Nawaz Sharif Adult Movie..LoL

WoodStone

Citizen
Re: Nawaz Sharif Adult Movie

Quaid Welcomed by Supporters at Quetta Railway Station, 1945
humarey pass bhi aise leader they tumhe yaad ho ke na yaad ho
Well said.And look what we did to our leader.We let him die on the side of the road and no one stopped to help.So to have a great leader,make sure that the nation is ready to have one.
Its so easy to blame people in the govt but how many times these Wonderful blamer look at themselves and think for a moment ..are the better than those in the govt?
If its just about having a great leader then why is that those Pakistani,who lives outside Pakistan do stuff which disgrace the name of Our nation.and these are those people who are living in better worlds but still they are helpless in front of their Desi nature.Baatain karnay buhat asaan kaam and uss say Easy kaam criticize karna hai but what matter is what you actually do Not what you say.

Be that nation who can handle a great leader.We are not ready, yet that's why we don't have a Great leader yet.
IK is still in the testing phase, and he is not the one who will change this nation.I am PTI supporter, but I am not blind.We need to take responsibility for every single act and then make it right, and it will only start when we will be willing for a positive change in ourselves.
I give a dam what a leader means of transportation is.As long as he cares for his people and work for them Not against them.

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz sharif, Helicopter Video should not be Exploited,its hitting below the belt

Any such stuff posted here,no matter against which party should be removed right away.

AsifAlvi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif Adult Movie

994812_10201402092716595_2039033813_n.jpg
YEH HAI HAMARA LEADER...... SOON WILL BE OUR PRIME MINISTER
Imran+Khan.jpg

fakhiakhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Nawaz sharif, Helicopter Video should not be Exploited,its hitting below the belt

بھئ جھگڑا کس بات کا میاں صاحب صرف نالا ہی تو کھولنے اور پھر سے باندھنے کی پریکٹس کر رہے ہے - بچپن میں پہلی دفع اپ کی اممی جان نے جب نالا ڈالنا سکھایا تھا تو اپ نے بھی اس ہی طرھا امی جان کو کھول کر ور پھر باندھ کر دیکھیا ہو گا -میاں صاحب کو شاباش دو ان کو یہ طریقہ اتا ہے ٦٦ کے ہونے کے باوجود نہیں بولے

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)

lar lar ker mar jao gay apas main? kia nora kia ik?

APAS MAIN LERNA BAND KERO BHAI LOGON! HOSH KAY NAKHUN LO!

dono qaumi leader hain per un ko tight rakho or awam kay masail hal kerwao un say.... yeh video or pics or in sab say ghareeb admi ko koe faida hoga? kuch bhe nahin hoga!
yeh Helicopteron main ghoomna band kerwao naray ke kia parwa hay? awam ka paysa petrol main phunk raha hay.... konsi emergency hay jis main private helicopter main ghoomna zarori hay? nawaz sharif ka bhe or KPK kay chief minister ka bhe!
idher logon ke jaib main CHINCHI main bathnay kay paysay nahin hain or hamaray leaderon ke ayashian nahin khatam ho raheen!

jangjoo786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ویسے مغرب میں بھی پینٹ اور بیلٹ کو پبلک میں باندھنا برا اور ناشایستہ سمجھا جاتا ہے۔
اس سے یہ مطلب لیا جاتا ہے کہ جو انسان یا خاص طور پر ایک لیڈر اگر اپنا لباس ٹھیک طرح سے نہیں پہن سکتا
تو وہ ذہنی طور پر کتنا پسماندہ اور کنفیوز ہوگا؟
ہمارے معاشرہ میں ایسی کویی بات نہیں لگتی۔

mercedesbenz

HAMARI QAUOM HAMEESHA NUNISSU ko ISSU banatay hain aur mulk ke assal ISSUs ko bhool jatay hain(KISSI KI PATLOON DEHELI HA:KISSI KA PIJAMA DEHELA HA KISSI KA NAAK BEH RAHA HA ANA;AND)yeh sub uss kay zati ISSUS hain.woh mulk aur QAUOM ka liye kia kaam ker raha ha theek ker raha ha ya ghult ker raha ha uss ke kaam ke sath agry ya disagry kerna per bahs honi chhaye .

