Muslims in india! Hindus slashing muslim pregnant women ( shame to the nation of billions)

pakiace

Banned
NEW DELHI: "I am Jamil Masiullah from Malegaon, Maharashtra. I am the elder brother of Shabbir Masiullah. The police arrested my brother at 3.30am on August 3, 2006 from his house. He was given electric shocks on his private parts and acid was poured on his private parts, to make him confess that he was responsible for either the Malegaon or the Mumbai local train bomb blasts."

"I am Abdul Kareem from Hyderabad. I used to drive an autorickshaw before arrest. One day, police barged into my house and took me away. I was tortured, hit on the soles and other body parts with a rubber belt. I was asked what I knew about the Hyderabad bomb blasts. I answered that I did not know anything. But they were still forcing me either to admit to the crime or to speak about it.""I am Aftab Alam from UP. I am working in the Electric Supply Corporation of Kolkata. On Dec 27, 2007, I was arrested by UP police and aired as a mastermind terrorist responsible for bomb blasts on the Sharanjeevi Express and the Sankat Mochan temple of Varanasi. I was told that I was an area commander of HuJI and all the bomb blasts that took place in UP were conspired by me. I was beaten up whole night. I was constantly compelled to accept that my name was Mukhtar alias Raju from Bangladesh. I was allowed to wear jeans and T-shirt only in that cold weather and was beaten with a leather belt to give a confessional statement."

"I am Saleha Khatoon from Gujarat, Zahid Sheikh's sister. He had been accused of 26 July 2008 bomb blasts. The police asked him to come for some inquiry regarding mobile SIM cards. He went on his motorcycle and has not returned since then. My parents went to see him. They saw that he was unable to walk. He was severely tortured. We were allowed to meet him for two minutes only."

These are some chilling real life stories of police brutality, compiled in a publication called "What It Means To Be A Muslim In India Today". Based on the testimonies of dozens of victim families, the booklet, published by ANHAD (Act Now For Harmony and Democracy), is the first attempt to put together a graphic account of the torture and sustained discrimination suffered by Muslims in the shadow of repeated terrorist strikes over the past decade. The families had mustered up courage to speak of police harassment and judicial and administrative apathy in front of two tribunals organized by civil society groups in 2008 and 2009.

What comes through in story after story is the sense of helplessness and insecurity that has gripped the community in the wake of sweeping arrests of Muslim youths after every terrorist attack. It reflects what human rights activist Ram Punyani called in his foreword to the booklet "the infiltration of the communal mindset in the system".

The publication assumes significance following recent revelations about the involvement of Hindutva terror groups in some of the blasts that were blamed on the boys currently in prison.

A national meet of human rights activists and political leaders on Friday, at which the booklet was released, adopted a resolution calling for a fresh and objective investigation into all the terror attacks of the past two decades "without negating the possibility of the Hindutva involvement". The eleven-point resolution will be handed over to home minister P Chidambaram.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...3582_1_bomb-blasts-shabbir-masiullah-malegaon

hans

Banned
Now lets read this .... Source: http://www.indianmuslimobserver.com/2011/04/aimplb-holds-seminar-to-promote-darul.html
Posted by IMO admin http://www.indianmuslimobserver.com/search/label/Shariah 4/15/2011 10:41:00 AM
By Abdul Hafiz Lakhani

Ahmedabad: A seminar was held here recently under the guidance of All IndiaMuslim Personal Law Board at Gandhi Hall to promote Darul Qaza in Gujarat. The seminar was a huge success with many Muslim lawyers, community leaders, and others from various walks of life participating in it.

After successful functioning in Bihar, Orissa, Assam, Uttar Pradesh and other states it has now been set up in Gujarat by the All India Muslim Personal Law Boad (AIMPLB), the apex body of Muslims for the protection of the Shariah.

Darul Qazas decide matters in the light of Shariah on issues like marriage, divorce, inheritance and maintenance.

After long and untiring efforts of Muslims in Gujarat they have now the first Darul Qaza, Shariah court, for speedy dispensing of justice and thus save time and money of the litigants. The Darul Qaza ensures justice without causing any heartburn

Rest you can read on the original link....

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Now lets read this .... Source: http://www.indianmuslimobserver.com/2011/04/aimplb-holds-seminar-to-promote-darul.html
Posted by IMO admin http://www.indianmuslimobserver.com/search/label/Shariah 4/15/2011 10:41:00 AM
By Abdul Hafiz Lakhani

Ahmedabad: A seminar was held here recently under the guidance of All IndiaMuslim Personal Law Board at Gandhi Hall to promote Darul Qaza in Gujarat. The seminar was a huge success with many Muslim lawyers, community leaders, and others from various walks of life participating in it.

