MQM Representatives ہم سا ہو تو سامنے آئے.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let's not go in allegations which can be right or wrong. Let's judge MQM by its facts and figures. MQM has won the election after all those allegation which PTI, JI, PML-N etc have raised against them. We all have firm believe that peoples decision is the right decision so let's respect the mandate MQM has got. As you said that MQM work against courts and that they have corruption charges so my friend keep in mind that it was the only political force which has become the major factor for cancellation of NRO. What does it mean? It means they do not want any protection from NRO and they are presenting themselves in front of courts to put themselves under fair trial. I think this is a strong point of MQM which makes it different from other parties. We should not judge their credibility on the bases of allegations and let court decide weather they were right or wrong.

@ Pakistan first.

After reading your post, my advice to you ' DO't SAY THAT YOU DONT LOVE MQM".

We have proof that MQM fully supported musharraf in all his capabilities in his 10 year of dictatorship. Wen Musharraf sacked CJ, MQM supported that action, musharraf started camapign against CJ, MQM supported that and killed 49 people in Karachi in support to Musharraf. It was Altaf who woved from London that OUR PRESIDENT IS ZARDARI. Till today they are supporting him. I just want you to confirm or deny above mentioned actions of MqM. this will make you position clear to us.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@ Pakistan first.

We have proof that MQM fully supported musharraf in all his capabilities in his 10 year of dictatorship. Wen Musharraf sacked CJ, MQM supported that action, musharraf started camapign against CJ, MQM supported that and killed 49 people in Karachi in support to Musharraf. It was Altaf who woved from London that OUR PRESIDENT IS ZARDARI. Till today they are supporting him. I just want you to confirm or deny above mentioned actions of MqM. this will make you position clear to us.
1) I've a proof, Musharraf was not supported by MQM in referendum.

2)
I've proof, MQM boycotted the first local bodies election in Musharraf era. Because, constitution was suspended. But, all the democratic champions of the Pakistan took part in that election.

3) When Musharraf act of 12th October, 1999 was declared a act legitimate. An act which is permitted in Islam by the judges. Then MQM took part in 2002 election.

4) MQM didn't support the act of Iftikhar's sack. Also MQM was not involved in the lawyers movement because of political motive. The champion of justice Aitizaz Ahsan, Ali Ahmed Kurd, Tariq Mahmood, Asma Jahagir etc. are now saying things, which the are not used to after 9th March, 2007. Regarding killing on 12th May, 2007. Why are you complaining? It is said, Court is now free. All the champions of Justice are there. Aitizaz Ahsan said on 12th May to BBC URDU interview. That CJ was tried to be abducted and killed. But, no FIR has been launched by him or CJ.
No need to say, not a single party has published there dead workers list, yet. Who were crying for there killed workers.

Same TOPI DRAMA was observed when lawyers said, lawyers were burnt in Karachi. But, haven't been able to published list, yet. Although they performed GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA. By the way 13 MQM workers were also killed on that day. They didn't die because of bird flu. They also died of bullets.

5) PPP was elected by votes by the people like you, who are consider the democratic champions. Zardari is the fruit of GO MUSHRRAF GO campagin. Either way Zardari had to be president, even if MQM didn't support him. It was better move to suggest Zardari as president, considering MQM constituency is in volatile Sind.
It is also MQM who didn't support NRO. Despite, people like you assumed, that MQM will support NRO. It is also MQM, who submitted adjournment motion in National Assembly against Sugar crisis. Although, it is the duty of opposition, but, MQM did that despite the part of the govt.
6) Imran Khan invited two times corrupt govt PM for his NAMAL COLLEGE. Although Imran has been saying this is the worst and corrupt govt of Pakistan.

Jury

sam228
MQM is wining the elections since it was Muhajir Qaumi Movement thus making it clear that the support is linguistic not performance related. They won 17 of the 20 NA seats as Muhajir Qoumi Movment the first time.

Mr. Sam228, very interesting point,

Already win a seat in GILGIT BALTISTAN.
And 2nd in terms of getting vote.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Pakistan first.

