Noon League ke Qilay me Pehli Darar

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just to correct you my friend i did not even utter a single sentence apart from telling the other guy that you believe in darwin and your ancestors were chimpanzees...:lol:
The world for you my friend is: TRIBAL.

Tee, Are, Eye, Bee, Aye, Ell.

Not "Try Ball", like we used to do when playing cricket as kids...

Not "Tie Bell", like the rats wanted to do to the cat they were afraid of...

It is, TRIBAL.

Learn it's meaning and you'd easily understand how crazy you sound when you are ignorant about the fact that the rules of Evolution by means of Natural Selection did not apply to your ancestors.

And whilst you're doing that, pick up a science journal once. Tor do qasam na parhnay likhnay ki. Shaid koi bhala hi ho jaye.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chalo ye to achi baat hai... Tumahin Eid Eid si mehsoos ho rahi hai aur tum atheist ho...

Khush to aaj main bhi bohot hon... noon leeg ko unhi ke garh main shikast di hai aur dosri ke liye unhain achi tarah khwaar karwaya hai... farq sirf 3000:lol: haar jeet to hoti hi hai...
Very apt for today...

image.png

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The world for you my friend is: TRIBAL.

Tee, Are, Eye, Bee, Aye, Ell.

Not "Try Ball", like we used to do when playing cricket as kids...

Not "Tie Bell", like the rats wanted to do to the cat they were afraid of...

It is, TRIBAL.

Learn it's meaning and you'd easily understand how crazy you sound when you are ignorant about the fact that the rules of Evolution by means of Natural Selection did not apply to your ancestors.

And whilst you're doing that, pick up a science journal once. Tor do qasam na parhnay likhnay ki. Shaid koi bhala hi ho jaye.

:lol:

Tum itna parh likh gaye lekin aakhir main kya niklay... Aik Baboon:lol: aur tumharay ancestors thay chimpanzees:lol:

Main aisi parhaai nahi karna chahta jo mujhay bhi baboon bana day tumhaari tarah...:lol:

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
:lol:

Tum itna parh likh gaye lekin aakhir main kya niklay... Aik Baboon:lol: aur tumharay ancestors thay chimpanzees:lol:

Main aisi parhaai nahi karna chahta jo mujhay bhi baboon bana day tumhaari tarah...:lol:
Jaan day yar. Tu "Try Ball" he khel lay.

Jaan chor meri.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Today's bye election and it's results clearly demonstrate that people's has no trust in this election process and existing system of democracy designed to prote...ct exploitation system.
It shows that only 30% of people's casted their vote and the winner is representative of a minor friction of the population. I. E. Only 15%.
In this election the corrupt Maffias in Goverment of Nawaz Sharif spent billions of rupees of public money and state machinery from day one.
Prime minister, Chief Minister, federal and provincial Ministers and beauracery all were busy full time to thus election compaign.
On the other side PTI, Candidate also spent a huge amount on his compaign. Although, it is not fair but all his dud from his own resources and not from the tax payers money.
However, at the end of the while efforts, majority (70%) of the voters rejected the system and prevailing democracy.
It is healthy sign that people's got the message that this system is unable to resolve the issue.
It is time to realize and revert back to QURAN and Allah's orders and reserve our capabilities and resources for the Establishment of Deen Islam, which is the only way of survival of mankind. Ameen.

FaisalKh

Jaan day yar. Tu "Try Ball" he khel lay.

Jaan chor meri.

Nvra ji ye to LoL ho gaya...
aap ke han bhi try ball ka riwaaj sadion se chala aa raha hai... hairat hai aap ko aap ke ajdaad ne kuch nahi bataya:lol:

A new analysis of five decades of chimpanzee research, published in the journal Nature, supports the idea that chimpanzees kill members of other tribes for their own ecological reasons and not because of human influence.

Source:
http://news.mongabay.com/2014/12/tribal-violence-comes-naturally-to-chimpanzees/

Hussain1967

Good points.

Believe me, 20% of noon voters simply vote for them because it feels good when they say they have voted for 'shair'. I don't necessarily mean this as a disrespect. But test it out yourself. Go and ask a middle aged noon legi about his reasons for voting noon league and all you will hear is 'shair... shair'. There is no way you can convince this lot with any sound reasoning because they do not listen and evaluate. PTI's best chance of winning is the educated middle class which is vast majority in Lahore. They need to get these people out to vote and take the turn out to 60-70%. If the same traditional voters keep voting, there is little hope.

I second your thoughts. Beside other things, I think that it will be no wrong if PTI could get out of this bat/cricket/sports mentality. I have spoken to many middle-aged (35-50 years) people. One of the thing they object is the excessive use of cricket terminology in PTI leadership talks and this is also manifested in PTI's election symbol. The symbol matters more in rural areas than that of urban areas. There was a thought behind PMLN choosing Lion as their election symbol in 1993 onward. There was a reason for Z.A. Bhutto choosing Sword as election symbol in 1970 and 1977. But, I am sorry to say, that there was no thought behind PTI opting for Cricket Bat in 1997 elections. Whoever suggested PTI this symbol only thought that IK was a recently retired cricketer, so bat would match his image. I know that PTI finally tried to change its election symbol in 2013 when they applied for 'Trazoo' but it was allotted to JI as they had used it once in the past (way back in 1970 elections). But, PTI never thought of any other alternative.Eagle (Shaheen) could have been another alternative. It's still not late that PTI should think of new election symbol for 2018 elections. IK has to shed off his cricketer's image. He is now in politics for the last 19 years. He has to look like a politician, be it in talks or in his party symbol. One does not has to be a fraud to be a politician.

Hussain1967

Today's bye election and it's results clearly demonstrate that people's has no trust in this election process and existing system of democracy designed to prote...ct exploitation system.
It shows that only 30% of people's casted their vote and the winner is representative of a minor friction of the population. I. E. Only 15%.
In this election the corrupt Maffias in Goverment of Nawaz Sharif spent billions of rupees of public money and state machinery from day one.
Prime minister, Chief Minister, federal and provincial Ministers and beauracery all were busy full time to thus election compaign.
On the other side PTI, Candidate also spent a huge amount on his compaign. Although, it is not fair but all his dud from his own resources and not from the tax payers money.
However, at the end of the while efforts, majority (70%) of the voters rejected the system and prevailing democracy.
It is healthy sign that people's got the message that this system is unable to resolve the issue.
It is time to realize and revert back to QURAN and Allah's orders and reserve our capabilities and resources for the Establishment of Deen Islam, which is the only way of survival of mankind. Ameen.

My dear: 43% people (148K out of 347K) caste their vote today which is very good turn-out for a bye-election.

Babar Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
By that stupid logic, next time Imran should have a Ferrari as it's political sign because a Ferrari is even cooler than a Lion.

This is the problem with you typical PooTIans who think that life and politics only exists on the internet, in your English Medium schools and it is about as easy as shifting gears in your VTI Oriel Leather Seats PROSMATEC shiny new black tinted window Honda Civic. And that you lot have really figured Pak politics out while the rest of poor peasants who vote for a different party are doing it for the cool logo.

How pathetic, ignorant, arrogant and wrong your thinking is! I'm beyond amazed.

Bohot achi English likhtay ho. tum kaha say parh kay aya ho. Urdu medium tu lagtay nahi ho. Pehla sawal ya hay kee tum ko paisay Gov. of Pakistan daytee hay ya pmln