Nawaz ready to support anti-govt movement

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo Notes: Nawaz bhaai, why wait for people. You start on street and people will follow you. I suggest you do long march with the PTI an see the magic.

Go ahead and hurry up. I am just dying to see PPP overthrown.

Quite a crowd at the Aiwan-e-Iqbal.

Nawaz-Shariff-.jpg

LAHORE: PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif has warned that he will join people if they take to the streets to oust the government.
Addressing party workers at the Aiwan-i-Iqbal on Saturday to mark the 13th anniversary of the country`s nuclear tests, he said: I will support the people if they take to the streets to dislodge the incompetent government. We can no more tolerate this government.
Recalling the time when his government had carried out the nuclear tests in 1998 in response to similar tests by India, he said: I still remember the good old days. Thirteen years back we were a proud nation and today we are a worried one. I wish Pakistan could regain its lost glory.
Mr Sharif, who enjoyed good relations with Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani until recently, said: I would like to ask the prime minister what has happened to our demand for the setting up of an independent commission to probe the Abbottabad incident. You are a product of parliament but it appears that you have no worries about protecting the country`s sovereignty.
Do not allow the world to make fun of us. What steps the government has taken in three years to strengthen the economy. We signed the Charter of Democracy but they (PPP leaders) have not learnt anything from the past.
The PML leader accused Makhdoom Amin Fahim, a federal minister belonging to the PPP, of being involved in corruption. Money made through corrupt means has been transferred to the accounts of a son and a daughter of Mr Fahim. This should stop now, he said.
He said the government should stop `fighting` against the Supreme Court.
Mr Sharif held military dictators, especially Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf, responsible for the current situation facing Pakistan.
He said the democratic process should be given a chance till it gained strength. Mistakes can be identified and rectified in democracy.
Mr Sharif said Pakistan and India were about to resolve the Kashmir dispute in 1999.
The Indian prime minister and I wanted to resolve the Kashmir dispute in 1999 but Gen Musharraf opened the Kargil front and then overthrew my government. After the nuclear tests, India had started treating us on an equal footing.
Today no one is with us. When my government conducted nuclear tests, half of the world was with Pakistan. I do not say that no one was with India; there were countries with India also.
Pakistan had become stronger after that but the subsequent martial law weakened it, he said.
The Muslim League leader said the country would have been on the road to progress had people stopped military dictators from toppling democratic governments.
He reiterated his demand for independent commissions to investigate the covert US operation carried out on May 2 in Abbottabad and the terrorist attack on the PNS Mehran base in Karachi on May 22.
I want the government to constitute the inquiry commissions without delay so that responsibility can be fixed and punishments awarded, he said. Our slogan is inquiry and accountability.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
atleast i don,t trust this ***** no more....he could stab ppl of pakistan anytime 4 his own benefit...........as he hijacked cheif justice's long march......

sam123

Banned
He is right in his demands for accountability of armed forces...
we want to know where each and every rupee of hard earned tax payers money go to armed forces and our ''world ranked1 intelligence agency''

Every country has accountability ..every our neighbor openly tells all their policy on media....they even show the failure of their missiles...

Has any missile failed in pakistan??It proves that we are the super power in world with no failures which is hard to believe...so lets stop lying and add accountability to every and each field of defense.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Gazoo Bhai,
Once I was his great supporter and fan but now.........I have lot of doubts about him.However,besides Imran Khan ( Shining Star )I would still prefer him to all others out there.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif he InshaAllah Pakistan ko nikalay ga is mushkil say..........agar Imran Khan bhe shamil ho jaay tu yeah aur bhe behtar ho ga...........Imran Khan ka kuch experience ho jaay ga about running govts...................

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
He is right in his demands for accountability of armed forces...
we want to know where each and every rupee of hard earned tax payers money go to armed forces and our ''world ranked1 intelligence agency''

Every country has accountability ..every our neighbor openly tells all their policy on media....they even show the failure of their missiles...

Has any missile failed in pakistan??It proves that we are the super power in world with no failures which is hard to believe...so lets stop lying and add accountability to every and each field of defense.