First in all keep in your mind that you or anyone else has got no right to ask me to clear my position. I am free in expressing what I feel and if you have objection then you can challenge my words but not my position. Liking and disliking any political ideology is my right and no one should have any objection on it. For your satisfaction I am not an MQM advocate neither its basher on the bases of unreal allegations... I have never ever voted MQM neither anyone in my family. Having belonged to an educated middle-class family my thinking goes with what MQMers mostly say though I have had disagreement with some of their policies as well.

Now I come to the academic part of your comment. Dost, MQM was the only party which refused to participate in first municipality elections held under army uniform and did boycott that election. They were clear in their stance that elections under uniformed president have no credibility. Whereas all political parties including Jamat e Islami PTI PPP and PMLN stood in that election. MQM supported Musharraf only after he become constitutional president. In May 2000, when Chief Justice of Pakistan Mr. Iftikhar Chaudhry including 12 supreme court judges had validated Musharraf as a constitutional president of Pakistan MQM accepted him as the president of Pakistan. Keep in mind that Iftikhar Chaudhry himself took oath from Musharraf under PCO and he kept supporting Musharraf till the end of his era. (till 2 years before Musharraf's resignation). In the last couple of years of Musharraf's era they had some serious conflicts on distribution of empowerment which led the conflict towards the Judiciary crises..

Before we jump on MQM (I am not defending but bringing some facts here) tell me few things....who promoted Musharraf illegally and made him Army chief? Who participated in election he conducted in 1999? Who took oath under PCO and kept supporting him for more than 6 years of his rule? Who distributed sweets when Musharraf took over Nawaz Sharif govt.? Who was the PM candidate of Musharraf? To let you know that MQM workers and top leaders were facing illegal arrests during Musharraf's rule and their chairman Farooq Sattar was also arrested and sent to Jail by Musharraf...

Yes, MQM later started supporting Musharraf on his agenda same like Imaran Khan who was in complete support of Musharraf too. MQM says that they got better environment in Karachi to work on its projects as the money which was stopped on development projects by federal govt of Nawaz Sharif was released and MQM speedily completed those projects. When NRO officially implemented in Pakistan by the acceptance of CJ Iftikhar Chaudhry, MQM workers too got released from courts as all parties (except PMLN) took the benefit of that.....but recently because of MQM NRO got canceled and that step of MQM proves that they do not want any support from NRO and ready to face courts for a free and fair trials.

Zardari had enough majority to become the president of Pakistan. He is not president because of MQM though MQM leader induced him. MQM supported PPP govt unconditionally to strengthen political structure of Pakistan and therefore they supported Zardari too but it doesn't mean that MQM is supporting PPP givt on each and every issue. In fact MQM has been playing a part of OPPOSITION in Pakistan and opposed strongly its coalition partners many time such as the issue of NRO, Nizam e Adl, Governor Raj in Punjab, KL Bill and Sugar Crises etc.

As I said I am not supporting MQM or any other party here neither I am an MQM basher :) but for the sake of argument presenting some of the facts which came through media....I am not an MQM advocate here but I have right to say what I feel...MQM is a party and parties make mistakes and learn from the mistakes which is a good practice. I wish all parties in Pakistan learn from their mistakes and reform themselves rightly for the betterment of their supporters and the country..

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
First in all keep in your mind that you or anyone else has got no right to ask me o clear my position. I am free in expressing what I feel and if you have objection then you can challenge my words but not my position. Liking and disliking any political ideology in my right and no one should have any objection on it.

Now I come to the academic part of your comment. Dost, MQM was the only party which refused to participate in first municipality elections under army uniform and did boycott that election. They were clear in their stance that elections under uniformed president have no credibility. Whereas all political parties including Jamat e Islami PTI PPP and PMLN stood in that election. MQM supported Musharraf only after he become constitutional president. In May 2000, Chief Justice of Pakistan Mr. Iftikhar Chaudhry including 12 judges of supreme court had validated Musharraf as a constitutional president of Pakistan. Keep in mind that Iftikhar Chaudhry himself took oath from Musharraf under PCO and kept supporting him till the end of his era. (till 2 years before Musharraf's resignation). In the last couple of years of Musharraf's era they had some conflicts on authority distributions and then the Judiciary crises had started...

