Noor Mukadam dancing with her murderer at a wedding

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iska ye matlab tu nahi iska gala kaat dey wo!! Ab iss sey kia faraq perta hy!! Allah iss shaks ko azab mein mubtala kery!!

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک اور ویڈیو میں نور اپنے قاتل کے ساتھ ہوٹل میں بیٹھی کھانا کھا رہی تھی
اور ہنس ہنس کر باتیں بھی کر رہی تھی …..واصح رہے کہ یہ وڈیو اسکے قتل ہونے
سے پہلے کی ہے. ?

Thanks for clarifying

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
سے پہلے کی ہے. ?

Iska ye matlab tu nahi iska gala kaat dey wo!! Ab iss sey kia faraq perta hy!! Allah iss shaks ko azab mein mubtala kery!!
They were pretty close.
It is most likely the guy was on drugs. Normal human can't do what he did.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
سے پہلے کی ہے. ?
R u sure about timing of the video?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Agar hum samajh sakein ........ dono Allah Kay azab ka shikari howay ...... Aik nay bhugat Liya .... Allah uski maghfirat farmaye.....dosray ka aghaz Howa. Mera jism Meri Marzi ka dardnaak anjaam.

Hussain1967

This only proves that they were friends. It doesn’t give license to Zahir to kill her. Friendship turns into enmity in no time. Police might be able to extract from that ‘US citizen’ why he killed her.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar hum samajh sakein ........ dono Allah Kay azab ka shikari howay ...... Aik nay bhugat Liya .... Allah uski maghfirat farmaye.....dosray ka aghaz Howa. Mera jism Meri Marzi ka dardnaak anjaam.
As far as I understand Islam, we can’t claim that a certain calamity is divine persecution.only Allah has knowledge of this! We should not transgress!I am against liberal women, but passing verdict is not in my hand, and thank God it’s not! I just have to take care of my conduct! It makes my life simple!

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
As far as I understand Islam, we can’t claim that a certain calamity is divine persecution.only Allah has knowledge of this! We should not transgress!I am against liberal women, but passing verdict is not in my hand, and thank God it’s not! I just have to take care of my conduct! It makes my life simple!
True that ..... We are responsible for our conduct and we are answerable for our deeds .....
Having said this ..... this incident shows glaring faults in our society ..... Turning this incident into a ‘woman vs man’ is the most fatal fault .....
Allah has provided us with guidelines of life ..... If we call ourselves muslim we have to follow those guidelines.....
Transgression by anyone of any line is being noted down and will have to be answered......
Big or small ......

stargazer

The girl dancing in black suit is Noor Muqaddam and the guy that is her partner is Zahir Jaffar, her Murderer.

So the murder is justified?? or the crime becomes less significant??
What is the purpose of this video? Shame on you should be added to my comment but I will wait for your response.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
God knows better but I think it was a crime of passion. Some guys can't forget and forgive unfaithfulness.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is called in legal terms? Murder, homicide, punishable by death. Doesn't matter passion or plan.
Well that's right.. I was just trying to guess the reason.. A man can turn into an animal due to very few specific reasons, if he is not a psycho or under the influence of drug, which I am sure he wasn't.

He planned the murder.. any try to give it a different spin, such as drugs, or mental illness will make the case against him weaker.

NO MENTAL ILLNESS, NO DRUGS.. PRE-PLANNED MURDER WITH ALL THE CONSEQUENCES IN SIGHT.

He booked his flight to the US too.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
It was purely a matter of her own choice to befriend and dance with whosoever she wanted to but then it must not be portrayed as something specific about our society as being done by most of the Pseudo-Liberal and divorced Uncles and Aunties.
It is highly debatable whether live-in relationships are good or bad but it was extremely horrendous in this particular case where a US National having criminal tendencies,beheaded her liberal and literate girl friend. Most of such crimes in most recent past are being done by the people who have either a European/US connection or nationalities but none of these Aunties would ever say anything about the radicalization of these societies.

stargazer

It was purely a matter of her own choice to befriend and dance with whosoever she wanted to but then it must not be portrayed as something specific about our society as being done by most of the Pseudo-Liberal and divorced Uncles and Aunties.
It is highly debatable whether live-in relationships are good or bad but it was extremely horrendous in this particular case where a US National having criminal tendencies,beheaded her liberal and literate girl friend. Most of such crimes in most recent past are being done by the people who have either a European/US connection or nationalities but none of these Aunties would ever say anything about the radicalization of these societies.
This is ridiculous! you are giving a crime a social spin. Talk about social issues once the crime is dealt with. This is called mansplaining. We all are aware of social issues. make a separate thread for your thoughts. Have a heart.

stargazer

Well that's right.. I was just trying to guess the reason.. A man can turn into an animal due to very few specific reasons, if he is not a psycho or under the influence of drug, which I am sure he wasn't.

He planned the murder.. any try to give it a different spin, such as drugs, or mental illness will make the case against him weaker.

NO MENTAL ILLNESS, NO DRUGS.. PRE-PLANNED MURDER WITH ALL THE CONSEQUENCES IN SIGHT.

He booked his flight to the US too.
What you post tells what you think and how about the issue. Be sensitive and understand the crime. Our Prophet SAWW suggested that we should be careful when calling our kids from among other children for there might be one who does not have a father or mother.
Practice what you preach.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Meanwhile Moulana is raping kids with two penises in his Madressah