Most Pk Do Not Understand English, Have You Ever Seen Western Do PC In Urdu

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oppostion Is Mafia I should also make a point here. You used to post lots of videos of White people visiting and giving their opinion about Pakistan. It was also projecting inferiority complex where people seek approval of others and use a positive feedback to curb their insecurities.
Eagleroll thank you for understanding that i promoted postive side of Pakistan white people visiting pakistan and saying good things about Pakistan but i never said that you should start doing your press conferences in English to please english media. They can translate if they want to listen they never do there press conferences in Urdu for you. Also thank you i didnt know i had lot of fans who follow me. ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Urdu is the natively developed and widely spread Lingua Franca which majority of the Pakistanis, if not all,
Thats what you think travel for 30 minutes in any direction outside of city limits and you'll hardly find anyone who speaks or understands urdu properly.

Pakistani officials communicating in English is nothing short of deeply rooted inferiority complex.
Go read up on your history Urdu was introduced by the goras and forced upon us by the goras, before that hardly anyone knew of it or spoke it. Persian, Hindi or Arabic were the common and official languages of the region before Urdu was dumped on our heads.

And at the end of the day, it is a totally useless language, you cannot have any technical higher education in Urdu, outside of Pakistan and India is it 1000% useless.

Awein hum ne urdu ko sar pe chardya huwa hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Eagleroll thank you for understanding that i promoted postive side of Pakistan white people visiting pakistan and saying good things about Pakistan but i never said that you should start doing your press conferences in English to please english media. They can translate if they want to listen they never do there press conferences in Urdu for you. Also thank you i didnt know i had lot of fans who follow me. ?
To get your message out to maximum umber of people across the world it only makes sense to use a more internationally used language. Verna balouchi mein press conference kerlo.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Guess what majority of Pakistanis don't understand Urdu and is also not their native language. So why should it be in Urdu?according to your logic the press conference should be in neutral Punjabi because that is the most understood language in Pakistan. Or maybe first in Punjabi followed by Pashto as thats the second most common spoken in Pakistan.
May be totally illetrates like those in your family don’t understand Urdu but majority of Pakistanis actually do.

But then in case of ppl like you: Laato k bhoot, Baato se nahee mantay. So there is only one language you would understand ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
May be totally illetrates like those in your family don’t understand Urdu but majority of Pakistanis actually do.
Abhay chal be kaalay saand ki gaand ke baal ziyada mutter mutter na ker. Kalay saand ki pooja ka time hogaya hai, jaa diya jala.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
To get your message out to maximum umber of people across the world it only makes sense to use a more internationally used language. Verna balouchi mein press conference kerlo.
Muna bhai Baluchi is not national language Of Pakistan at least try to think first and try to uplift Pakistan culture, values and Urdu languages. You was not born slaves of wester copy only good things of west if you must copy. Start with Good welfare systems and clean your country that will be good copy.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats what you think travel for 30 minutes in any direction outside of city limits and you'll hardly find anyone who speaks or understands urdu properly.

Go read up on your history Urdu was introduced by the goras and forced upon us by the goras, before that hardly anyone knew of it or spoke it. Persian, Hindi or Arabic were the common and official languages of the region before Urdu was dumped on our heads.

And at the end of the day, it is a totally useless language, you cannot have any technical higher education in Urdu, outside of Pakistan and India is it 1000% useless.

Awein hum ne urdu ko sar pe chardya huwa hai.
That's rich of you to assume that I didn't "travel for 30 minutes in any direction outside of city limits", not knowing my background. It also shows your lack of knowledge about Pakistan.

Take your advice and do start reading. Hindi and Urdu are sister languages alternating Sanskrit vocab with Arabic/Persian words. A simple google search would have shown you the origin and the spread of Urdu. There was a reason non-native Urdu speakers, poets, and writers choose Urdu as their medium.

It is Useless in higher education because inferiority complex ridden people didn't bother to enrich this language and decided to stick to English. It can evolve like all other languages to serve all social purposes.

But I agree with you on the last point. Urdu shouldn't be imposed on us. I'm not too fond of the idea that Urdu is the only national language. I am not a native Urdu speaker. My native tongue is essential for me, and all the languages in Pakistan should get equal status.

Last edited:

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Look it up English is also our National Language along with Urdu.
English is an "official language" along with Urdu. Urdu is the only declared "national language". This itself shows the shit show we are running where our national language is different from our official language because our Brown Sahabs wanted to keep their hegemony over commoners.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
English is an "official language" along with Urdu. Urdu is the only declared "national language". This itself shows the shit show we are running where our national language is different from our official language because our Brown Sahabs wanted to keep their hegemony over commoners.
He is obviously a biased racist, so expecting a sane logical reply from him is a waste of your time.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
I disagree with him a lot but to be honest, I never found him being racist towards others on this forum
Why do you think he is bashing Urdu being a national language? and why you think he believes that no one outside 30 kms of a city limits wouldn’t understand Urdu?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
He is obviously a biased racist, so expecting a sane logical reply from him is a waste of your time.
? ? ? ? Looks who's talking our resident bigot. Who does not let any opportunity go by without bashing Punjab and Punjabis. You and that other liyari ka lounda Khanees Khan. Two of the biggest bigotted racists on this forum and both happen to be that fat black british bastard asslickers!

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
? ? ? ? Looks who's talking our resident bigot. Who does not let any opportunity go by without bashing Punjab and Punjabis. You and that other liyari ka lounda Khanees Khan. Two of the biggest bigotted racists on this forum and both happen to be that fat black british bastard asslickers!
Nothing against Punjabis. Only have problem with Taasubi Gandus like you.

Har punjabi chuutiya nahee hota.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Go and dig out where i ve maligned Punjabis? I don’t have any issues with people of any region. I only ve issues with those advocating nepotism, bigotry and favouritism (that’s also called Quota system in urban sindh).

Many of my good friends are Punjabis and normally educated ppl from punjab are very rationale and easy to get along with.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Go and dig out where i ve maligned Punjabis? I don’t have any issues with people of any region. I only ve issues with those advocating nepotism, bigotry and favouritism (that’s also called Quota system in urban sindh).

Many of my good friends are Punjabis and normally educated ppl from punjab are very rationale and easy to get along with.
It's all there bitch for everyone to see.