Before we jump on MQM (I am not defending but bringing some facts here) tell me few things....who promoted Musharraf illegally and made him Army chief? Who participated in election he conducted in 1999? Who took oath under PCO and kept supporting him for more than 6 years of his rule? Who distributed sweets when Musharraf took over Nawaz Sharif govt.? Who was the PM candidate of Musharraf? To let you know that MQM workers and top leaders were facing illegal arrests during Musharraf's rule and their chairman Farooq Sattar was also arrested and sent to Jail by Musharraf...

Yes, MQM later started supporting Musharraf on his agenda same like Imaran Khan who was in complete support of Musharraf too. MQM says that they got better environment in Karachi to work on its projects as the money which was stopped on development projects by federal govt of Nawaz Sharif was released and MQM speedily completed those projects. When NRO officially implemented in Pakistan by the acceptance of CJ Iftikhar Chaudhry, MQM workers too got released from courts as all parties (except PMLN) took the benefit of that.....but recently because of MQM NRO got canceled and that step of MQM proves that they do not want any support from NRO and ready to face courts for a free and fair trials.

Zardari had enough majority to become the president of Pakistan. He is not president because of MQM though MQM leader induced him. MQM supported PPP govt unconditionally to strengthen political structure of Pakistan and therefore they supported Zardari too but it doesn't mean that MQM is supporting PPP givt on each and every issue. In fact MQM has been playing a part of OPPOSITION in Pakistan and opposed strongly its coalition partners many time such as the issue of NRO, Nizam e Adl, Governor Raj in Punjab, KL Bill and Sugar Crises etc.

As I said I am not supporting MQM or any other party here neither I am an MQM basher :) but for the sake of argument presenting some of the facts which came through media....I am not an MQM advocate here but I have right to say what I feel...MQM is a party and parties make mistakes and learn from the mistakes which is a good practice. I wish all parties in Pakistan learn from their mistakes and reform themselves rightly for the betterment of their supporters and the country..

I respect your rights, but when somebody try to cheat us we must expose the truth. Your yourself wrote that you don’t support mqm, you don’t mqm, but you posts clearly show that you try to defend mqm by all ways. Please don’t lie. We welcome you as mqm worker.

Now I have to answer your points,
1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]At that time everyone try to defete Musharraf, but not you. Its very intresting that in Pak there are 100 parties everyone participated but not mqm why? We know mqm they are not so pious. It was part of big game. Keeping silence is one of the way of supporting. We try to fight with musharraf and you keep silient.
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Very funny that mqm supported musharraf only after he become constitutional president.! If he will write in constitution that is he is God (mazallah) will you accept that. Dictators actions and orders are not constitution, he did this by force, we challenge him and we fight with him, you support him.
3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I regret his action of validating, and pco oth, I hope he will be regretting too. I will not defend wrong actions. I have courage and I love Pakistan not personalities.
4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]It was not authority issue it was curroption isse and Musharraf was planning to remain president forever and CJ was problem in his plan.
5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Yes promoting musharraf was a big mistake. But keep in mind Respected Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sahrif (sher-e-pakistan) was trying to break army role in politics. He thought that musharraf is a nautual man he will not involve in politics but he was a hidden mqm worker. Army generals are rolling pak since 60 years in many forms, Nawaz sharif try to beak that circle.
6.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]You are talking about Imran Khan, the problem is Musharraf was a big lier (like mqm), he lied to Nawaz sharif he lied to Imran Khan, he lied to whole nations for years, Imran Khan support him earlier but later his fight good against musharraf. He cleared himself.
7.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]A big lie that “nro was implemented by CJ”
8.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Its mean you follow majority, if majority is wrong then will you follow them?????????? Be logical. You are caring for you benefits regardless where it came from you are not caring for Pakistan.
9.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]You feel everyone is wrong only mqm is fine who will accept this. Don’t waste your time

Lastly I have to say one that, we all parties do mistake but when we realize them we ask forgiveness from those nation. But the problem with mqm is you are trying to justify all your wring actions that why you feel that we are bashing mqm. This is the only reason I write against mqm.

I will appreciate any mqm action which will in favour of all pakistanies,

Tumain yaaad hain altaf Hussain kay ilfaaaz INDIA main, ‘ PAKISTAN KA BANNA BOHOT BARI GHALTI THI, HAMAIN MAAAF KARO AUR INDIA MAIN PANAH DO.’ Batao main karay mqm ki tareeef karooon??????

