Off The Record - 8th September 2011 - Haroon Rasheed & Dr Amir Liaqat - MQM Alligations & Respose Of

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

304329_10150283057606373_149808321372_8240061_495778589_n.jpg

http://www.mqm.org/English-News/Sep-..._terrorism.htm

MUTTAHIDA QUAMI MOVEMENT (MQM) ORGANISING
RALLY AGAINST TERRORISM
TO SHOW ITS SOLIDARITY WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
IN KARACHI, PAKISTAN ON WEDNESDAY, 26 SEPTEMBER 2001
FROM LIAQUATABAD NO 10 TO REGAL CHOWK SADDAR

rally010923picwt.jpg

TERRORISM IS A GLOBAL CRIME

TERRORISM IS THE UNLAWFUL USE OF FORCE OR VIOLENCE AGAINST INNOCENT PERSONS OR PROPERTY TO INTIMIDATE OR COERCE A GOVERNMENT, THE CIVILIAN POPULATION, OR ANY SEGMENT THEREOF

MQM FOUNDER AND LEADER MR ALTAF HUSSAIN OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL COOPERATION AND FULLEST SUPPORT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OF SINDH TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY IN COMBATING TERRORISM

MQM BELIEVES IN DEMOCRACY, [COLOR=#0000FF !important]RELIGIOUS

TOLERANCE AND IS AGAINST ALL SORTS OF TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE

[/COLOR]
MQM HEAD [COLOR=#0000FF !important]OFFICE[/COLOR] (NINE ZERO)
494/8 AZIZABAD, [COLOR=#0000FF !important]FEDERAL[/COLOR] B AREA
KARACHI
PHONE: ++9221-6329900
FAX: ++9221-6329955
MQM INTERNATIONAL SECRETARIAT
FIRST FLOOR, ELIZABETH HOUSE,
54-58 [COLOR=#0000FF !important]HIGH STREET[/COLOR], EDGWARE,
MIDDX HA8 7EJ
PHONE: ++4420-89057300
FAX: ++4420-89529282
EMAIL:
[email protected]
[COLOR=#0000FF !important]WEBSITE[/COLOR]:
www.mqm.org

You know, when you LIE at the Nationa Level, you lose your credibility. That's what happened to MQM and its top leadership who are bunch of thugs and Terrorists. Ordinary URDU speaking people are the best educated and creative, I don't dispute that and I am proud of that.

But look at MQM leadership, they continue to lie. The video that you posted also showed MQM Colindale address, I don't know how can you deny that.

Now let me show you once for all and kill this LIE:

1- open www.mqm.org
2- click 'news archive' -on the left of screen
3- scroll all the way down
4- then click 'click here for news archive'
5- click 'English news archive 2000'
6- click - MQM SEEKS VIEW OF THE WORKERS AND PEOPLE WHETHER TO REMAIN PART OF THE ALLIANCE FOR RESTORATION OF DEMOCRACY (A R D).
7- Look at the bottom of the press release and READ THE ADDRESS

OPTIONAL:
8- SAY SORRY FOR SUPPORTING LIARS / TERRORISTS AND SEND ***** ON ALTAF THE TERRORIST AND KILLER.

IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBLT, VISIT BELOW LINK (COPY THAT LINK TO YOUR ADDRESS BAR AND SEE)
http://www.mqm.org/English-News/Dec-2000/news001208a.htm

STOP LIES.

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran **** altaf qatil killers zardari daku.......... Nwaz sharif friendly oposition kiani extenction and lgoon ko marte dekhte jao .

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
Innocent Bhai I guess aap wakay hee innocent hain. Aamir Liaqat chata huwaa dranmabaaz hay aur ab tau exposed bhee ho gaya hay. Agar ous ka video doctored hay tau haat kay gesture say kiya salaam kar raha tha (see my post on the video thread? Phir tau sub videos jalee hain including all criminal confessions.

Yeh religious scholar zara yeh tau bataay kay woh 2007 say phelay MQM may kiya kar raha tha? Iss behrupiyeh ko kya pata nahe tha kay MQM since almost 20 years were involved in Bhata khori and killings? Kisee aur ko chay banana bhai. Aamir bhai ke explaination may koyee dum nahee.

bhai baat to phir wahin pe aa gaye mujhe to answer nnaen mila aik mazhabi scholar ksi bhy siasi jamaat mein sahmil ho sakta hai yeh koi anhony baat naen hai
aur baqy rahy baat k MQM bhatta lety hai to aap bataye k aap ne apny zindagi mein ktny dafaa MQM ko bhatta diya ?
aur aap jo iss political party k barey mein likh rahey hain aik arsey se aap ko ajj tak kitney dhamki amaiz fone ya e mails aayein ?
kindly reply must my all question if u have if dont have so plz avoid to mislead the people
wbr

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
Colandale Avenue.

i think iss ka jawab aap ko mil gya ho ga iss he thread mein
but bro aik baat krna chahta hoon k khudara alfaaz matlab samjho
jiyala
matwala
HAQ PARAST
HAQ PARAST hameisha haq ki raah per chalta hai woh apny aur doosron ki jaan ko aziz samajhta hai
woh kisi bhy jiyaley ya matwaley ki tarah naen hota lehaza HAQ PARAST log keh rahey hain k MQM koi fariston ki paty naen hai
wbr

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You know, when you LIE at the Nationa Level, you lose your credibility. That's what happened to MQM and its top leadership who are bunch of thugs and Terrorists. Ordinary URDU speaking people are the best educated and creative, I don't dispute that and I am proud of that.

