Nawaz Sharif Adult Movie..LoL

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz sharif, Helicopter Video should not be Exploited,its hitting below the belt

If someone does something below the belt, then he should be hit below the belt as well. It's only fair!

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میاں نواز شریف نالے کے اندر جوش اے خطابت کے مالک چھوٹے میاں شھباز شریف کو دیکھ رھا ھے

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif Adult Movie

1044057_10201402185958926_1321006733_n.jpg

Chaaron sawalon ka aik jawab, kiyonkeh wahan koi kaam nahi kerta sub haram khori kertay hain.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz sharif, Helicopter Video should not be Exploited,its hitting below the belt

Any such stuff posted here,no matter against which party should be removed right away.

Abhi delete ker daitay hain yeh post, sandal otarnay ki kiya zaroorat hay.

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok his Naala was tight it needed adjustment no problem.

But why does he have to take a peek. Does he check if its still their after every flight? Why?

Very Odd behavior.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: No comment

?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????

?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???

?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??

?????? ???? ???

You got to do what you got to do yeah but you should be a little more careful when you are a PM specially when you are in public and there could be cameras around.

which reminds me of:

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kon sa stuff? I am lost. where is the video? Was he caught while his pants down?(bigsmile)(bigsmile)
Don't worry these are just after affects of getting de-moded:P Nooray jub ghatia ghatia material latay hain, tub kuch nai hota. Let it be a lesson to them, tmeez k diaray me rhien gay to acha salook ho ga warna isi trah ki video kuch seconds me viral ho jain gi:P:lol:

tasbee00

Councller (250+ posts)
His body mass so fluffy what if emergency jump required from helicopter, his Naara could be stuck in seat belt! Unlike men in suits easy in & out of vehicles?

Last edited:

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
In response to nawaz sharif Adult Movie i started a thread
Nawaz sharif,Helicopter video should not be exploited,Its hitting bellow the belt
the thread was offering a total different angle.I wanted to show that a clear majority dislike exploiting it.
Both got merged & the purpose of My thread got lost.How come a thread in response to another thread got merged with each other?
There are always more than one angle to a topic.
Granted that its a discussion so my thread got merged still i would have liked the Moderator to have shown at least a percentage of both
the pro video & Anti Video opinion holders for the benefit of the readers

scholar

In response to nawaz sharif Adult Moviei started a thread
Nawaz sharif,Helicopter video should not be exploited,Its hitting bellow the belt
the thread was offering a total different angle.I wanted to show that a clear majority dislike exploiting it.
Both got merged & the purpose of My thread got lost.How come a thread in response to another thread got merged with each other?
There are always more than one angle to a topic.
Granted that its a discussion so my thread got merged still i would have liked the Moderator to have shown at least a percentage of both
the pro video & Anti Video opinion holders for the benefit of the readers
This video nothing showing bellow the belt but of course showing bellow the Nalla ..... ager is baygarat ka zore challe yah sare qoom ke samne nanga ho jay apany tind ke tarha

scholar

challo shuker hay aby is nay apney he qoum ke samnay Nalla khulla hay is leya is ko maaf ker do per mujay der hay kahian yeh Obama ya Man mohan ke samnay Nalla na khull day????

scholar

چلو شکر ھے اس نے ابھی نالا اپنی ھی قوم کے سامنے کھلا ھے تو اس کو معاف کردو لیکن مجھے ڈر ھے کھیں یہ اوباما یا منموھن کے سامنے نالا نہ کھول دے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ ھے نا سوچنے کی بات