Jury

I respect your rights, but when somebody try to cheat us we must expose the truth. Your yourself wrote that you dont support mqm, you dont mqm, but you posts clearly show that you try to defend mqm by all ways. Please dont lie. We welcome you as mqm worker.

Now I have to answer your points,
1.(1) At that time everyone try to defete Musharraf, but not you. Its very intresting that in Pak there are 100 parties everyone participated but not mqm why? We know mqm they are not so pious. It was part of big game. Keeping silence is one of the way of supporting. We try to fight with musharraf and you keep silient.
2.(2) Very funny that mqm supported musharraf only after he become constitutional president.! If he will write in constitution that is he is God (mazallah) will you accept that. Dictators actions and orders are not constitution, he did this by force, we challenge him and we fight with him, you support him.
3.I regret his action of validating, and pco oth, I hope he will be regretting too. I will not defend wrong actions. I have courage and I love Pakistan not personalities.
4.It was not authority issue it was curroption isse and Musharraf was planning to remain president forever and CJ was problem in his plan.
5.Yes promoting musharraf was a big mistake. But keep in mind Respected Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sahrif (sher-e-pakistan) was trying to break army role in politics. He thought that musharraf is a nautual man he will not involve in politics but he was a hidden mqm worker. Army generals are rolling pak since 60 years in many forms, Nawaz sharif try to beak that circle.
6.You are talking about Imran Khan, the problem is Musharraf was a big lier (like mqm), he lied to Nawaz sharif he lied to Imran Khan, he lied to whole nations for years, Imran Khan support him earlier but later his fight good against musharraf. He cleared himself.
7.A big lie that nro was implemented by CJ

8.Its mean you follow majority, if majority is wrong then will you follow them?????????? Be logical. You are caring for you benefits regardless where it came from you are not caring for Pakistan.

9.You feel everyone is wrong only mqm is fine who will accept this. Dont waste your time

Lastly I have to say one that, we all parties do mistake but when we realize them we ask forgiveness from those nation. But the problem with mqm is you are trying to justify all your wring actions that why you feel that we are bashing mqm. This is the only reason I write against mqm.

I will appreciate any mqm action which will in favour of all pakistanies,

Tumain yaaad hain altaf Hussain kay ilfaaaz INDIA main, PAKISTAN KA BANNA BOHOT BARI GHALTI THI, HAMAIN MAAAF KARO AUR INDIA MAIN PANAH DO. Batao main karay mqm ki tareeef karooon??????
1) The 100 parties who were participated in Go Musharraf Go campaign. About 95 had not have an elected councilor. To make someone go politically is acceptable. But, consider it obligation for every single party in the country is not right at all.

2) He didn't declared himself a God. He was declared legitimate by the Judges, who gave verdict, that, the act on 12 October, 1999 was an Islamic. Because, Islam permits that. And what politicians said after his arrival, watch the below video.

3) Nawaz intention was intention to curtail the role of Army, because, he was trying to make himslef AMEER UL MOMENEEN.
Regarding Musharraf a MQM worker. Do you have any proof? Like Parties belong to IJI recieve tax payers money illegally from ISI on behalf of General Aslam Baig.

4) Problem of Imran Khan is, he is still behaving like a toddler of Politics. And he's showed it again and again. He said to CJ in 96/97 that, CJ should take a sumoto action against Nawaz Sharif for his corruption. And in 2007 he again set with him. He called Zia Dictator but set again with Musharraf and campaigned for Musharraf. He said in ACL London in 2007, not party would do any political relation with with MQM, but, he is now doing himself.

5) I didn't say so.

6) What one should do? Try to do agitation, till their removal. Then they again come back, then will again start agitation and so they spent there whole life. Instead it is better to deliver there constituency & Pakistan, by playing politically.

7) You feel every one is right only MQM is wrong.

8) I'm here to defend MQM from the fictitious allegation from hatters, gutter press, etc.
I don't feel bashing, do you do bashing. Be against MQM, no problem for MQM.

SadiaKhan

Citizen
1) I've a proof, Musharraf was not supported by MQM in referendum.

2)
I've proof, MQM boycotted the first local bodies election in Musharraf era. Because, constitution was suspended. But, all the democratic champions of the Pakistan took part in that election.

3) When Musharraf act of 12th October, 1999 was declared a act legitimate. An act which is permitted in Islam by the judges. Then MQM took part in 2002 election.

