Nawaz Sharif Adult Movie..LoL

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif Adult Movie

Vote para nahi Vote parwaaia he, Kaane Dajjal, Sethi etc all on board, u forgot everything
یار یہ ہے وہ آدمی جسکو اتنا ووٹ پڑا ہے
ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)

Vote para nahi Vote parwaaia he, Kaane Dajjal, Sethi etc all on board, u forgot everything

I do not think you have sense of humor. I did not forget anything. I said the same thing as you said but mine was more sarcastic.

Urooj_lbw

Oh ok, sorry, i thought u really meant that punjabis are so stupid that they wanted him back
I do not think you have sense of humor. I did not forget anything. I said the same thing as you said but mine was more sarcastic.

Urooj_lbw

So called Elections are over but i am still not able to digest what they did to this nation, media keeps telling the nation, be patient, we have to continue the process of democracy, only then we will be able to put things back on track, now i ask myself, elections are also taking place in so many parts of the world, country like Namibia, Algeria, so many countries in south america etc but things are still worst, i believe this cancer of selling Mothers for $s is deep in our roots that only Pakistan Armed forces can clean up the mess, in every field people r selling their mothers, media, Police, judiciary, so many that if Army doesn't intervene and let the things as it is then it will be a disastour for Pakistan
Its OK. Do not need to say sorry. You did not do anything wrong with me. :)

Barr. Sheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

994812_10201402092716595_2039033813_n.jpg

Well this is photoshopped, and you can use them on PAK Leaders as well if you want. However here is something which isn't photoshopped.

Imran-Khan-sleeping.jpg

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: treat of Dr.tahirul qadri

ya abhe tak to dheela tha .... ab khud ba khud khul jai ga jaisay in k karnaamay hain ...... with the passage of time

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is why Mian stopped wearing shalwar kameez, every one else was in their national dress in Modi's party except NS and family, in suits

_Baaghi_

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

پادری سے ڈرنے کی ضرورت نہیں، جیسے ہی پادری پاکستان پہنچے اس کی دم کے ساتھ پٹاخا باندھ دو، جیسے ہی پٹاخا چلے گا، پادری بغیر فلائٹ کے راکٹ کی طرح واپس کینیڈا کی ملکہ کے قدموں میں جا گرے گا۔

shahbaz tariq

پادری سے ڈرنے کی ضرورت نہیں، جیسے ہی پادری پاکستان پہنچے اس کی دم کے ساتھ پٹاخا باندھ دو، جیسے ہی پٹاخا چلے گا، پادری بغیر فلائٹ کے راکٹ کی طرح واپس کینیڈا کی ملکہ کے قدموں میں جا گرے گا۔

woh to challa jaye ga... noora is baar jadah nah jaye ga.... yeh bi keh dy... Munafaq.... Gorrey ky mounh wally.... :angry_smile:

Muskerahat

میں نورا لیگ کے بہت خلاف ہوں لیکن اس طرح کی وڈیو لوڈ کرنا بہت غلط بات ہے .i dont go personal

Last edited: