531a7aa9a29.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Pakistani man pulls out dead bodies from graves and eat them.

There are some sickos out there.

(serious)

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Black Magic related rituals, My guess. Cant find anything else on the subject.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

ajj tv has shown the video of leg corma but my recomendation dont watch

mush_dewana

Banned

jab zardai jasee zinda insaanoon ko kahanay walay mojod hain to in ka kasoor to bohot chota ha

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)

The last cannibals - Zardari is far too salty! :-)

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

cannibalism is reality, sick mind can do more than it.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)

there are not some psychoo but more psychooooooooooooss there.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Men feeding on dead bodies arrested

this is beyond disgusting

its disrespectful towards these bodies...wonder how their loved ones must feel

i feel splendidly sick

and its times like these i wish i had an object of some sort in my hand and gently caress the heads of people like this with this object into a jelly like pulp - this is because i recieved one bad message

people like that are below scum and deserve no less

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Men feeding on dead bodies arrested in Bhakka, Pakistan

ppl who r trying to summon jinns or harness their powers do such,,,

Similar happens EVEN in America....

There r very graphic videos available online on some indian tribe stealing bodies from Ganga etc & eating them & doing rituals on them... I won't dare post those...

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
These dogs should be publicly excecuted so a precedent is set.

I dont buy into the mental illness, black magic rubbish!

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Cannibal confesses to eating own children

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE
DATED : 6/4/11

One of the accused in the Kohar Kalan cannibal case on Tuesday confessed that he along with his aides had killed and eaten two of their own children.
Rana Farman, who is in police custody with three other people, gave a statement to the police confessing to eating the children.
Speaking to Express News, Station House Office (SHO) Fakhar Zaman said that the bones of the children had been recovered. He said that the accused persons had killed their sister in the name of honour three years ago, after which they had eaten her and ‘became addicted to human flesh’.
Police had arrested two middle-aged brothers from Kohar Kalan village on Sunday on suspicion of stealing and eating human flesh in an investigation into cannibalism.
The police had acted after the parents of 24-year-old woman, who had died of cancer, complained that her body had gone missing after the burial.
The brothers had confessed that they had been pulling bodies for the past year. The body of the girl was found with a missing leg, which the two men said had been eaten by them.

Last edited: