Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad.....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
spartacus, please remove this post, people on this board dont take kindly to musharraf's praise. thanks

Spartacus

Sniperkhan, Brother,I do not care who takes kindly to musharraf's praise or not ?
I am saying here that in my view Musharraf was/is the best leader Pakistan ever got.
Come with logic,first watch this video and then comments and try to prove me wrong....
Best Of Luck

sniperkhan

i have the same as well, that he was the best and like in the video u posted, people are realizing it, but there is a whole lot of people who will soon pop up with age old accusations. like "killing of Nawab Akbar Bugti" "killing of 3000 girls in lal masjid" the issue of the judges etc etc. i have tried reasoning with this lot and we have sort of a herd mentality going here. i'd like to see u stand ur ground on this one. g'luck

Spartacus

Brother , Sniperkhan , If you see Ch.Javed was also against Musharraf but he realised now that Musharraf was better than this NAWAZ and PPPP.
Others will also realise ....INSHAH allah....

East or West Musharraf was/is the Best for Pakistan in this new situation.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Wel I wouldnt say that Musharraf was the best leader this country ever got...

But he was certainly better than Asif Ali Zardari and company...

He didnt have to go to the world begging for AID ... He gave us a vibrant media (tried to curb it afterwards but it was too late...)

He spent a lot of money on education....

The development in Karachi can be credited to his account upto some extent as well...

But the team he chose was the same corrupt politicians who lead us deeper into the quagmire ...

The indiscriminate killing in Lal Masjid, Baluchistan... The corrupt prime minister shoukat aziz... who tried to sell the steel mill... whose name was taken in stock market crashes... the corrupt choudharies and their team... and finally chief justice issue...

Well at least he could see in the eyes of Indians and Afgans... is govt ki to pant geeli ho jati hai india ka naam sun kay..

He was better as compared to zardari and company from every aspect.. .no doubt about it...

pakistan first

After witnessing the performance of PPP & PML(N), there is no doubt that Musharraf was/is better than our politicians. I think it will take some more time for our innocent awaam to realize it. On international ground he still kept a very graceful leader, just see his visits to china as a state guest. He put Pakistan's case wherever he visited as an Ex President unlike our politicians who behaved very unpleasant particularly when there are not in power. It was the media who portayed Musharraf's image a negative one and created other culprits as Heroes, Allah to bless them.
Regards,

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
if musharaf was the best then pls take him to your province, your city or even your home ,,,,,,keep him in a very good and safe place b/c if he come out someone kill him................HE is a publice enemy.............He was a foolish person and what he sow now others have do rep.He was ( i use past tence b/c now we don,t know if he is alive or die?) so let this stupid man to keep away from my sweat country..................he was sleave of American and British...........but we Pakistani are a free nation.

EVEN ZARDARI AND CO ARE THIEVES BUT THEY ARE CIVILIAN WE CAN CHANGE THEM AT THE TIME OF ELECTIONS......................BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WE DON,T NEED [rasheed] , CHOUDRI BROTHERS,AND [altaf] [fazl] ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND THIS [musharaf] UGLY FACE NOT AT A ALL.

pakistan first

Dear my country, everybody in this forum has right to write his views but pl dont try to impose your views on others by force. Musharraf is still alive alhamdulillah with all his dignity and pride. I really dont understand why people dont understand the situation of our country. We would not be survived by living alone, we have to interract with other countries for our sake. Musharraf's mistake is that he speak boldly without covering any thing, not like zardari who commenced recent attack in swat just before his visit to state to make them happy and to grab money for his personal accounts. I dont think anybody could trust zardari anymore. Mr ameer ul momeneen also being check twice and at the result in october 1999 we witnessed a full celebration throughout the country including all politic parties.
Whenever people talk about Musharraf, they used to refer to killing of Lal moasjid, could any body ask why there were girls and children? who abducted them inside the mosque while there were approx 1200 people who surrender and came outside including Maulana Abdul Aziz. So my dear if you challenge govt writ then u have to face the consequences. Regarding Mr Akbar Bugtee, please dont tell he is innocent? check any civillian balouchi about him and his attitude during his Raaj. He is no way near to patriotic, sorry to say.
Regards,
Regards,

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh bros..i totaly agree with you guys ... as it was mashraf who ws handling these thing in a beter way ..Warna jo aaj ho raha hai aaj say 8 saal pehlay b ho sakta tha .... as afghanistan ki jaga humaray NWFP ko nishana banaya ja sakta tha ...wel i guess he ws best from the worst lott....imran is gud too but as he is new and needs time to get popularity all over country.....reg mqm i can say ..ws in crictics for long time ..but thy are working quit well since last decade...baqiyoun ko aap achi tarhan jantay hain..

wsalam

Spartacus

Soon or later People of Pakistn will realise that Nawaz sold his damage iron ( SARA HUA LOHA ) to them (People of Pakistan) and got heavy votes.