4) MQM didn't support the act of Iftikhar's sack. Also MQM was not involved in the lawyers movement because of political motive. The champion of justice Aitizaz Ahsan, Ali Ahmed Kurd, Tariq Mahmood, Asma Jahagir etc. are now saying things, which the are not used to after 9th March, 2007. Regarding killing on 12th May, 2007. Why are you complaining? It is said, Court is now free. All the champions of Justice are there. Aitizaz Ahsan said on 12th May to BBC URDU interview. That CJ was tried to be abducted and killed. But, no FIR has been launched by him or CJ.
No need to say, not a single party has published there dead workers list, yet. Who were crying for there killed workers.

Same TOPI DRAMA was observed when lawyers said, lawyers were burnt in Karachi. But, haven't been able to published list, yet. Although they performed GHAIBANA NAMAZ-e-JANAZA. By the way 13 MQM workers were also killed on that day. They didn't die because of bird flu. They also died of bullets.

5) PPP was elected by votes by the people like you, who are consider the democratic champions. Zardari is the fruit of GO MUSHRRAF GO campagin. Either way Zardari had to be president, even if MQM didn't support him. It was better move to suggest Zardari as president, considering MQM constituency is in volatile Sind.
It is also MQM who didn't support NRO. Despite, people like you assumed, that MQM will support NRO. It is also MQM, who submitted adjournment motion in National Assembly against Sugar crisis. Although, it is the duty of opposition, but, MQM did that despite the part of the govt.
6) Imran Khan invited two times corrupt govt PM for his NAMAL COLLEGE. Although Imran has been saying this is the worst and corrupt govt of Pakistan.

Very NiCe Reply...!!

I am tottaly agree with "MQM"

Jury

About 1 hour ago, I replied the post of @thepear,
but, still reply is not included.
Although, reply of others have been included after that.

Jury

I replied about 2 hours ago.
Then I send reminder about my reply 1 hour ago.
My reply has not included, yet.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM was created by the military dictators to divide and uphold the corrupt system and they are still success in their aim due to the negative attitude of the foolish peoples of Karachi who support MQM.

In order to keep the record right, I want to draw your attention toward the following facts:

- the privileged class launched a movement against the popular leadership of Bhutto in 1977. It was completely sponsored by the foreign elements whose interests were to eliminate the leadership in the world who challenged their imperial role and organize a popular movement against their interests. In that occasion they used their partners (privileged classes) of
Pakistan who mostly represent the urban areas of the Pakistan. The leadership of these urban centers particularly of Karachi and Hyderabad was dominated by the religious parties (jamiat Islami and JUP).

- it is evident that these religious groups won about all the seats of these urban centers and then they start agitation against Bhutto for so-called rigging on the instructions of their bosses. The movement was confined to these two cities only for about 1 1/2 month from where these privileged religious class won all the cities.

- when they were not getting support from any of the other part of the country representing the lower class, then the foreign bosses planned to start agitation in Lahore and they sent peoples of these parties to Lahore to start agitation their. They financed and supplied big money to do it. The flow of dollars in that movement was so evident that the dollars value was went down against Pakistanis rupee.
_ when they start agitation in
Lahore at the end of April by theses conspirators and foreign funded religious parties, the establishment came to play their due role in accordance to the plan to dislodge the Bhutto by the army.

- after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning
Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to
USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country.

_ after its launching they are playing the role of the agent of the establishment and privileged classes with the sole object to divide and crush any popular peoples movement. It is evident from the role they played against the "No confidence" motion against Benazir Bhutto being the partner in the government. after the defeat in assembly they created a big and brutal operation in
Karachi and Hyderabad with the help of the establishment to destabilize Benazir government and then they played each elected government to whom they always were the partners.

- as far as the so-called operation against MQM by the establishment is concerned it is on the record that there were a fight in between the MQM on the distribution of the "Bhatta" and Altaf want to get rid of some of them. He with the collaboration with establishment launched operation against him opponent and left
Pakistan just before the operation direct from the Abbasi Hospital as per his planning of the operation. From that day he never visited back on the instruction of the establishment and the foreign powers who want him to be alive to achieve their objectives.

