Meray Mutabiq with Hasan Nisar - 31st July 2011

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
My Country man you said Hassan Nisar is Qadiani , so what my friend
it means he is none muslim but he is a Pakistani.
Any thing good come from any where that should be wellcome.
None muslim inventions we use every day . we can not make asprin for our headach in Pakistan , all chemical we export from none muslims.
Open your mind and see the word and take a look ourself.
Cars , aeroplans telephone , TV , Bluerays , all machines used in our hospitals are made by none muslim.
If you hate him because he is none muslim then grow up and beat them in knowledge , science and technology.
I can talk about it all day . Hassan Nisar talk general principals of life .
today you he don't talk about musharaf then tomorrow you will say he is not talking about Ayob khan.
He is not pupit.
some say he is druk , how do you know this our fashion to blame others and there is no place for blame in Islam.
We should be like busy bee go and suck the knowledge from every where (Go to Chine for knowledge if you have ) ( there was not even one muslim in china at that time)
Hassan nisar give you some knowledge you like it keep if not forget about.

KnowME

Citizen
sorry being off topic but can you please tell me whats that chick name? does she works in tv too?

I literally hope that one day a woman from your family, becomes an anchor, wears such revealing clothes and one of the idiots in PAKISTAN messages to you and asks about her name and other details.
I will feel much enlightened when you will dare reply in true spirit to that guy.
Anyway, what Hasan Nisar said is only based on truth, i did hope that you will listen to the context instead of reading between lines.
I agree that not only government is selfish and corrupt but the people are more than responsible, as is evident with your comment.
I wish to meet you personally!!!