Once upon a time

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
This is what I can say about Myself that I was never an abuser to anyone. You can difference of opinion about anything. But vulgarity is not our character as a Muslim or as an educated human-being. In the past I had seen lot of abuse flying around on the forum, it is one of the main responsibility of Admin and Moderators to control and prevent those things. Some people wanted a free hand on that and those individuals made threats.
I was never part of that group and I did not care about.
I am happy here as a civilized individual (don't take me wrong I am not self praising). We as a civilized group of individuals somehow make it better.

Last edited:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
FAZsPFIVQAA7tJZ

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
اللہ تعالیٰ آپکو صحت والی زندگی دیں۔ آپ نے بُہت اچھا کیا اس سے جان چوڑائی یہاں کُچھ نہیں بدلا بلکہ اب تو ممبرشپ بھی برائے فروخت ہے۔
اپنا وقت قیمتی کریں اور اچھی تحریریں لیکن ان سے ایسی کوئی توقع نہ رکھیں
As I mentioned in my statement, I was under the weather for quite some time. My absence from the forum was not due to that I have joined some other group. I have never associated with any of those individuals. They did not like me because I never praised their abusive behavior. I am what I am and a straight talker. I dont know what gave you the Idea that I joined some group.
I am here and that is where I belong. My purpose of my posts is not to get some monetary benefits. My purpose is simple by writing or posting information which will benefit someone I will be satisfied. Some people may not like it. Tough.