See ,Ch.Javed was also against Musharraf but he realised now that Musharraf was better than this NAWAZ and PPPP.
Others will also realise ....INSHAH allah....

Time will come soon that most of people will say......

East or West Musharraf is/was the best.

sniperkhan

the only tragedy in all this, is that i canot disclose the information that would destroy nawaz sharif's image as the guy who stood up to americans. i know stuff that rightly puts nawaz sharif in the place of the biggest american sell out.
so, there u go, musharraf bashing all the way. i wonder if those who blame army/musharraf for using blind force against lal masjid even realise what "blind force" means. in case of lal masjid, the three helicopters that hovered above lal masjid and scared most of the people out of the lal masjid. if those three gunships had opened with their 20mm cannons and let loose their anti-tank missiles, then yes, it would have been blind force. the fact of the matter is that the SSG commandoes who went in were actually at a BIG DISADVANTAGE having not conducted the operation in the night due to last minute peace attempts by choudary shujaat. then there is this rubbish of White phosphorus grenades used in the lal masjid. the funny thing is that most of the idiots who claim so do not even know what white phosphorus is, why it is NOT a "chemical weapon" and what are the tell-tale signs of white phosphorus.i wont go into those details.

the irony is that those same people are blaming the army again for using "blind force" in swat, let me tell one thing. there are 4 armored cores in pak army and it comprises of dozens of tank squadrons, each squadron contains 14 tanks. right now, we are using 6 tanks in swat, so that is NOT blind force. "blind force" would have been round the clock air strikes using cluster bombs, 10 squadrons of tanks moving into urban area and using "First line" ammo comprises of Armor Piercing Incendiary (API), High Explosive Anti Tank (HEAT) and my favorite APFSDS (Armor Piercing Fin Stablized Discarding Sabot) rounds. The gunships are NOT firing API or Depleted Uranium slugs from their 20mm cannons. Simply put, the Pakistan Army is NOT fighting as an army, so there is NO blind force being used.

Those who accuse the army of using "blind force" cannot even IMAGINE what blind force means.
last ten years, pakistan has seen a rapid and swift rise in the conventional warfare capablility, no wonder, india has to support thse TTP to corner pakistan, they cant even come face to face in conventional form of war.

Now for Akbar bugti, well the simple answer to why he was cornered is that musharraf was left with two choices, either stir the anger of the entire "marri" tribe as well as the two "lower" caste of bugti tribe who were cast out by akbar bugti (50 thousand total) from their lands, OR, bring akbar bugti to the tribal jirga and let them decide what to do with him, akbar bugti knew what would happen to him if he was to get captured alive. so he chose to kill himself.
things were going ok when he was attacking the gas lines at his own behest, but when he swore open allegiance to his foreign masters, then things turned screwy for him.
As for the judges issue, well, i think, if people blame musharraf for killing so many persons everywhere, he should have gone ahead and popped two more bullets into iftikhar chaudary. he is the one responsible for letting loose the 63 suicide bombers captured in lal masjid.

Spartacus

I read this some other Web page , wanted to share with you all that not only ABID SHER ALI but most of the leaders of PML-N are lier, fraud and BAKWAS....SEE HERE LIER NAWAZ AND SHEHBAZ....In my view NAWAZ SHAREEF sold their SARA HUA LOHA to pakistani people and took heavy votes from them......CHEATER PARTY LEADERS

...."Just one example is that NS and SS have been claiming for seven years that they did not sign any agreement/forgiveness from Pervez Musharraf. Finally they acknowledged that they had actually signed any agreement. Signing an agreement to save himself was as accepting being involved in the hijacking case. NS and SS I believe were innocent in this case but they were too scared of going into jail. Leaders are tested at those times whether they will take a stand or surrender for small gains. Pervaiz Musharraf has been so far the biggest liars but he was speaking the truth and BROTHERS were concealing the truth. Also NS has been lying that he was not briefed about Kargil which now has been accepting that he was briefed by Army before the operation and also he had prayed for their success in Kargil"...

