Off The Record - 28th July 2011 - Mushahid Ullah Khan, Qamar Zaman Kaira & Rauf Klausra - Start Of

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I watch 2 clips, you bring Qaira (ppp cut his dum) Khalsa (Large his dum) He just need to become rich on any cost. His wife is enjoy government job, just favouring husbands has to favour Madari.
Bad Program Kashif.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
I watch 2 clips, you bring Qaira (ppp cut his dum) Khalsa (Large his dum) He just need to become rich on any cost. His wife is enjoy government job, just favouring husbands has to favour Madari.
Bad Program Kashif.

Thanks for letting us know about the program. We will not waste our time in watching it

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
These journalists are so dishonest they never name their brodary, Very nice programe fron dawn news by mattiullah Apna Gireban against Journalists but stoped, they could not afford or bare that, very shameless. you can see this Klasra in that programe how he took benefit from Govt.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
This ******* qaira is son of ***** and ***** and clasra is a corrupt and jealous person,and one of the ******* of ppppppppppppppppp,hate pppppppppppppppppp and harmai zardari gelaniiiiiiiiiiiii,,god bless shehbaz shareef what a person and administrtor.i am not from punjab neither belong to any party but love shehbaz shareef and imran khan

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
my God this clasra cleary lying and trying to blaim pmln and want to protect baastard and corrupt people of ppppppppppp.(yapping)

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)
Khalsa is such an ediot,Kashif should learn sth from javed chaudhary he is abusing he position specially inviting these kind of people.

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
PML N is the only party who can save pakistan.
Imran ,musharraf,q league ,ppp all together on one plateform, and PML N on other side.
if people want to save paksitan then they should see and get united on PML N plateform,otherwise next govt would be even worst.
imran khan is being as a weapon against nawaz sharif and his bosses have given him this agenda to divide pmln vote bank so ppp,q league and bilawal can be next prime minister

Jadoo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[h=2]Rauf Klausra has one agenda ,always blame game against PML-N ,black mailer[/h]