Only you who can change this system.... peoples only you...

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam-0-Alaikum!

Dear brothers / Sisters i start this thread after reading the threads started by hammad78 first and in reply by elipst(They both defending first one ANP and second one MQM), After this whole anarchy and chaos we as pakistani need to change this system but the question is how?

We have to change our attitude toward political parties and others, Listen there are only two groups in this country one is peoples and others is parliament, bureaucrates, establishment, army, corporate sectors, etc a long list who are abusing our emotions use us to loot us, kill us and make there own business running.

i know you are shock after hearing 'use us to loot us.....' its simple if you imagine two groups as i mentioned above, you see who kill each other? 'peoples' they loot whose money ? 'peoples' etc etc but what about the other group? they are united always, give way to others, after alot of bloodshed they suddenly sit together and everything is over.

Guys my conclusion is that please unite together as peoples and dont defend any political party they are one from inside. we must also be to one for our homeland, for our generations ........

[MENTION=17529]umairel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4976]pakistani1947[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19636]theexile[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12592]student[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5669]GraanG2[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19059]fahid_asif[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5038]karachiwala[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19202]SalmanKhanN[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19184]Mullah Omar[/MENTION]

Only you who can change this system.... peoples only you

Last edited:

Faiza

Yes, its true; we can change the system or at least try to change, but problem is we are so divided, into religious sects and groups, tribes and caste systems, political parties.we all are individuals, proud on our identity.. How we will unite until we all start focus on what we have common, then focus on differences .. Even in this forum its hard to respect each other if there is any difference in opinion; either its a difference in political view or a religious view

ksha30

Citizen
PoPupwindow.aspx

Samaj-dar ky liya ittna hee kafi hai,

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
[SIZE=-1]Like someone said: "Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Its the variety and creativity of the people that makes them unique and unite them as A GREAT NATION. [/SIZE]If we ignore the malicious features once and start with goodwill features, then there are possibilities and even useful to have different views, and recognizes the blessing. The most significant of blessing is that we discover in the opinion of the other supplements, criticism, review or opportunity but also to correct errors. We can strengthen our efforts in diversity for unity, because the difference is - properly understood - an additional drive in order to strive for true unity. This can be done by an objective exchange of information and mutual communication of Islamic standards of assessment.
[SIZE=-1]
I am quite sure that there is an enormous amount of people that wish and believe in well-educated open Islamic society. Raising awareness in all fields of life - that's the key to defeat ignorance! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Effective lobby-work on the ground and On-line to make your voice heard is very essential and important.[/SIZE]

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Buddy Grew Up. What u think ur 'Internet friends (Favorite) can bring the real change. how u can neglect millions of ppl to whom u want to brought the change. W salam
Assalam-0-Alaikum!

Dear brothers / Sisters i start this thread after reading the threads started by hammad78 first and in reply by elipst(They both defending first one ANP and second one MQM), After this whole anarchy and chaos we as pakistani need to change this system but the question is how?

We have to change our attitude toward political parties and others, Listen there are only two groups in this country one is peoples and others is parliament, bureaucrates, establishment, army, corporate sectors, etc a long list who are abusing our emotions use us to loot us, kill us and make there own business running.

i know you are shock after hearing 'use us to loot us.....' its simple if you imagine two groups as i mentioned above, you see who kill each other? 'peoples' they loot whose money ? 'peoples' etc etc but what about the other group? they are united always, give way to others, after alot of bloodshed they suddenly sit together and everything is over.

Guys my conclusion is that please unite together as peoples and dont defend any political party they are one from inside. we must also be to one for our homeland, for our generations ........

[MENTION=17529]umairel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4976]pakistani1947[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19636]theexile[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12592]student[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5669]GraanG2[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19059]fahid_asif[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5038]karachiwala[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19202]SalmanKhanN[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19184]Mullah Omar[/MENTION]

Only you who can change this system.... peoples only you

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
what are you talking about i am talking to the whole nation from this forum, and i understand your concern about my friends but thats only to mention them so they know about this post thats it everybody is free to read and comment thanks
Buddy Grew Up. What u think ur 'Internet friends (Favorite) can bring the real change. how u can neglect millions of ppl to whom u want to brought the change. W salam

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First we should take responsibility. We are the one directly responsible for bringing Choor Uchake in the parliament. Than we beg for Alla Mian's forgiveness and promise we will never vote Choor Uchake. Than work hard to bring IMRAN KHAN in power.

than Keep an eye on IMRAN KHAN and never let him do a single thing against the people.

اگر ووٹ دیا ہے تو ووٹ کا حساب لو