Nawaz shareef needs to check his mental strength......What about his accountability...His 35 references are pending in court and ths judiciary is not willing to listen to that....Ist of all ask him to be clear of all charges and then can ask of accountability........Such a sick minded person needs mental doctor urgently.......Whatever he says ist apply on himself.....He calls people who supported Generals a traitor....Ist of all he is biggest traitor coz he was in Zia Cabinet.....He talks abt independent judiciary and he attacked on SC and then made the other judges to give decision against Sajjad Ali Shah......Whatever he talks ist apply on himself and i am suprised to see people taking his side.......

Last edited:

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar Pakistan main vote ka huq sirf Intermediate aur is se oper parhay likhay logon ko diya jaye to ganjay knock out ho jayein gay.
Well done manshoor choor party. kafi jahil akathay ker liye hain.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Meri zindagi ki sb se bari ghalti thi k main na 2008 main N league ko vote kiya. May the revert back. But never. We will revert all of this by voting PTI. Insha Allah

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif he InshaAllah Pakistan ko nikalay ga is mushkil say..........agar Imran Khan bhe shamil ho jaay tu yeah aur bhe behtar ho ga...........Imran Khan ka kuch experience ho jaay ga about running govts...................

Bilkul Imran khan ko bi experience ho jaega kaise khul ke awam ko bewaqoof bnana hai...kaise corruption krni hai...kaise cases ko pending krwana hai......is ke elawa bi bht kuch seekhne ko milega keh kaise girl frnds bnani hain or mulk ke raz ko kaise dena hai doosre logon ko.........Shiningstar tmhe cherry blossom ki ashad zaroorat hai take tm mein koi shine paida ho....khali naam se kuch nhi hota

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
JANAB KA NARA THA ....

IN HIS LAST TWO TENURE
KARZ UTAROO MULK SUWAROO... N 2ND ONE I CAN'T REMEB...

NOW HE IS ASKING FOR
"inquiry and accountability"

SO CAN I ASK MR N.S ...............I THINK GIVE THOSE MONEY BACK WHICH U HAVE PUT IN AOCCUNTS....... LET START THE "inquiry and accountability" FROM YOU.

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sb say dhokay baaz insan hai history may kash mushi nay isko us waqt soli pay latkaya hota toh aj aik kameena aur munafiq toh km hota pakistani politics say

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Corruption King corruption khatam karay ga, tax chor tax reforms karay ga, army isi ki paidawaar army ka ehtasaab karay ga, bijli chor loadshedding khatam karay ga, zardari ka partner mulk ko behtar karay ga.... Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, but our public is so great that they want to be fooled again and again.
This two-faced 'Sharif' has been exposed too many times already, we will not be fooled by him anymore and he will be held accountable for the billions he stole.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
oye ganjya! to hakoomat khatam kervayein da? Te punjab da ki bno da?
Jamhoriat ko koun bachaye ga ab?

2 ganjay 1 shetan
loot gaye Pakistan

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilkul Imran khan ko bi experience ho jaega kaise khul ke awam ko bewaqoof bnana hai...kaise corruption krni hai...kaise cases ko pending krwana hai......is ke elawa bi bht kuch seekhne ko milega keh kaise girl frnds bnani hain or mulk ke raz ko kaise dena hai doosre logon ko.........Shiningstar tmhe cherry blossom ki ashad zaroorat hai take tm mein koi shine paida ho....khali naam se kuch nhi hota
I always say, be positive, though I am in support of activities against drone attacks, otherwise being a devils' advocate I can also say that Imran Khan is making ppl fool on drone issue, drone attacks are started by the person to whom Imran Khan has elected for 5 years as President by supporting his referendum.....................I can also say that Imran Khan is also responsible for current issues bcoz Nawaz Sharif has left the govt in 1999 with no drone attacks, no loadsheeding, no huge economic problems inspite of Nuclear explosion and bla bla. Then after NS, IK became active along with unconstituitional Pervais Musharraf and has given these gifts to Pakistan.................BTW, your most hilarious comment is about grl frnd, I am convinced that Imran Khan will not only educate Nawaz Sharif about making grl frnd but also how to go one step ahead ................... (I think you will get it, very obivious hint ...... )