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes I agree.......................but he has F&(%ed up our lives so so much that he deserves to be humiliated as much as possible.

crankthskunk

Any such stuff posted here,no matter against which party should be removed right away.

Kon sa stuff? I am lost. where is the video? Was he caught while his pants down?(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Although i m not Noora supporter but i think this is highly shameful and immoral to exploit someone like this especially when that guy is the Prime Minister of your country. By doing these kind of things you are ridiculing your own country.

Mehrushka

Kon sa stuff? I am lost. where is the video?

there was an inappropriate thread about nawaz...cant find it..maybe someone else can help u out and post the link of the thread here.

crankthskunk

ویسے مغرب میں بھی پینٹ اور بیلٹ کو پبلک میں باندھنا برا اور ناشایستہ سمجھا جاتا ہے۔
اس سے یہ مطلب لیا جاتا ہے کہ جو انسان یا خاص طور پر ایک لیڈر اگر اپنا لباس ٹھیک طرح سے نہیں پہن سکتا
تو وہ ذہنی طور پر کتنا پسماندہ اور کنفیوز ہوگا؟
ہمارے معاشرہ میں ایسی کویی بات نہیں لگتی۔

True. Pakistanis need to learn a lot how to behave.

A walk on any road or market in Pakistan reveals many men adjusting their private parts in the full gaze of public in open spaces and in front of everyone. It usually involved scratching or mauling your private parts. The target usually are the ladies.

One Minister on Kashif's program literally scratched his privates in full public view.

Disgusting.

Sohraab

I agree with this Thread Starter

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kon sa stuff? I am lost. where is the video? Was he caught while his pants down?(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

its was not that big a deal but our frustrated friends made it so bog as if pakistan is going to be ruined only coz of this video
all he did was b4 getting up he undid his shalwar nara and tightened it again the clip got capture.
i still maintain what he did was inappropriate but we did afterwards was gross. he is a human being muslim famous has a family why humiliate him with it
where is basic principal of privacy
he did not do it in public but in front of a chopperful of his close associates ( which is wrong in itself ) but showing it to the whole world i m asahmed and lost for worlds

Sohraab

Sawaal yeh nahi ke yeh video is forum par kis ne post ki yah dosre forums par koon post kar raha hai

Sawaal yeh hai ke yeh Video kis ne banai hai

Mera nahi khayal ke is Video ko bananay ke peechay kisi siasi quwwat ka haath hai

Is Video ko bananay ke peechay GHair Jamhoori Quwwaton ka haath hai , aur yeh Video Darasal Musharraf ke Khillaf jane ke after effects hain

Baqi aap khud Khud samajhdar hain

Sohraab

its was not that big a deal but our frustrated friends made it so bog as if pakistan is going to be ruined only coz of this video
all he did was b4 getting up he undid his shalwar nara and tightened it again the clip got capture.
i still maintain what he did was inappropriate but we did afterwards was gross. he is a human being muslim famous has a family why humiliate him with it
where is basic principal of privacy
he did not do it in public but in front of a chopperful of his close associates ( which is wrong in itself ) but showing it to the whole world i m asahmed and lost for worlds

the million dollar question is , who made this Video ???

i think this video is after effect of nawaz action against Musharraf

i dont think that any civilian is behind this video

frozen20

MPA (400+ posts)

PTI ki nakaami wala link post karo na esko.........

there was an inappropriate thread about nawaz...cant find it..maybe someone else can help u out and post the link of the thread here.

ali-raj

He was just giving Fresh Air to his Brain :lol:
Don't mind it.

Pak1stani

It was posted by Mush/MQMer. Vast majority of PTI supporter disliked it. Nooras are even not happy when PTIer condemn such things.

Stupid PTI members and you are one of them.