Noon League ke Qilay me Pehli Darar

Abhi to Imran Niazi ka 20 pound weight lose ho jaye ga. Gaal (cheeks) to pehlay he latak rahay thay, ab brows bhi latak kar eyes per aa jayengi. Reham Bhabi, soch lo, abhi bhi waqt hai :)

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ah. I know, today I'm more than an idiot because IK has lost today. Yes sir, I am the idiot in all of this.

[hilar]

No Sir, you are an idiot because you unnecessarily started frothing at the mouth in response to a harmless post without letting me explain what I meant. I have lived my life in Lahore and am from the very same people.

Good Sir, if you would like me to elaborate what I meant, you would have to prove that you are indeed a human and not a baboon who got his hands on a keyboard! :):)

Aur Noon League kay qilay mein jo daraar pari hai, ye Imran Niazi nay apnay sir (head) ki takarein maar maar kar daali hai. Daraar to par gai, but Imran Niazi ka apna bheja (brain) bhi bahar aa gaya :P

protek

MPA (400+ posts)
OP, did you also note down the date of the hidden marriage IK did when he was fooling his followers for a dharna and secretly enjoying private time with Nai Ammi while hidden in the container?

You PooTIans are the perfect definition of a cult, where your inhibitions are also so much brainwashed that even a shameful event doesn't make any mark on you and you keep tooting the same old same old brainwashed tune.
لاہوریوں نے کھوتا کھا کر کھوتا ہی چُنا. مبارک ہو لاہوریو

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aur Noon League kay qilay mein jo daraar pari hai, ye Imran Niazi nay apnay sir (head) ki takarein maar maar kar daali hai. Daraar to par gai, but Imran Niazi ka apna bheja (brain) bhi bahar aa gaya :P

:lol: یار تو نے کسی تھریڈ میں کوئی کام کی بات بھی لکھنی ہے یا بس شراب پی کر غل غپاڑہ کرنے آیا ہے؟

:lol: یار تو نے کسی تھریڈ میں کوئی کام کی بات بھی لکھنی ہے یا بس شراب پی کر غل غپاڑہ کرنے آیا ہے؟

Cocaine kay 2 kash lay kar aya hoon aur Imran Khan ki team ka azeem sipahi hoon :) ye batao agla election kidhar karana hai? hehe

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No Sir, you are an idiot because you unnecessarily started frothing at the mouth in response to a harmless post without letting me explain what I meant. I have lived my life in Lahore and am from the very same people.

Good Sir, if you would like me to elaborate what I meant, you would have to prove that you are indeed a human and not a baboon who got his hands on a keyboard! :):)

Just to enlighten you a bit more, mr nvra is a strong believer of Darwin and he believes his forefathers were chimpanzees :lol: sorry to nvra if his views are different now(serious)

Yaro aik masla ho gaya. Ab jab Imran Niazi ki cricket team, assembly mein dobara aaye gi to phir sunna paray ga 'koi sharam hoti hai, koi haya hoti hai' :P

Ab ki bar kaanon mein rooi thoons kar chalein??

Aur haan Chaudhry Sarwar ko party say nikalein please, Sarwar ka chehra dekh kar Nawaz Shareef yaad aata hai, dono bichhray huay bhai lagtay hain. Imran Niazi ko koi aur nahi mila tha kya? Parvez Rasheed ko lay leta, wo Sheikh Rasheed ka cousin lagta hai :D

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just to enlighten you a bit more, mr nvra is a strong believer of Darwin and he believes his forefathers were chimpanzees :lol: sorry to nvra if his views are different now(serious)
Typical tribal mentality.

Look at the world around you. There's more happening than Islam and your tribal values.

Just look around for once. Pick up a science journal, even if by mistake. Just read a few lines, even if you have to do haroof-e-tahiji.

Try it, and your blatant ignorance my alleviate a little.

FaisalKh

Typical tribal mentality.

Look at the world around you. There's more happening than Islam and your tribal values.

Just look around for once. Pick up a science journal, even if by mistake. Just read a few lines, even if you have to do haroof-e-tahiji.

Try it, and your blatant ignorance my alleviate a little.

tum to bura hi maan gaye... sorry bola naa:lol:

by the way concerendpaki is right in his assertion that a baboon is behind doosra_sawal? (Just a Aik_Sawal):lol:

Last edited:

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)

Gosh, you PooTIans are touchy tonight.

Let's recap: You came with a smart theory that some people just vote "shair" because it sounds cool. I called you out on it by mentioning that by that logic a "Ferrari is cooler than a Lion" and therefore must be adopted as a political sign as such.

You then took the conversation to Baboons, someone else stepped in and tried to elaborate on my ancestors and a weird ZOO-ology of a kind ensued.

Which is hilarious, by the way. Believe me, I having hard time with my Guinness because I'm ROFLing so much at this conversation (and gloating on IK's loss).

But back to the topic, I give you full way Sir, please elaborate your point...

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
tum to bura hi maan gaye... sorry bola naa:lol:

by the way concerendpaki is right in his assertion that a baboon is behind doosra_sawal? (Just a Aik_Sawal):lol:
Nahi bhai, main to aaj bohat kush hoon. Pata nahi kyun Eid Eid si maloon ho rahi hai, halankeh main to Musalmaan bhi nahi.

FaisalKh

Gosh, you PooTIans are touchy tonight.

Let's recap: You came with a smart theory that some people just vote "shair" because it sounds cool. I called you out on it by mentioning that by that logic a "Ferrari is cooler than a Lion" and therefore must be adopted as a political sign as such.

You then took the conversation to Baboons, someone else stepped in and tried to elaborate on my ancestors and a weird ZOO-ology of a kind ensued.

Which is hilarious, by the way. Believe me, I having hard time with my Guinness because I'm ROFLing so much at this conversation (and gloating on IK's loss).

But back to the topic, I give you full way Sir, please elaborate your point...

Just to correct you my friend i did not even utter a single sentence apart from telling the other guy that you believe in darwin and your ancestors were chimpanzees...:lol:

FaisalKh

Nahi bhai, main to aaj bohat kush hoon. Pata nahi kyun Eid Eid si maloon ho rahi hai, halankeh main to Musalmaan bhi nahi.

Chalo ye to achi baat hai... Tumahin Eid Eid si mehsoos ho rahi hai aur tum atheist ho...

Khush to aaj main bhi bohot hon... noon leeg ko unhi ke garh main shikast di hai aur dosri ke liye unhain achi tarah khwaar karwaya hai... farq sirf 3000:lol: haar jeet to hoti hi hai...