Musharraf Ki Yaad AAyi Us Kay Janay Kay Baad

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its just simply amazing what I see here. If I start writing about the crimes of Musharraf it will take me years to finish. But to give you a short list

1) Overthrow the democratic government just to save his ass from the Kargil debacle via a coup detat.

2) Kargil is the biggest failure in the history of Pakistan with more army personnel killed than the wars of 65 & 71 combined. If a general cannot plan/carry out a simple plan like kargil, I wonder what intelligence does he have.

1) Fell on his knees with only one call from USA (Colin Powell). even Colin Powell was astonished that all his demands were met without any objections. Yet musharraf claimed that he is a very brave person.
http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/pub ... ussle.html

2) Selling Pakistanis to USA for dollars. he has himself claimed that in his book.

3) Removing the Chief Justice two times.

4) Only person in the world to suspend the constitution of a country two times.

5) Attack on Lal masjid.

6) Brought more disrepute to the army than the combination of 61 years of lost wars and misrule..Military got such a bad name under him that officers/jawans were ordered to not to go out in the public wearing a uniform.

7) The unconstitutional National Reconciliation Ordinance

8) In 1999, Pakistan was a stable country with a moderate political party in power. There were no suicide bombings, no abductions by extremists, and people were free to move about without security personnel. By 2007, Pakistan was among the worlds most dangerous places. This transformation is the result of Musharrafs long, incompetent rule.

9) The killing of many innocent Pakistanis on 12th May 2007 in Karachi. Some people might say that it wasn't his doing but the fact is that he claimed that it was his party (MQM) showing the power.

I can go on and on but the above list should give you a little insight on the man's crimes.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Slot of Musharraf League is vacant, why Musharraf and his supporters not form M League, the immediate solution can be a rally like Chief Justices restoration movement.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
HAMAIN APNI ARMY PAAR FAKHAR HAAY MAGAR MAIN NAY APNI ZINDAGI MAIN MUSHARAF SAY ZIADA BUZDIL CAMANDO NAHIN DHEKHA...................BUZDIL, CHALAK, BAD-SHAKL ,ESSA ARMY CHIEFE SAAY ALLAH PAK ARMY OUR PAKISTAN DONO KO BACHAEY....................BAAD-SHAKL AND BAAD-AMALLLLLLLLLLL,,,,,,,,,,,,AMRICAN GHULAM IBN GHULAM.

AGAR WOH BUZDIL NAHAIN HAAY TU PUBLICE KAAY SAMNAAY QUIN NAHAIN ATTA OUR [altaf] KEEY TARAH BAGORA QUIN HO GAYA HAY.........HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

Spartacus

Mycountry, Brother Watch this video that i posted and talk with some logic .Not only Bla , Bla ,Bla....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWr0n08YlY[/video]

sniperkhan

spartacus, why the hell do u try and talk sense into these inbreds like mycountry? i had warned u earlier, i have given up on these blind sheep. let them curse musharraf and enjoy this democracy. they deserve it. and oh, "mycountry", musharraf is on a lecture tour, he didnt run away. u would be surprised at the kind of VVIP treatment being handed to him where ever he goes. booked for 15 lectures, each netting him 250,000 dollars for an hour of his speech. i wonder if he really was sooo stupid and non-credible, then why the hell the whole world is treating him like hot property. lets face it, we have lost, LOST a great voice for this nation.

silencearound

well i think the majority was always with Musharraff and with his policies...

any how he is past now..we should look forward ....

as where is chodary Iftakhaar ?? according to Imran khan and aitazaz he was suposed to over turn the NRO and open up the cases !!!!

and i did not hear about filing any curroption case against Shuakat Aziz and Musharraff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will go for an interim government for lets say 10 -20 years with technocrats .. bring shaukat aziz back and Musharraff as head of advisory board ...
and media should start mass compaigning against these nawaz and PPP tola and also Imran khan who is good for nothing.....

well we will rise again , We have the ability and potential to fight back ....

PS : by the way someone mention about his acts about over throwing parliment and lal masjid....

well lal masjid main koi farishtay naheen bethay huay thay .... u can see the ugliness on the faces of molana aziz , ....

Chodary iftakhaar tu doodh ka dhula hua hai ..... Bugti tu masoom baby thaa .... Democracy and Contitution is giving people Jobs ,health and education .. ... heloo... any body there.................