After successful functioning in Bihar, Orissa, Assam, Uttar Pradesh and other states it has now been set up in Gujarat by the All India Muslim Personal Law Boad (AIMPLB), the apex body of Muslims for the protection of the Shariah.

Darul Qazas decide matters in the light of Shariah on issues like marriage, divorce, inheritance and maintenance.

After long and untiring efforts of Muslims in Gujarat they have now the first Darul Qaza, Shariah court, for speedy dispensing of justice and thus save time and money of the litigants. The Darul Qaza ensures justice without causing any heartburn

Rest you can read on the original link....

So what are you trying to say here?? Why are you changing the subject??? I understand that it is hard for you to see anything that may be related to Muslims which is OK as we know what you are but tell me don't you have a website for your own kind somewhere out there?? Why not relocate yourself with your kin???

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan zindabad we are very sad to see this had happened in india and modi is still cm what kind of biggest democracy or just illussion.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

So what are you trying to say here?? Why are you changing the subject??? I understand that it is hard for you to see anything that may be related to Muslims which is OK as we know what you are but tell me don't you have a website for your own kind somewhere out there?? Why not relocate yourself with your kin???

Brother the fact of the matter is that you know him , I know him and couple of others know him. I must appreciate this Indian chameleon who turns green as and when needed but remains 'saffrony' to the core.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dont worry Muslims of Hindia. We will be ruling Hindia again soon but we shall not kill or torture Hindus because this is not in our nature.

We Are Muslims, We Are Better

hans

Banned
OH it really hurts when I put my post in.. why dont you check the source of the news.... then vomit your words out, before you point figures at me.

India is far more liberal with there Non Hindu Population.. reason I am saying this ..... I have seen how we Sunni Pakistani majority have treated non Sunni .. forget the whole issue... we Pakistani are the only country in the world that has a standing principal of Sunni going after another Sunni.... Dont you agree?

Should I count you the number of Bomb Blast at Sunni religious sites by other Sunni members of Pakistan.

Why I am so open over here is the fact that I have seen with my own eyes Serbs and Bosnian issues... We Pakistani Sunni specially have the same trend. that is my apparent fear. Kill, Crush, or drive them out by shear force of number or brutal force. I am a very sincere Pakistani, and Islam loving person.... but my motive is to stop this push to self destruction. We all have been side blinded. Look around your self and compare Pakistan.... with What Pakistan was in 1970, 1980, 190, 2000.... we still have time to recollect the broken china. Nation are not built on death and destruction of minorities .....

May Allah Tala save us.

There is no use, providing medical help to a Dead Person.

Get my point..

Brother the fact of the matter is that you know him , I know him and couple of others know him. I must appreciate this Indian chameleon who turns green as and when needed but remains 'saffrony' to the core.

hans

Banned
have you ever heard of balancing act. I am trying to balance .. what's been posted to what is actually going on in India.
I am sorry if your heart bleed with utter sadness to see Muslim doing well in India.

Last edited:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@hans

You've hit the nail on its head bro but some people are still in denial mode and ignore whats going on in the name of Islam in our country.

hans

Banned
Dont worry Muslims of Hindia. We will be ruling Hindia again soon but we shall not kill or torture Hindus because this is not in our nature.

We Are Muslims, We Are Better

Your Lordship correct me ....." I am Better then he is" (Quran) ...... is not the same words used by the Archangel ( Jinn) Iblees ?

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
OH it really hurts when I put my post in.. why dont you check the source of the news.... then vomit your words out, before you point figures at me.

India is far more liberal with there Non Hindu Population.. reason I am saying this ..... I have seen how we Sunni Pakistani majority have treated non Sunni .. forget the whole issue... we Pakistani are the only country in the world that has a standing principal of Sunni going after another Sunni.... Dont you agree?

Should I count you the number of Bomb Blast at Sunni religious sites by other Sunni members of Pakistan.

Why I am so open over here is the fact that I have seen with my own eyes Serbs and Bosnian issues... We Pakistani Sunni specially have the same trend. that is my apparent fear. Kill, Crush, or drive them out by shear force of number or brutal force. I am a very sincere Pakistani, and Islam loving person.... but my motive is to stop this push to self destruction. We all have been side blinded. Look around your self and compare Pakistan.... with What Pakistan was in 1970, 1980, 190, 2000.... we still have time to recollect the broken china. Nation are not built on death and destruction of minorities .....

May Allah Tala save us.

There is no use, providing medical help to a Dead Person.

Get my point..

Hah ! "We Pakistani" "We Sunni" ------- same balderdash -- This forum is not a pack of nincompoops either.