- most of the poor peoples are now the hostages of the brutal force of MQM and they live like slaves there. From the creation till now the real face of MQM is exposed to everyone and no sincere element in the county support them.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM was created by the military dictators to divide and uphold the corrupt system and they are still success in their aim due to the negative attitude of the foolish peoples of Karachi who support MQM.

In order to keep the record right, I want to draw your attention toward the following facts:

- the privileged class launched a movement against the popular leadership of Bhutto in 1977. It was completely sponsored by the foreign elements whose interests were to eliminate the leadership in the world who challenged their imperial role and organize a popular movement against their interests. In that occasion they used their partners (privileged classes) of
Pakistan who mostly represent the urban areas of the Pakistan. The leadership of these urban centers particularly of Karachi and Hyderabad was dominated by the religious parties (jamiat Islami and JUP).

- it is evident that these religious groups won about all the seats of these urban centers and then they start agitation against Bhutto for so-called rigging on the instructions of their bosses. The movement was confined to these two cities only for about 1 1/2 month from where these privileged religious class won all the cities.

- when they were not getting support from any of the other part of the country representing the lower class, then the foreign bosses planned to start agitation in Lahore and they sent peoples of these parties to Lahore to start agitation their. They financed and supplied big money to do it. The flow of dollars in that movement was so evident that the dollars value was went down against Pakistanis rupee.
_ when they start agitation in
Lahore at the end of April by theses conspirators and foreign funded religious parties, the establishment came to play their due role in accordance to the plan to dislodge the Bhutto by the army.

- after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning
Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to
USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country.

_ after its launching they are playing the role of the agent of the establishment and privileged classes with the sole object to divide and crush any popular peoples movement. It is evident from the role they played against the "No confidence" motion against Benazir Bhutto being the partner in the government. after the defeat in assembly they created a big and brutal operation in
Karachi and Hyderabad with the help of the establishment to destabilize Benazir government and then they played each elected government to whom they always were the partners.

- as far as the so-called operation against MQM by the establishment is concerned it is on the record that there were a fight in between the MQM on the distribution of the "Bhatta" and Altaf want to get rid of some of them. He with the collaboration with establishment launched operation against him opponent and left
Pakistan just before the operation direct from the AbbasiHospital as per his planning of the operation. From that day he never visited back on the instruction of the establishment and the foreign powers who want him to be alive to achieve their objectives.

- most of the poor peoples are now the hostages of the brutal force of MQM and they live like slaves there. From the creation till now the real face of MQM is exposed to everyone and no sincere element in the county support them.

This must be your 1024rth time posted same thing here...Do you have any other thing to write or posting a single thing again and again...

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Code:

- the privileged class launched a movement against the popular leadership of Bhutto in 1977. It was completely sponsored by the foreign elements whose interests were to eliminate the leadership in the world who challenged their imperial role and organize a popular movement against their interests. In that occasion they used their partners (privileged classes) of Pakistan who mostly represent the urban areas of the Pakistan. The leadership of these urban centers particularly of Karachi and Hyderabad was dominated by the religious parties (jamiat Islami and JUP).

_ when they start agitation in Lahore at the end of April by theses conspirators and foreign funded religious parties, the establishment came to play their due role in accordance to the plan to dislodge the Bhutto by the army.

- after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country.

_ after its launching they are playing the role of the agent of the establishment and privileged classes with the sole object to divide and crush any popular peoples movement. It is evident from the role they played against the "No confidence" motion against Benazir Bhutto being the partner in the government. after the defeat in assembly they created a big and brutal operation in Karachi and Hyderabad with the help of the establishment to destabilize Benazir government and then they played each elected government to whom they always were the partners.

- as far as the so-called operation against MQM by the establishment is concerned it is on the record that there were a fight in between the MQM on the distribution of the "Bhatta" and Altaf want to get rid of some of them. He with the collaboration with establishment launched operation against him opponent and left Pakistan just before the operation direct from the AbbasiHospital as per his planning of the operation. From that day he never visited back on the instruction of the establishment and the foreign powers who want him to be alive to achieve their objectives.

This must be your 1024rth time posted same thing here...Do you have any other thing to write or posting a single thing again and again...

It is 1025th times, that non of Altaf / MQM agent replied the truth mentioned by me.
it is quite evident that non of them deny the historical events desribed abote.

