New - Pakistani Movie - BOL - Lets Promote in Pakistan and outside Pakistan

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets promote Pakistan Urdu Movies to all world
e5e7249185f5cd7e0936f90203c56f0d.JPG

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: New - Pakistani Movie - BOOOL - Lets Promote in Pakistan and outside Pakistan

Let the world knows that we are not TERRIOST. we can also make good movies and we have good sense of humor , Our People enjoy the life and watch movies,

Pakistan is not a TALIBAN states and have no connection with al-qadea

Unicorn

Banned
Re: New - Pakistani Movie - BOOOL - Lets Promote in Pakistan and outside Pakistan

Let the world knows that we are not TERRIOST. we can also make good movies and we have good sense of humor , Our People enjoy the life and watch movies,

Pakistan is not a TALIBAN states and have no connection with al-qadea

Here is the trailer for u

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
الَّذِيْنَ يُحِبُّوْنَ اَنْ تَشِيْعَ الْفَاحِشَةُ فِي الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ اَلِيْمٌ ۙ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْاٰخِرَةِ ۭ وَاللّٰهُ يَعْلَمُ وَاَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُوْنَ
سورہ نور آیت ١٩

؀جو لوگ مسلمانوں میں بےحیائی پھیلانے کے آرزو مند رہتے ہیں ان کے لئے دنیا اور آخرت میں دردناک عذاب ہیں (١) اللہ سب کچھ جانتا ہے اور تم کچھ بھی نہیں جانتے۔

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes exactly aab positive message laney ka leya Cinema ka dark halls he tou best place hain... mind you im not against people who go n watch movies to me its each to his own but its not my cup of tea at least... per ya zaroor janna chata hoon humain kiyon west ko dekhaney ki zarorat hai k hum modrate hain ?? us west ko jo aoney pets ka bhe rescue karney ka leya thousands of dollars kharch karta hai ..us ki movie bana ka pash karta hai ...aur phir Afganistan main alone half a million aurton aur bachon ki killing main involve hota hai.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
الَّذِيْنَ يُحِبُّوْنَ اَنْ تَشِيْعَ الْفَاحِشَةُ فِي الَّذِيْنَ اٰمَنُوْا لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ اَلِيْمٌ ۙ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْاٰخِرَةِ ۭ وَاللّٰهُ يَعْلَمُ وَاَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُوْنَ
سورہ نور آیت ١٩

؀جو لوگ مسلمانوں میں بےحیائی پھیلانے کے آرزو مند رہتے ہیں ان کے لئے دنیا اور آخرت میں دردناک عذاب ہیں (١) اللہ سب کچھ جانتا ہے اور تم کچھ بھی نہیں جانتے۔

SO , according to u , [MENTION=6067]such bolo[/MENTION] , ye behaiyea hae??????

Can u tell me how many kissing scenes are in this movie?
I think none .....

Bas kr do , Apni baat manwani ho to in mulllaon sae hazzar hadith sun lo , In ko eik hadith suna do tou kehtae haen ''Ap ka ilm nakis hae''
Aur argument kro aur hara do tou farmatae haen , '' Kazib, kafir''

Bas kr daen , , , ,, , , ,

Thats the very point , Behaiyae : Thats what Zardari does. That includes prostitution , That includes movies like these :

t.gif

I think U r one of the tabligee guys , Bro Kabhi un loggon ko bhi mana kr diya kro jo QURAN sae (astagfirullah) shaadi kr saete haen beetiyon ki ya mar daltae haen

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
SO , according to u , [MENTION=6067]such bolo[/MENTION] , ye behaiyea hae??????

Can u tell me how many kissing scenes are in this movie?
I think none .....

Bas kr do , Apni baat manwani ho to in mulllaon sae hazzar hadith sun lo , In ko eik hadith suna do tou kehtae haen ''Ap ka ilm nakis hae''
Aur argument kro aur hara do tou farmatae haen , '' Kazib, kafir''

Bas kr daen , , , ,, , , ,

Thats the very point , Behaiyae : Thats what Zardari does. That includes prostitution , That includes movies like these :

t.gif

I think U r one of the tabligee guys , Bro Kabhi un loggon ko bhi mana kr diya kro jo QURAN sae (astagfirullah) shaadi kr saete haen beetiyon ki ya mar daltae haen

You can bully the guy but i want to know what are your views regarding the Ayah mentioned (NOT HADEES MIND YOU) 2ndly you are not the one to determine the definition of BEHAYAE ... any involvemnt between na-mahrams is behayae and this is no rocket science simple common sense... your pointhing towards marriages with quran or gender unjustice but... that will be the same when one will say anything about those issues which you mentioned they will say go control behayae first... i never understand this argument "my wrong doing how does allows you to do wrong"

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do we need to show the world that we have lollywood film industry ? I think Hollywood main objective is to spread nudity,
savagery, brutality all over the world. Whereas Bollywood copies them and boost their agenda and overwhelmingly their
movies have been seen in Pakistan as well in the world after hollywood. Now youtube has decreased their demand but people
still like some entertainment specially in villages or remote areas. We should improve our short humorous Dramas and some
short pictures with which the people can learn some sort of lesson staying in the boundries of our ethical, moral and
cultural values ? Do we need copy and compete Bollywood ?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
This will be good entertainment movie in pakistan as Pakistni families need GOOD MOVIES to watch.

Pakistan soceity need a break for all bad news and need some good time.

Unicorn

Banned
Yes exactly aab positive message laney ka leya Cinema ka dark halls he tou best place hain... mind you im not against people who go n watch movies to me its each to his own but its not my cup of tea at least... per ya zaroor janna chata hoon humain kiyon west ko dekhaney ki zarorat hai k hum modrate hain ?? us west ko jo aoney pets ka bhe rescue karney ka leya thousands of dollars kharch karta hai ..us ki movie bana ka pash karta hai ...aur phir Afganistan main alone half a million aurton aur bachon ki killing main involve hota hai.

Do you believe this film is made to show west that you moderate?. Don't you think the individual who made this film did so to entertain public?. When you watch supports do you watch it for entertainment or for a message.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We should propogate Pakistaniat through our movies by showing our distinctive culture and heritage. Movies are a good way to show what the country and people represent...

Hollywood has been hijacked by the Zionists to further their own agenda which is why Muslim's and Arab's are always shown in negative light.