But look at MQM leadership, they continue to lie. The video that you posted also showed MQM Colindale address, I don't know how can you deny that.

Now let me show you once for all and kill this LIE:

1- open www.mqm.org
2- click 'news archive' -on the left of screen
3- scroll all the way down
4- then click 'click here for news archive'
5- click 'English news archive 2000'
6- click - MQM SEEKS VIEW OF THE WORKERS AND PEOPLE WHETHER TO REMAIN PART OF THE ALLIANCE FOR RESTORATION OF DEMOCRACY (A R D).
7- Look at the bottom of the press release and READ THE ADDRESS

OPTIONAL:
8- SAY SORRY FOR SUPPORTING LIARS / TERRORISTS AND SEND ***** ON ALTAF THE TERRORIST AND KILLER.

IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBLT, VISIT BELOW LINK (COPY THAT LINK TO YOUR ADDRESS BAR AND SEE)
http://www.mqm.org/English-News/Dec-2000/news001208a.htm

STOP LIES.

This news item is from December 2000. If you had bothered reading the news article and watched the video you would have seen MQM had its office in colindale from Jan 2000 to Jan 2001 and the letter was sent in September 2001.

DONT LIE!!

Aplogise for lying as well

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
This news item is from December 2000. If you had bothered reading the news article and watched the video you would have seen MQM had its office in colindale from Jan 2000 to Jan 2001 and the letter was sent in September 2001.

DONT LIE!!

Aplogise for lying as well

Good you accepted that COLINDALE was once MQM's address. Please go tell this breaking news to Mustafa Kamal who has been denying that address.

Listen to Mustafa Kamal's press conference. His rebuttal was based on WRONG address on letter by Altaf. He never acknowledged that COLINDALE was once MQM's address. Your position is AFTER MUSTAFA KAMAL'S POINT IS REFUTED ( THAT the ADDRESS IS WRONG). Now you guys are coming up with new excuses.

Here is the link of Mustafa Kamal's press conference: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?79078-MQM-Hits-Back-Press-Confrence-By-Mustafa-Kamal

ALTAF GAVE ANOTHER PROOF of MQM being a TERRORIST. In his 3 hours circus yesterday, he threatened supreme court that if decision came against MQM, he will free his supporter to 'do whatever' they want.

SHAME ON ALL THOSE WHO FOLLOW SUCH A JOKER. So unfortunate, Our educated people of Karachi deserve better leadership than that coward who proudly displays British Passport ...shame on those who support that traitor.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all iss munafiq religious scholar nay yeh jawab nahee diya kay MQM political party hay yeh killers? Iss kay baap aur bhai ka kiya background hay?

Raha aap kay sawal kay jawab tau:

May nay Feb 199_ say June 199_ (almost 4 years) tak mahana Rs 8,000 MQM ko (through their unit in-charge) bhatta diya pher kuch arsay tak may Pakistan say baher chalagaya. Abb mera Pakistan aana jana hay aur maaray bohat say dost bila naaga bhata daaytay hain.

Now If you do not reply to my questions then It will prove that you and your Jalee degree holder scholar (go to the university website) are still working for these killers called MQM.

bhai baat to phir wahin pe aa gaye mujhe to answer nnaen mila aik mazhabi scholar ksi bhy siasi jamaat mein sahmil ho sakta hai yeh koi anhony baat naen hai
aur baqy rahy baat k MQM bhatta lety hai to aap bataye k aap ne apny zindagi mein ktny dafaa MQM ko bhatta diya ?
aur aap jo iss political party k barey mein likh rahey hain aik arsey se aap ko ajj tak kitney dhamki amaiz fone ya e mails aayein ?
kindly reply must my all question if u have if dont have so plz avoid to mislead the people
wbr

Last edited:

innocent123

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all iss munafiq religious scholar nay yeh jawab nahee diya kay MQM political party hay yeh killers? Iss kay baap aur bhai ka kiya background hay?

Raha aap kay sawal kay jawab tau:

May nay Feb 199_ say June 199_ (almost 4 years) tak mahana Rs 8,000 MQM ko (through their unit in-charge) bhatta diya pher kuch arsay tak may Pakistan say baher chalagaya. Abb mera Pakistan aana jana hay aur maaray bohat say dost bila naaga bhata daaytay hain.

Now If you do not reply to my questions then It will prove that you and your Jalee degree holder scholar (go to the university website) are still working for these killers called MQM.

bro ok
sorry i have mobile shop so i was busy i did not check your post just checked now and feel i should reply you
now you are eye witness you given bhatta to unit inshage i believe but did youi register any complaint @any of department now you will ask me every department is under of them and if i register somplaint they will shoot me ?
but bro we dnt need peoples like you because
QATEEL mein ne uss shax sa munafiq naen dekha
jo Zulm to sehta hai bhagahawat naen kerta

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You proved what you are......... you didn't reply to my questions and instead asked me another question. I have reply to your question too but will not anymore engage to a munafiq and phony person who doesn't have balls to reply.

bro ok
sorry i have mobile shop so i was busy i did not check your post just checked now and feel i should reply you
now you are eye witness you given bhatta to unit inshage i believe but did youi register any complaint @any of department now you will ask me every department is under of them and if i register somplaint they will shoot me ?
but bro we dnt need peoples like you because
QATEEL mein ne uss shax sa munafiq naen dekha
jo Zulm to sehta hai bhagahawat naen kerta