NewsOne Prime Time: MQM won't Come Back to Government

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM won't Come Back to Government : MQM Leaders

News One : Prime Time : MQM Won't Come Back To Government : Member of MQM Central Co-ordination Committee Mustafa Azizibadi : MQM MNA Asif Husanian

GEO AAJ Kamran Khan K Sath: MQM not going to Rejoin Government: Muhammad Anwar

GEO News AAJ Kamran Khan K Sath: MQM not going to Rejoin Government as PPP stabbed on back of MQM, democracy & Public Mandate: Member of MQM Central Co-ordination Committee London Muhammad Anwar

Last edited:

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Whether they come or not will not affect the life of ordinary citizen in Karachi. All the time they were part of the coalition Govt. they were fighting only for their personal interests.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Killing will intensify in Karachi to put pressure on the Government......keep voting for these traitors and you will never see peace and quite in Karachi.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whether they come or not will not affect the life of ordinary citizen in Karachi. All the time they were part of the coalition Govt. they were fighting only for their personal interests.

YES, I have seen the development work in Karachi in the regime of MQM.
I know very well that how you people really think about the Karachi.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Killing will intensify in Karachi to put pressure on the Government......keep voting for these traitors and you will never see peace and quite in Karachi.

Such types of allegations had been put on MQM earlier..
Killing of Hakim Saeen, Murder of Major Kalim, Jinnah Pur and other conspiracies..
ALL ARE PROVED FAKE.. MQM DECLARED INNOCENT...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Such types of allegations had been put on MQM earlier..
Killing of Hakim Saeen, Murder of Major Kalim, Jinnah Pur and other conspiracies..
ALL ARE PROVED FAKE.. MQM DECLARED INNOCENT...

No Prosecution so how can a judge convict you
Real prosecution will start if you did not go back to PPP soon

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

how can you people go to bed accusing people when you hardly know them, you want peace in karachi 85% of karachi seat won by MQM and home minister of karachi is from peoples party i hope you do know police and ranger come under control of home minister. chief minister of sindh is also from peoples party, what i am trying to say here is even though people vote for MQM in karachi the goverment and the people like you dont want to give power to MQM because your jagirdana and gunda mentality exist in karachi because people like you are racist your opinion based on racism. punjab kpk bolochistan bleeding aswell the blind people like you cant see it, because you people are jahil and normally jahil people dont get on with educated, so keep your opinion to yourself leave karachi and MQM alone.:angry_smile::angry_smile:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
how can you people go to bed accusing people when you hardly know them, you want peace in karachi 85% of karachi seat won by MQM and home minister of karachi is from peoples party i hope you do know police and ranger come under control of home minister (Coalition Partners).(clap)

chief minister of sindh is also from peoples party (Party of the majority in sindh);), what i am trying to say here is even though people vote for MQM in karachi the goverment and the people like you dont want to give power to MQM because your jagirdana and gunda mentality (You people sound like baffons when you call others by these name) exist in karachi because people like you are racist your opinion based on racism, YOUR PARTY IS BASED ON RACISM AND RONA AUR DONNA. I AM IMMIGRANT LIVING IN PUNJAB AND LOVE. punjab kpk bolochistan bleeding aswell the blind people like you cant see it, because you people are jahil and normally jahil people dont get on with educated, so keep your opinion to yourself leave karachi and MQM alone.:angry_smile::angry_smile:

Your elders have put in your bean size brains that the rest of the country consist of Jahils. The real reason which is killing you guys slowly is the following map which depicts literacy rate in Pakistan. Read it and try to interpret the percentage and let me know if you need any help.[hilar]

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your elders have put in your bean size brains that the rest of the country consist of Jahils. The real reason which is killing you guys slowly is the following map which depicts literacy rate in Pakistan. Read it and try to interpret the percentage and let me know if you need any help.[hilar]

Laugh Out Loud. You have to even study this pic before posting. The Orange Color indicate the Karachi in the MAP. And the Literacy Map is up to 70 %. So Now, tell me. What do you want to proof here? LOSER!!

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Baita I was trying to point to other one your MQM bafoons that before calling the rest of Pakistan Jahil, study the map. Where is the red on the map, 80% +. Unlike you people we are happy Karachi is literate, but my point was looking at the map of punjab literacy rate has gone way up. There are areas in Punjab that equal and more educated to a loser like you. But if you look at the bigger picture, makes you people look real small.

Uneducated loser try to interpret it again

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baita I was trying to point to other one your MQM bafoons that before calling the rest of Pakistan Jahil, study the map. Where is the red on the map, 80% +. Unlike you people we are happy Karachi is literate, but my point was looking at the map of punjab literacy rate has gone way up. There are areas in Punjab that equal and more educated to a loser like you. But if you look at the bigger picture, makes you people look real small.

Racist. Whenever, We stated in the same manner?? Yes, We proud to be Karachities & Educated people. So?? What's the problem?

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)
Negotiations are still continuing between the governent and mqm and it is hard to say what the outcome would be.Whatever the outcome both the government and mqm must see to it that peace and harmony is maintained in karachi at all costs.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

another fake map like jinnah pur calling ashraf ul maghlook buffon make u very educated u prove exactly what i mean

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
how can you people go to bed accusing people when you hardly know them, you want peace in karachi 85% of karachi seat won by MQM and home minister of karachi is from peoples party i hope you do know police and ranger come under control of home minister. chief minister of sindh is also from peoples party, what i am trying to say here is even though people vote for MQM in karachi the goverment and the people like you dont want to give power to MQM because your jagirdana and gunda mentality exist in karachi because people like you are racist your opinion based on racism. punjab kpk bolochistan bleeding aswell the blind people like you cant see it, because you people are jahil and normally jahil people dont get on with educated, so keep your opinion to yourself leave karachi and MQM alone.:angry_smile::angry_smile:
Jab MQM ka home minister thah Musharaf govt main tu kia Karachi main Ravi chain hi chain letha haay ????????? 12 May ko sab kuch tu MQM kay pass thah pher qatal-e-aam kion huwa?
PPP did not need you in the Sind they can form a govt without you but they were interested in the central govt and now even when they find PML(q) they kick out MQM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like toilet paper.....................Haahahahaha
Try to stay in oppostion and don,t disturb PPP otherwise they will bring Dr...........

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
another fake map like jinnah pur calling ashraf ul maghlook buffon make u very educated u prove exactly what i mean

The flag you are showing, shows where you stand. As far as statistics go, look at this map real closely till you behind starts burning