Jury

It is 1025th times, that non of Altaf / MQM agent replied the truth mentioned by me.
You're behaving like you were in COMA.
Don't you remember my Q/A reply.

taa145

Rahat bhie,

Kion time zaya kerte ho. I know who you are and who pays you to do write these non-sense posts. Stop being an ass and look for realities.

Code:

- the privileged class launched a movement against the popular leadership of Bhutto in 1977. It was completely sponsored by the foreign elements whose interests were to eliminate the leadership in the world who challenged their imperial role and organize a popular movement against their interests. In that occasion they used their partners (privileged classes) of Pakistan who mostly represent the urban areas of the Pakistan. The leadership of these urban centers particularly of Karachi and Hyderabad was dominated by the religious parties (jamiat Islami and JUP).

_ when they start agitation in Lahore at the end of April by theses conspirators and foreign funded religious parties, the establishment came to play their due role in accordance to the plan to dislodge the Bhutto by the army.

- after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country.

_ after its launching they are playing the role of the agent of the establishment and privileged classes with the sole object to divide and crush any popular peoples movement. It is evident from the role they played against the "No confidence" motion against Benazir Bhutto being the partner in the government. after the defeat in assembly they created a big and brutal operation in Karachi and Hyderabad with the help of the establishment to destabilize Benazir government and then they played each elected government to whom they always were the partners.

- as far as the so-called operation against MQM by the establishment is concerned it is on the record that there were a fight in between the MQM on the distribution of the "Bhatta" and Altaf want to get rid of some of them. He with the collaboration with establishment launched operation against him opponent and left Pakistan just before the operation direct from the AbbasiHospital as per his planning of the operation. From that day he never visited back on the instruction of the establishment and the foreign powers who want him to be alive to achieve their objectives.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Code:

it is quite evident that non of them deny the historical events desribed abote

Before you copy paste your comment 1026th time.. make sure you read it from top to the bottom at least once...you may need to re-edit or have someone re-write this comment as per the current realities. Your comment doesn't sound that it is written by someone who is well informed...writing this length comment without complete command on topic and the history knowledge is like a garbage. Please get yourself updated as many of the allegations have now been proved wrong or have already been answered by MQM leadership and print and electronic media.

Give yourself 6 months...open your eyes...read latest news and watch current affairs programs and talkshows also sit with mature and un-bias people then revisit your comment. I am sure you would have got many of the answers by then. One should do his own research instead of asking answers from others. Time has now changed..information is accessible to everyone and that people should come out from fake propaganda. Reality is out there but one has to open his mind, heart and eyes to get what is wrong and what is right.

Last edited:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Naimatullah Khan resigned as Mayor of Karachi in June 2005. He was the best Mayer but after his resign Mustafa Kamal took advantage and propagandized that he is the best Nazim.

Reference:
During World Mayor 2005 a small number of short-listed mayors resigned from office and were thus no longer eligible for the Award. The World Mayor rules state that finalists must be in office at the close of voting (26 October 2005) to remain in the contest. Mayors who left office and were strong candidates for a number ten position include Andrs Manuel Lpez Obrador (Mexico City), Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Tehran) and Naimatullah Khan (Karachi).

http://www.worldmayor.com/results05/worldmayor_results05.html#Anchor-Non-eligible-3800

Jury

Naimatullah Khan resigned as Mayor of Karachi in June 2005. He was the best Mayer but after his resign Mustafa Kamal took advantage and propagandized that he is the best Nazim.

Reference:
During World Mayor 2005 a small number of short-listed mayors resigned from office and were thus no longer eligible for the Award. The World Mayor rules state that finalists must be in office at the close of voting (26 October 2005) to remain in the contest. Mayors who left office and were strong candidates for a number ten position include Andrs Manuel Lpez Obrador (Mexico City), Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Tehran) and Naimatullah Khan (Karachi).

http://www.worldmayor.com/results05/worldmayor_results05.html#Anchor-Non-eligible-3800
He was not resigned.
He was not won the Nazim election in front of Mustafa Kamal.
He was elected because, MQM boycotted the election 2001.
MQM stance was, because constitution was suspended.
But champions of democracy, critics of Army & Musharraf took part in that election.
Just for the record. 5% vote was casted when MQM boycotted the election in 2001.

Status
Not open for further replies.