"Nawaz Sharif is bigger leader than Quide azam", says PML-N Leader

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)

c9d28ea7874db3cb5a91f6eee23c60cc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: "Nawaz Sharif is bigger leader than Quide azam", says PML-N Leaders (shame)

To be honest he didn't mean to say what javed choudary made of it...But when u become a (leader) and don't know how to say what u want to say,this is what happens...lolz.

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)

To be honest he didn't mean to say what javed choudary made of it...But when u become a (leader) and don't know how to say what u want to say,this is what happens...lolz.
ummm no... he clearly said ..Nawaz sharif is bigger leader... don't sugar coat

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ummm no... he clearly said ..Nawaz sharif is bigger leader... don't sugar coat

hahaha...Ok I wont...I was just saying ,when so called leaders dont know how to say things,then this mess happens.lolz

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

2 3rd majority my a** , whole pakistan was with quaid e azam and he is comparing nawaz with Quaid on the basis of fake and corrupt voting system??and to give him some space he didn't mean that nawaz sharif is bigger than Quaid but he was comparing the shitty 2 3rd majority with Tehreek e azadi , voting mein to log biryani pe vote de dete hain per pakistan biryani kha ke nahi bana tha uske liye logon ne apna khoon diya tha

sanni

Voter (50+ posts)

he says that pmln get 2 thirld majority which quaid-e-azam dont get he dont say that nawaz sharif is a big leader than the quaid-e-azam
no one in pakistan like quaid-e-azam which admit all pakistanies and this man of pmln also says

sanni

Voter (50+ posts)

2 3rd majority my a** , whole pakistan was with quaid e azam and he is comparing nawaz with Quaid on the basis of fake and corrupt voting system??and to give him some space he didn't mean that nawaz sharif is bigger than Quaid but he was comparing the shitty 2 3rd majority with Tehreek e azadi , voting mein to log biryani pe vote de dete hain per pakistan biryani kha ke nahi bana tha uske liye logon ne apna khoon diya tha
paa g agar app biryane kha ke vote dete ho to sare app gese nahi

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

O bhai mere politics apni jaga rakho per Quaid e azam ki kisi cheez se hamara koi leader compare hota hai?apne dil pe hath rakh ke batao , ager phir bhi yeh baat tumhein sahi lagti hai to Allah apko hidayat de
paa g agar app biryane kha ke vote dete ho to sare app gese nahi

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

At present every follower of his favorite leader, pretend his leader as the best. better than Quaid - E - Azam

Rajapk

Citizen

But this is white lie and Mushaid ullah did not say such words. He was saying about voters which have been increased. Please we should care about our father of nation. God bless to Mian Nawaz Sharif but he can not complete with Father of nation.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

At present every follower of his favorite leader, pretend his leader as the best. better than Quaid - E - Azam

And you being non-siasi and follower of none, are the most rational person in this forum. Bravo!

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

I dont like this man
but his next words were
Qauid Azim tu bani thy unka mukabal tu kisi sy nai hy

So please do not MAKE THINGS

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)

[MENTION=14923]code_decode[/MENTION]

جھوٹ کی بی حد ہوتی ہے شرم کرو یار
گھٹیا حرکتیں چھوڑ دو

wlv303

Citizen

I saw the whole show. Javed Ch manipulated what Mushiduallah was saying

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Nawaz Sharif the great please read book The Taliban shuffle by Kim Barker.

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)

He didnot said that nwazsharif is a biger leader than quide azam ,.our media is 80% laying.i am the witness that media people made the wrong story about the deth of my dear younger brother that showd last week on chanell 5.that was totly oposit story they made about my dear younger brothers death .our media reporter are midel pass metrik pass they dont know what is real jurnelism.80% juti khabreen